All Comments on 'Open Doors'

by javawarrior

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
dutch513nelsdutch513nelsover 9 years ago
Good and HOT

Great story loved it .Good build up and great finish . Hope you do more like it .Gave it a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
GREAT STORY!!!

Loved the way you developed the action, and kept tantalizing your reader. Keep it up please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The long cock-tease

Great teasing build-up! That's what makes this story so hot. Otherwise it would just be another fuck-story. The BIG thing that's missing, though, is love. So they were both well-built; that's not really enough motivation for meaningful incest. (Or meaningful sex at all, for that matter.)

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 9 years ago
Liked the story

But ...

Unless you are planning a segue way to a follow up, the cousins came across as an add-on, and not entirely in character. If the premise is that once the incest line was crossed, they want to bang all the relations they can, then that hint was successful; this came across as more her interest than his: Melissa wanted him because of the novelty, whereas Rick before he came home was looking for something long-term.

But with as much reluctance as he showed crossing that line, I think it would be truer to Rick's character with him needing time to adjust to this change in their relationship. The mask was a good touch for the save -- as long as Dad doesn't do a quick look-see to make sure Melissa is all right on the way back to bed.

Melissa is too noisy during sex for them to consider doing a repeat at the parent's house. Or should be. She already has a place of her own in town, even if it's a bit of a drive -- unless she secretly wants the family to find out.

The writing was good and the tale can stand by itself. I liked "What She Knows" much better, and look forward to the follow up on that one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Your kidding, right?

Sprinkled? Sprinkled?? All that tension and desire and he "sprinkles" when he comes???? You lost my rapt attention there.

QUOTE:

"Almost there. "...your pussy... Melissa... oh fuck..." All the way in. The electricity started. All the way out. No need to go back in.

He sat up and brought her legs down, then came. She looked up at him, seeing that moment of pure ecstasy on his face for the first time. She smiled watching him as white streaks of come sprinkled onto her tits. "

javawarriorjavawarriorover 9 years agoAuthor
TJSkywind...

I have an outline for the follow up to What She Knows, but I didn't have time to write it last year. I also didn't get a whole lot of people asking about it, and some people didt like the ending, but it's good to know you liked it! I avoided the love angle here, partly because I thought it might be hotter to just have a brother and sister insatiably drawn to each other physically. I did the love story with What She Knows, so I tried something different here. Also, there's no telling if this is the end to Melissa and Rick, and I had already considered that if I did a follow-up to this story, then love would likely become a factor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Wowowowowowowowowowowowowowow

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fantastic

Wow that is a great story.

Please keep the storyline going....

JPBVJPBVover 9 years ago
disjointed

This story is so disjointed that I never made it past page 3, it just frustrated me too much. One star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Needs work

It's good and I can see the potential BUT it needs a fair amount of work. Read the whole thing over, correct the mistakes and change some works and this will be a good story

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
it was impossible to tell

who was speaking

or what had happened

to whom.

classic example of verbal cluster f)(k

what a mess.

ChasBChasBover 9 years ago
Why Not?

And why should it be different for siblings to fall in love or in lust than it is for anyone else? They are only human, after all, and that should be their choice. Having children might be a different matter, if there is some history of genetic problems in the family, but that no longer needs to be an automatic possibility, so why not allow everyone the right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not perfect, but ...

5 for "tennis is like coloring."

NecroticgodNecroticgodover 9 years ago

@JPBV - shame u couldn't get past page 3. I found page 4 and 5 to be the best.

There were some areas that were a little hard to follow. Mainly the opening from her point of view. But the story itself was good. The interactions were great.

I loved some of those lines:

He grabbed a beer, just as Melissa grabbed his hand and said out loud, "C'mon, let's go get dirty!"

When he heard Carol say, "That's a good idea, you kids go play!" Rick was horrified, until he saw a football hit the patio outside where the rest of the family was playing. Then he felt like a dolt, and Melissa was cracking up.

The whole ping pong ball scene.

They were hilarious. Love when stuff like that is included.

Was a great story, just needed to be looked over again thats all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
folk singer

A pussy you can write folk songs about. Fantastic.

Badbadman1965Badbadman1965over 9 years ago
Why the complaints?

This was a great story, well paced with a good build up to the final coupling. It had humour, style and warmth throughout so why do people want to complain? If it's not to their liking, just move on. I loved the two main characters, Rick and Melissa, and there were a few choice lines in this that were just brilliant as some have mentioned already which made this story memorable. I for one never had difficulty with who was talking and besides one glaring error that did not affect the fluent style, nothing jumped out at me as wrong so again why the complaints?

In the end I just want more of this story and it's characters so please continue their love story; and to those who want to complain about the errors and mistakes remember you are not paying for this so if it's not good enough for you then put your hand in your pocket and buy something from a professional writer, otherwise kick back and enjoy the ride, just like Rick did!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
good story

I enjoyed reading this story. I laughed my ass off when reading the garage scene. I would love to see a couple of more chapters. I hope it will keep Rick and Melissa to keep it between themselves. It makes characters look cheap when they start having sex with more family members. Several good stories have been ruined doing that. Just ignore the others readers who only read so that can complain about grammar or something that was above their IQ level.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
not good-very boring start that killed it

the first page was so boring I fell asleep, learn to write and MAYBE you will keep the readers awake long enough to read your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Tenses

Pick a tense and stick with it. Don't bounce between present and past tense. Best to go with past tense.

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 4 years ago
You've got to be

kidding. I couldn't make it past page 2. I skipped to page 6 and OMG even the sex was terrible. Wake up and smell the shit.....

Axel7Axel7over 2 years ago

Damn, how the hell did this story escape me, it's been years since it was posted and i am reading it now. 5*

Frankie1952Frankie19529 days ago

Shame he didn't fill her pussy with his cum.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous