Open Doors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled as she slid his cup to him, but it was a very typical friendly-but-tired smile that Melissa was known for in the wee hours of the morning.

"I'm gonna go practice today. You wanna come?" Rick was so relieved by the question because of how normal it was.

"I don't have anything planned today. Is the season over for you?"

She laughed and said, "It's next semester, dork."

"Well I don't know! Who watches tennis?"

"Hey!"

"...I mean, why can't you play something normal like basketball?"

"You call basketball normal? It's got like a million rules! There's even a shot clock, because whoever writes the rules probably figured out that it's boooooring!"

"And tennis doesn't have rules?"

"Yeah, like, one. Stay inside the line."

"So your sport is more like coloring?"

"Don't make me pour this coffee in your lap, because I will!"

They were smiling together, then in unison, they both started laughing out loud. "I swear," she started, "you should be nicer to your sister after you just walked in on her."

The reminder caused Rick to tense up. She was still grinning, and she was studying his silence. Then she sat up, looking him straight in the eyes, and said, "You're thinking about it right now, aren't you?"

He was. He was starting to get hard again, and he was not wearing the sort of pants that hide it. She was still grinning, but he couldn't tell if she was teasing him or testing him. If she took one peek under the table, everything about their relationship would change forever.

"I'm not stupid. You got super quiet. C'mon, out with it."

"Can we just not talk about it?"

"I knew it, you are thinking about it!"

"I'm serious, it's kinda weird."

She let out a short laugh and said, "I know, but it's fun to tease you. And it's not like you have a huge boner right now. Wait, you don't, do you?" She leaned over to look under the table, but only playfully.

"Stop it," Rick snapped, and Melissa stopped. "I mean it."

"Ok, ok. We'll just consider that your punishment. I'm gonna go get ready. Can you be ready in an hour or so?"

"I will."

She got up and took her coffee upstairs. It was ten minutes later that Rick was able to walk up to his room.

***

Rick was still in pretty good shape, but even he couldn't keep up with his sister on the court. She was way too fast for him. When she was playing the game that she was passionate about, she was a monster.

They played for half the day, then grabbed some lunch. On the way home, the two bickered over whether the new Star Wars movies would likely be any good, and she gave him one of her famous Bad Palm Readings. She invented the bad palm reading one day when Rick had just been dumped by his first serious girlfriend. It was a game where she pretends to read his palm in an old lady's voice and imagines bad things happening to Rick that are all way worse than what's happening now. Without fail, it always made Rick smile.

"I see it all now! Jenna will be hit by a bus!"

"Hey, that's not nice."

"Oh, wait, wait... fergot m'glasses. Oh yes... missed! Jenna will be missed by a bus, ah yes!"

Rick breathed a low chuckle. The thought of Jenna made the game less fun for him. "That's cute."

"Sorry, you want me to stop?"

"No, it's just... the thought of her really puts me in a bad mood, you know?"

"I'll bet. Just don't let her ruin Turkey Day for you, ok? That would be a tragedy of epic proportions."

"Epic, eh?"

"Astronomical."

"Colossal?"

"Ginormous."

"And Tyrannical."

"Ha!" Melissa started laughing so much she could barely breathe. "I totally forgot about 'tyrannical.' Man, I'm such a dork."

"Making up words is your specialty."

After she calmed down, she leaned her head on his shoulder and said, "It's really good to have you back. I missed you so much."

He went with his impulse to put an arm around her. After spending the day with her, he was confident that things were back to normal, and that the sexual stimulus of his sister was behind him.

***

When the two got home, Rick's curious eyes haunted Melissa all the way into the shower. The two split and went into their own bedrooms, and Melissa prepared some clothes and things for a nice long shower. She was still sweaty from the tennis, and couldn't wait to wash it off.

But she kept thinking about the way Rick looked at her. She saw it first when she teased him earlier in the morning, and she saw it a few times during their tennis game. She was certain that he was struggling with the fact that he was turned on by her.

She wasn't sure last night, but today, she was pretty certain. She just didn't know to what extent, and she kinda wanted to know.

