Open Doors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why is that," he asked.

"Because tonight, you and me are totally having sex."

***

It was Rick's mom that saw him leave the bathroom. "Why would you leave the water running?" she said, heading past Rick and into the bathroom.

"Mom, wait!"

She turned and waited for a response. And what came out of this mouth first, surprisingly, was the truth. "Melissa's still in there."

At first, Rick deflated. What to say now? He had to think of something fast.

"I showered earlier, but I forgot some things."

"Next time, you really should give your sister some more privacy."

She believed him.

"I know, I guess I wasn't thinking."

She didn't notice the shame on his face, or the erection he still had beneath is clothes.

***

Melissa was on pins and needles for the rest of the morning. She went out for a jog, circling the whole neighborhood in what seemed like no time at all. By the time she returned, the smell of the turkey was filling the house. It still felt like a dream.

Had she really just given her brother a handjob in the shower? Was she really planning to have sex with him tonight with the entire family in the house?

Yes she was. Every nerve in her body said yes.

She desired him most when he was in front of her, but her jog gave her plenty of time to think about the other side of her actions. She thought about what would happen if people found out, her parents most of all. She thought about all of the consequences, and she found fault with none of it. It was wrong and she knew it.

But it was such a rush, and it made her so wet.

Just thinking about how his fingers would feel, and how he would feel inside her, made her so horny she couldn't think clearly about it at all. He could have his way with her if he wanted, she realized. If and when the time came, she would be powerless against him. It was a wonder that they hadn't already fucked.

But she was not completely without power. She would drag it out, if she could. She was a woman, after all. Rick had tortured his little sister enough times in her life, she concluded, that it was time for a little payback.

It would also give her the ability to decide, unequivocally, if she wanted to have sex with Rick. Maybe the two would fool around and get bored, then their paths would diverge once again for many more years.

This little secret didn't need to get any bigger. Maybe this was a fun little secret experiment. It needn't go all the way.

But she wanted to go all the way, and she wanted it so badly.

She hadn't let on a bit, but her brother filled her with so much energy. Any minute, he would come downstairs and he would look at her, and she would want him more than ever. The day may be just as much torture for her, she worried.

She thought it very probable that sex with Rick would be unsurpassed for years to come, maybe for her whole life. He wouldn't be making her so damn horny if it wasn't true.

"Melissa, help me with this," she heard her mother say. She was pointing to a cupboard and her hand was covered in dough and flower.

This day will be long, indeed, she thought.

Melissa just stared into the cupboard, imagining Rick behind her pulling her sweatpants and underwear down and putting his cock inside her. Just thinking about it was giving her goosebumps.

"...do you need me to draw you a diagram?"

"Sorry," Melissa said, snapping out of her daydream.

"Honey, you ok?" Carol asked.

Melissa gave the bowl to her mom, and thankfully, her brother hadn't come downstairs just yet. This would be a long day, indeed.

***

When Johnny's family showed up, Rick was the only one in the living room. He was in a good mood, and decided to put on some old rock records. His cousins came in first, one of them wearing a very elaborate Native American mask. Carol's sister, Debra, followed them, along with her husband George.

"Brenda, put those in the kitchen," Debra said to the girl wearing the mask. "Here, take these upstairs." She was speaking to Bobby, Rick's other cousin, who took the bags and left.

And when the whole family entered, Rick became confused by the headcount.

As they discovered when Carol came downstairs, the memo was never received concerning the addition of Debra's mother-in-law, Margret. It was not clear how this would affect the sleeping arrangements. And this made her think of Melissa, and why it was noon and he hadn't seen his sister all morning.

She's regretting what they did, he concluded. She's hiding from him because she thinks they went too far.

They did go too far, though. There is no way to justify it anymore. He was not himself when he was with her this morning. It was as if a totally different driver took the wheel and he just watched it happen from the back seat.

But he wouldn't have done anything different.

He was the real driver the whole time. Ever since he saw her naked, he wanted her. He wanted to touch every square inch of her body, and he wanted more than ever to hear her scream in ecstasy. He wanted it all and more, and now a door has been opened that can never be closed again. The thought terrified him, but it also made his imagination much more vivid.

The things he wanted to do with her.

A familiar hand touched his shoulder and he turned to find Melissa smiling up at him. Any fear he had that she regretted her decision to join him in the shower was washed away forever. She was wearing a beautiful red dress. Dresses were unusual for Melissa, and everybody noticed.

"Oh honey! What a lovely dress... where did you get that?" Her mother rarely saw her daughter in anything but attire fit for sports, and she just had to show her off. "Bernie, dear, you'll never believe what your little girl is wearing this year!"

Melissa was blushing. She wasn't used to everyone seeing her like this, because she didn't like wearing this kind of stuff.

When she finally made eye contact with Rick, she was still blushing, but her eyes told Rick that he was the reason she was wearing it.

Later, they found themselves peeling potatoes together in the kitchen, while the rest of the family played outside.

"Where were you today? It's like you disappeared?"

She answered him without looking up. "Around. Went for a jog earlier."

"Are you having... regrets?" Normally, it isn't like him to be so direct. But if she'd convinced him of anything, it's that you might as well not beat around the bush.

"About what?"

"You know what..."

"Why would you think that?"

"I wouldn't blame you, you know. You disappear on me and I start to think that I fucked up my one and only kid sister for life." She smiled.

"Awe, you're worried about me..."

"I was."

"It was my choice, remember?"

"That's true. You did catch me off guard, too. But it's still..."

"I know where you're going."

"And?"

"Relax. We did it. I don't regret it. Maybe I will years from now, but right now..." she turned to look him in the eyes and said, "I think it's probably the most amazing thing I've ever done."

"You're fucking with me..."

She grinned and said, "Nope. And it was for you too, admit it."

She grabbed another potato and began peeling. Melissa was so casual about the conversation that Rick actually believed she was telling the truth.

He knew she was right, but was afraid to agree out loud.

"Well?" she asked.

"What?"

"Tell me that it wasn't the biggest rush, being with me this morning."

"It was a rush, that's for sure."

"I've never seen you like that." Her voice became sweeter, somehow. Like she was ready for an intimate conversation.

He took this seriously, and said, "I know just what you mean."

She responded by putting the peeler down and moving into him. She put her hand on him and rubbed him through his pants. He could see his mother about to enter from the patio.

Melissa heard her enter, but kept rubbing him. She knew she was blocking her mother's view. She rubbed him until he couldn't take it anymore, and pretended to walk to the fridge. Melissa was laughing quietly.

He grabbed a beer, just as Melissa grabbed his hand and said out loud, "C'mon, let's go get dirty!"

When he heard Carol say, "That's a good idea, you kids go play!" Rick was horrified, until he saw a football hit the patio outside where the rest of the family was playing. Then he felt like a dolt, and Melissa was cracking up.

***

The food was being served, and Melissa was hogging the sink from Rick. She wouldn't let him wash his hands, so he started tickling her. She cried out and splashed water at him, until Carol had to intervene with, "Settle down you two. Geez, I've never seen them actually get along."

But Melissa still had too much energy, and she was not ready to sit down to a boring meal with her family just yet. So she crossed the room to the patio door and turned to look at Rick. She held up a finger and beckoned him to follow. Nobody seemed to notice the two slip out the door. He closed the door behind him, and she took his hand and started running. But not for long.

There was a small bush beneath the big oak tree on the side of the house, and she pulled him until they reached it. They were both panting, and when they reached the tree, she pulled him in and kissed him, then took his hand and put it up her dress. She pulled away, and her eyes were smoldering.

He could still see the family settling in for the meal inside the house behind her, and he felt her cool hands running up inside his shirt and down again. She was indeed full of energy, and couldn't take her eyes off of Rick.

She quickly unbuttoned and undid his pants, then loosened and pulled them down slightly. She pulled his painfully erect dick out, now finally comfortable in the fresh air. Her face was beaming, and she stroked him lovingly as she got to her knees. "Melissa, we could get caught."

"This won't take long."

"I really don't think..."

The moist warmth of her mouth silenced him. Though her spontaneous and unbridled enthusiasm was felt by the way she held him, she moved him in and out of her mouth in a slow but steady rhythm. To Rick, it felt very practiced, though perhaps not for him. She knew what she was doing.

"Rick, are you coming?" It was his mother's voice.

It felt so good that I thought he might risk getting caught just to finish.

"Not yet, Ma!" he said, not realizing at first that he'd made a joke. He summoned all the strength not to laugh, and Melissa did the same, even having to stop for a moment. It was just too funny.

"Well come on, we're ready to say grace. What are you doing out there?" She started walking towards them. Melissa couldn't see her coming, so she put him back into her mouth and continued.

What to do, he thought. Oh shit. Shit this feels good. Oh shit.

"Mom, I'll be there in a minute ok?"

"Is your sister with you?"

"I'll be there. A little privacy?"

Carol stopped. "Wait. Are you...? Geez Rick, you know we have a bathroom in the house."

He was about to come. "Yeah, I, uh, just... felt... like... ohh... ohh... u-using... ohh..."

He was still looking at his mother when he came. His mother was twenty feet from him, still looking puzzled. She turned, though, to give him privacy. "You are just like your father. You were all raised in a barn. I tell you, if it weren't for the female race..."

Melissa held him inside while he finished, and swallowed when he was done.

Melissa was smiling up at Rick, who caressed the top of her head lovingly before zipping himself back up. "Ok, ok," he said, cutting his mom off. "Let's go inside, I'm ready to eat something." He said this last bit while looking Melissa in the eyes, and she got the message.

He went inside with his mother. When Melissa came inside a couple minutes later, she told them she'd gone for a quick run to use up the energy she still had. As luck would have it, Carol made a place for Melissa right next to Rick.

George talked about his car dealership, and his wife tried changing the subject several times. Her mother tried changing the subject several times as well, and it became something of a running joke for the evening.

But this somehow lead into the question of where she would be sleeping, and Carol gave her the choice. "I can't sleep on your couch," she said. "That thing is way too firm, I wouldn't last the night."

"So sleep in Melissa's bed. She can sleep on an air mattress."

"But I thought I was sleeping on an air mattress," Rick said. "Do we have more than one?"

"We brought a couple for Bobby and Bren," George said.

"We used to have two, but your cousin dropped the speaker on it last year and now it doesn't hold air anymore." Bernard was speaking to Carol, who didn't look happy at the accusation.

"It wasn't a speaker, it was the record player. And that thing was already fading before he dropped it, so don't you go blaming him. Now, we'll figure something out."

Melissa said to Rick, "You can sleep on the air mattress, and I'll just head back to my place. It's no big deal."

"Oh nonsense, young lady! I won't have you driving home on today of all days. Just share the mattress for one night, it's no big deal."

Melissa was grinning at the answer she'd been waiting for. "The lady has a point. I'm fine with that if you are."

Rick breathed in heavy and made a histrionic face, then said, "But you have coodies..." The whole table exploded with laughter, and the matter was settled.

He was sleeping with his sister, and everyone was ok with it.

As the meal was winding down, Carol asked who wanted to dig into her famous apple pie. Melissa, now happier than ever, jumped up and said, "I'll get it, Ma. You've been on your feet all day."

Before she left the table, she leaned in to Rick and whispered, "I thought you should know I'm not wearing any underwear." She winked at him and then skipped over to counter in the kitchen.

"Would you look at this, honey?" Carol, Debra and Margret were all laughing. "First the dress, now she's ready to serve us. Who are you and what have you done with my daughter?"

"Once a year, I'm known to surprise people."

She took the towel off the pie and removed it from the stove. She cut the pieces up for the table, then brought the pie to the table. She began serving everyone one at a time, impersonating a crotchety old waitress, to the enjoyment of everyone.

And when she finally served Rick his piece, and she leaned in and whispered directly into his ear, "I want you inside me right now."

She looked him in the eyes, and her face became more serious. She put the pie onto his plate slowly, and when she was done looking at him, her silliness took a pause. He was not shaken by this, as she had hoped. She meant to tease him, but now she really did want him inside her.

She sat down sideways in her chair facing Rick, with her arm over the back. The other hand wiped some cinnamon off the serving knife, and she licked it slowly while Rick watched.

"That's it for me," she said, kicking her shoes off and putting her crossed legs on Rick's lap. "Now you must serve us ladies."