She knew he was a gentleman, and would never say a word about it, even if it was true. And that kinda turned her on as well. She wanted to know if she really did have the power to make her own brother's dick hard. That would excite her to no end.

She lingered in the downstairs bathroom while the water warmed up, and imagined him walking in to see her again. She stepped into the water and closed her eyes. In her mind, she could feel the cool air enter as the door opened. She turns and waits for a hand to push the curtain aside, so she could be seen again. The curtain slides to the side, and there he is. Her brother watches her for the first time, unashamed.

The fantasy has more potency than any she's ever experienced, and she finds her hands drawn to her pussy once again. A part of her thinks, "what the hell are you doing? Stop this!" But she couldn't help it. The impulse was too strong.

Her lips react to her fingers like the closing of an electrical circuit. Her eyes are still closed, and the fantasy too real. She rubs herself for mere seconds, and then comes instantly.

She's not aware of how loud her scream is, and probably wouldn't care if she was. She realizes that this is the first orgasm she's ever really had, and she didn't know it until this very moment.

She turned the water's temperature down, and slowly regained her senses. This changed things for her, but she had no idea what it meant. She didn't know what to do next. She couldn't very well tell her brother that she'd just masturbated to him, and that it was the best sexual experience she'd ever had.

But she had a thought that confused things further: What if he'd already masturbated to her? The way he looked at her, he must have. She wouldn't have blamed him if he did, certainly not after this. She worried for her sanity, but obsessed over the question.

She would test her brother. She wouldn't actually do anything with him, because that still seemed like crossing the line. But she had to know if he thought about her that way. She had to find a way to know for certain...

***

Rick turned when he heard a knock on his door. The door was already wide open, and Melissa was already walking in. She closed the door behind her without turning. All she was wearing was pink underwear with white lace, and a black tank top with her sorority letters. Her face looked serious, and she said, as if anticipating Rick, "Don't get up."

"You wanna put some clothes on?"

"You're not still hung up on that, are you?"

"Melissa..."

"I just have one question, and I'll be out of your hair, I promise."

"Alright, shoot."

She tried to remain serious, but began shaking nervously. The more nervous she got, the more she started to grin.

"Well?" Rick asked.

Suddenly, she seemed to be speechless. She started looking around the room like she was finding the right words, then she said, "What type of girls do you like?"

"What type of girls do I like?"

"Yeah."

"I don't know... pretty? Smart? Why are you asking?"

"What do you consider pretty?"

"I guess I know it when I see it."

"Do you think I'm pretty?"

"Is that what this is about? Do you not think you're pretty?"

"I want to know if you think I'm pretty."

"Why?"

"Because... you're... objective. You're my brother, you can't get anymore objective than that."

"Good point. Well there's no contesting it to me, you are beautiful."

Then, after leaning on the door and pausing for a moment, she asked, "Do you think I'm sexy?"

Rick opened his mouth to agree immediately, but realized that this might be a trap after all. He still didn't know if this was some elaborate prank or something else entirely, but he'd had enough.

"Ok," he said, standing up. "Off you go, I have to get cleaned up."

"Is that a no?"

"I'm not going to play your games anymore," he said in a playful tone.

She was unmoved, and still studying his reaction closely. She took a step toward him and said, "I'm not joking anymore. I really want to know what you think of me."

"What can I say? You have an amazing body."

"What do you like most about it?" Now she offered a playful smile. "You're my objective brother, remember?"

"Uh...well... I guess your figure. And you have a nice ass."

"Do I?"

"You do."

"What about these?" When she said this, she lifted her tanktop over her head and dropped it.

"Geez, Melissa!" He shouted in a whisper, and she laughed.

"Relax, you've already seen them."

He stumbled over words, and tried in vain not to look at them. He was out of line to look at her naked before, but now she was taking her clothes off for him. She stood there topless, enjoying the hell it was clearly putting him through. "Well?"

"Your tits are perfect. Now can we please stop this?" He bent to pick up her shirt and handed it to her.

"Ok, I guess so," she said, taking the shirt. "But I do get a kick out of watching you squirm."

After she left, he had yet another erection that was already hurting like hell. He decided to use the upstairs bathroom instead, because he didn't want to run into her again. He might seriously consider getting a hotel if this kept up.

This time, the shower didn't help. The image of Melissa gleefully taking her shirt off was somehow more erotic to him than walking in on her. And he knew why. It was because he wanted to take her panties off.

What is happening to me? he asked for the first of many times to come.

It took everything to keep from jerking off to her, and lord how he wanted to. He got out of the shower, but didn't want to put his clothes back on. Couldn't put his clothes back on. So he went and closed the bedroom door and locked it, then threw down the towel. He paced back and forth, unsure of what to do.

He laid down on the bed and stared up at the ceiling, trying not to focus on his penis, which was as relentlessly hard as it's ever been.

He gave it one stroke, then another. But he stopped in frustration at the situation. He sat up and looked down at his erection. "This will teach me to knock," he said out loud. A moment later, he slid to the end of the bed and grabbed the towel off the floor. He laid it out on the bed, then sat up on his knees. With one hand he began stroking slowly. It felt so good that he thought he might come immediately, and the thought startled him. He knew he was horny, but how could Melissa make him this horny?

There had to be another way, he decided. If he never came again, he would make sure he didn't come to his sister. What in the world would Melissa think of him?

So he laid down, and waited. Before he knew it, he was asleep.

***

This was a good moment to come out of hiding, and her heart was still pounding.

Melissa wanted to surprise Rick at dinner with a new card trick, but she wanted to find her grandmother's lucky deck. She'd actually been looking for it all week hoping to find it before Rick arrived, and she now realized the only place she hadn't looked was in Rick's room. It was entirely possible that he had either kept it for himself without telling her, or that he forgot about it completely.

He was still in the bathroom across the hall, so she snuck in to find it. This was probably the first time she'd gone snooping in her brother's room in her underwear, but she was going to be quick. She already had a good idea where it might be, too. So she pulled down a shoebox from a high shelf in the closet, and rummaged through it until she found it.

She wondered if he even remembered he still had it, or if he remembered the last Thanksgiving they had with their grandmother, where she showed them the last trick she knew. She always had a new one every year.

She knew that she was not immune to Rick's sexual desires, and that game was over. Maybe that's as it should be, she thought. She would most surely think of him, of that she was certain. And he would apparently think of her. But the card deck in her hand represented something... normal. Something they had before their sexuality came into play. She was fine with the sexual thoughts, actually, but she had to get back to being a good sister.

She got so caught up in looking at each old and weathered card in the pack that the sound of the bathroom door across the hall snapped her mind into the present. She was partially hidden from the door behind the dresser, and when the doorknob began to turn, she lowered to a squat and backed into the closet.

Rick entered wearing just a towel, and he locked the door behind him. He was facing away from the closet when he tossed the towel down and breathed, as if letting out some frustration.

Melissa was torn. She was ashamed to enjoy seeing Rick with no clothes on, but part of her didn't care at all. Her heart began racing immediately because of how fast it all happened. Rick turned his body to pace back and forth, and she saw his large dick for the first time.

She was mezmorized by her brother's body. Like her, he was in impeccable shape, and looked like he could lift a small car. He looked powerful, and she was suddenly aware that she was still in her underwear. She'd never seen a man with such incredible muscle tone, and a nice, firm ass.

But his dick completed the image in an unbelievably powerful way for her. She hadn't seen many, but it looked pretty big to her. And she was already dripping wet before she even realized that feeling Rick inside her was what her body wanted immediately. The confusion was back, and she felt overwhelmed.

She was on fire, watching him lay down on the bed, hoping it would go away. It was like he was waiting for her to get on top of him and just do something about it. And how she wanted to.

She was still squatting when she slid her hand into her panties. She couldn't even believe how warm and wet she had so quickly become, and her fingers were a welcome relief.

This is wrong, she thought. This is so wrong.

He grabbed his penis, and she had to stop. She would break her cover if she came like she did in the shower.

He stopped after only a few strokes and sat up. She heard him say, "This will teach me to knock." And that's when it hit her. While she was still fingering herself, she realized that her brother was horny because he was thinking about her. There was no doubting it anymore.