Carol and Margret were the intended audience, and her performance worked like a charm. "I see. Well in order to serve, I must know what I am serving."

"Irish coffee. Was there any question?"

"Oh that sounds pretty good," Debra said.

Carol agreed. "Yes, it's big in this family, believe me."

"It is settled," Melissa said. "Onward, manservant, for to fetch us our coffee!" She said this while lifting her legs to let him out, and grinned at him.

"Your wish is my command," he said jokingly, then got up. He turned to her and bowed, and she laughed.

Carol was awestruck. She turned to Margret and said, "Honestly, I don't know what's come over these two today. I tell you, when they were little, they couldn't stand each other."

"Hey, that's not totally true, Mom," Melissa objected.

"Oh I beg to differ. You remember the ping pong ball ordeal. Oh my. We used to have this ping pong table in the basement, and every time Melissa would have a playdate, Ricky would put the ball up in this little light fixture in the wall, because he knew she wouldn't be able to get to it. And she would come upstairs crying her eyes out because he was being so mean..."

"Oh that's funny..." Margret was smiling sweetly.

"Thanks for reminding me of that, Mom." Melissa was blushing, and no longer in performance mode.

"Yeah... about that time I kept hiding your ping pong balls... really sorry about that, Sis." Rick was grinning, and Melissa picked up a rolled up napkin and threw it at him.

"Do we not have anymore coffee?"

"It's up here, dork," Melissa said, getting up to show him. "Mom puts it away when she bakes, remember. Here," she said, opening a cupboard.

"It's a good thing she didn't put it on the top shelf where you can't reach it, or you'd go crying to Dad."

"Shut up! Mom!"

"You're not on my insurance anymore, Sweetie. You're on your own."

Rick laughed at her, and she started tickling him again. A moment later, the discussion at the table had moved on, and Rick shared a glance with Melissa that seemed like genuine happiness.

"Sorry I didn't say it earlier, but you do look really beautiful in that dress."

"You're the reason I'm wearing it."

"I kinda figured. Why that one, though? I've seen you in others that are more..."

"Family-friendly?"

"Yes. You look like you're headed to a bar."

"There's only one reason I wear this."

"And that is...?"

When she answered him, she had a Hello-Isn't-This-Obvious tone in her voice: "Getting laid."

She winked again and took a finished drink to the table, where the women were talking about Frank Sinatra.

***

The night was winding down with the traditional movie. It was always a western, and this year, it was The Outlaw Josey Wales. Brenda lamented not knowing where her Indian mask went, and when her mother told him it was in the car, she was suddenly disinterested. Ready for bed.

Some had already nodded off into a turkey coma, which just meant Melissa had more of an excuse to torture her brother.

She was going to get them caught, he decided, because she kept pushing the boundaries. She would find excuses to bend over and pick things up, and she would even flash him when no one was looking. Now she was laying on the couch with her feet on his lap, and she was rubbing him through his pants with her feet.

She bent her left knee, the one facing the room, and she snuck her right hand between her legs. No one could see where her hand was but Rick. He was once again throbbing between his own legs while she continued to massage him.

He had the clearest view of Melissa's pussy that he'd ever had. She wasn't doing it to give herself pleasure, though. She just wanted to see him watch. She knew he couldn't look away, even though the whole family was in the room.

At times he looked up from watching his sister touch herself to see his mom looking at him. She saw nothing alarming, but it still gave him a scare. And Melissa wouldn't stop.

His left hand was already beside her waist, resting comfortably and not getting into any trouble. She took it and slid it under her dress. Before he even realized it, he was touching her there for the first time.

His thumb rubbed her up and down, and she had to bite her own lip to contain her excitement. Once again, teasing him backfired. This was torture for both of them.

He would never forget that The Outlaw Josey Wales is a really long fucking movie.

***

"I really feel bad about putting you out like this," Margret said to Melissa.

"Oh, don't even worry about it. I wouldn't have it any other way."

Margaret was getting settled into the bed, and opened a drawer on the night stand. "If you don't mind, I'm going to put my glasses in here. I don't want anything to happen to them, since I only brought one pair with me."