She actually hadn't even considered it. She thought she had just walked in on something that was normal for him.

He wants to fuck you, Melissa, a voice seemed to whisper inside her head.

Even though she stopped, the thought of wrapping her legs around him and helping him come was too strong. She moved one finger out of her pussy, and the sensation was enough to make her come. Her teeth bit down on the deck of cards, and her orgasm made the experience in the shower feel like a mere peck on the cheek.

A few minutes went by as she processed it all, and before she knew it, he was asleep.

When she stepped out of the closet and approached his bed, her body still yearned for his. She still didn't want to cross that line, but her mind played with it all the same. She wished she could just take his cock and stroke it until he came. He wouldn't even have to know.

She was happy that he'd walked in on her. She had no idea how much of a thrill she would get from this. She came close to crossing the line with her sleeping brother and his still-partially-erect penis. She kneeled by the bed and watched him sleep. She imagined rubbing him off and making him come, and she imagined making him come with her mouth. She wanted to, but knew she couldn't.

If she started, would she be able to stop? She'd never felt like this in all her life. She felt more like a woman now than she ever had, with or without a guy.

His erection had gone away, and the day was turning to dusk. She unlocked the door and opened it, but just for show. Now she would play with him as much as she felt she could. She would risk the Rabbit Hole.

With the door still open, she knocked as loud as she could, and Rick shook himself awake. He looked at the door to see Melissa, still in her underwear, laughing.

"Well, well... it appears we're even."

"Melissa! Get out! What are you doing?" He sat up to reach for the towel, but it had fallen down underneath the foot of the bed.

"Mom told me to come get you, dinner's ready."

"Fine, I'll be down in a minute."

Melissa grinned, looked down the hallway both ways, then came back into the room and shut the door. She walked right up to his bed and looked at his body, smiling. "Were you thinking about me naked?"

"Stop it."

"You were, weren't you? Ever since you saw me naked, you can't stop thinking about it. Do you want to see me naked again? You do, don't you?"

He knew what she was doing, and it was working. He was getting hard again.

"You want me to take off my clothes?"

He was now fully erect.

"Melissa, this... is..."

She was now beaming with joy, and had a wide grin. Her expression said, "I knew it," and Rick reacted with silent frustration. "I can't believe you want to have sex with me..." Her tone was light and playful.

"No!"

"You so have a hard-on for me right now..."

"Melissa, stop."

"But Rick, I'm your sister! You wanna fuck your sister?"

"Why are you doing this? Please, don't..."

The look on his face was priceless, so she busted up laughing. She was having so much fun, but decided to dial it in a bit. "Relax, I'm messing with you."

Rick didn't know what to say. He was a flustered mix of emotions and desires, and more than that he was totally vulnerable. He couldn't hide it now.

"Are you sure you're just messing with me?"

"Of course I am. You think that I want you?"

"Well, you did ask me all that stuff about whether I think you're sexy." He was looking up at the ceiling, avoiding her completely.

"That was to see if you had a hard-on for me, which obviously you do..."

"Come on, that's not fair."

Melissa moved next to the bed, and sat down next to him. Her side brushed against his thigh, and he felt his penis throb briefly. He sat up, almost in panic.

"Relax. I'm not even touching you. I wanna talk about this, though."

"Melissa... this has gotten weird enough."

"I think this could get a lot weirder than this," she said, turning to face him directly.

He became certain that if he didn't do something to stop it, she was going to put her hands on him, and he knew that he would let her. Even now, part of him wanted to feel her hand wrap around his penis.

He slid away from her, finally, and turned to put his feet on the floor on the other side of the bed. "We've crossed a line here that shouldn't be crossed, Melissa, and I'd rather we didn't talk about this anymore."

Melissa got up and slowly walked around the bed, but stopped at the foot. "We haven't done anything wrong yet."

"Yet?"

"You know what I mean." She bit her lip, then continued, "There's no reason why it's wrong to see each other naked. That's all we've done. So what's the harm?"

With this, she pulled her top off. Rick watched her.