All Comments on 'Open Family'

by SexyGeek

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
GingerCat1GingerCat1over 9 years ago
I had trouble enjoying this story

I wanted to like this story, I really did but I found it very hard to do so. From a realism point of view especially as what kind of father tells his son the day before the wedding that he even has a girlfriend, surely he would have told his son months ago about dating a woman and it was just weird that the father expected his son to accept that he was getting married to a woman tomorrow that he had never heard of a few minutes earlier. Then there are the sister who do not feel real, they take an immediate liking to Jeremy. There was zero awkwardness from the sisters end and it just felt off. Basically this story doesn't feel real. The characters do not feel real which is a shame as the general idea of the story is a good one, it was just the execution of said story that was poor and unrealistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot as hell!

I loved your story! Erotic as hell! Please let Elaine use a strapon on her new bro while Connie sucks him dry.

SexyGeekSexyGeekover 9 years agoAuthor
I appreciate comments

Thanks, Ginger, for your comments. I appreciate it that you read my story with a critical eye and shared your impressions.

Of course the thing about Literotica is that most of our stories are wild fantasies that would never happen in reality. I try hard to add verisimilitude to what are basically teenage boy's dreams but, just as in watching a magician perform, a certain "willful suspension of disbelief" it necessary to enjoying most of what is on this board.

The father's actions, and the son's reaction to them, were intended to develop the entire lack of an open relation between them, and to contrast with the father's abandon and excess with the females, I am sorry if that did not come through.

Similarly the girls' matter of fact acceptance of, and actually their pursuit of, sex with their new brother was part of the teenage fantasy. I think every guy goes through a period in his life (from 12 to 102, maybe?) when the thought of finding a girl who is that open about sex titillates him. Realism is probably submerged in fantasy by the girls' characterizations. Fantasy is what the story, and in a large sense Literotica, is all about.

So to a certain extent Ginger is right on. In this story I sort of threw realism to the wind in order to get right to the action.

Thanks for reading and commenting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Realism vs fantasy

A fantasy is something that might happen, but probably not very likely will happen, Realism is not the main focus, but when the factual non-erotic elements becomes too unrealistic - removed from more basic human experience - it detracts from any wishfull erotic thinking.

At best it may act as mere noise, for the readers, e.g. if we may assume that the newlyweds went home in the same car after the wedding ceremony, who was then driving the other car when all three children were sitting in the back seat?

At worst it makes the reader lose confidence in the characters as human beings, like already pointed out in previous comments. Yes, we may fantasize about something unrealistic, but we don't fantasize about plastic dolls, rather someone made of flesh and blood!

redlion75redlion75over 9 years ago

i hate stories when everyone except 1 person is fucking orgy style and then they expect the lone non fucker to be ok with it when the group finally brings them in on it.what is even worse is the suprise marriage and the father the would even give his son the birds and bees talk then throws him into a family fuck.they would have been lucky if the son even showed up much less talked to any of them for awhile.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 9 years ago
Unreal!

Father didn't have a sex talk with son? I didn't get one either my dad left when I was 5 and sex wasn't talked about back then (40's & 50's) while I was growing up, I did get shown a lot of dirty pictures he had but they were mild by todays standards and some would even be called kiddie porn as they were of natives in other countries.

As for having the Hymen snipped a friends sister had it done as her Hymen was too thick for her husband to break and it caused so much pain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Very, very hot story! I don't care what the naysayers say or think. I would

Love to see another chapter or two to this story line. Dickey do

SexyGeekSexyGeekover 9 years agoAuthor
Sigh

::Sigh:: Clearly, with some readers, I missed the mark here.

The whole thing I was reaching for was the hypocrisy of the father, not wanting to talk to his son about sex while he is banging mother and daughter on the side. I attempted to reverse the "double standard" which allows boys to screw around while it expects girls to be "pure." I appreciate that some of you got it ... quite a few from the ratings and favorites. I am sorry that some of you did not get it.

Is it realistic that in some cultures, a teen guy will try to mess with his best friend's sister, and at the same time be expected to kill anybody who messes with his sister? Surely what I depict here is better than that?

It is a fantasy, after all ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fuck the haters

This was really good i normally never comment on this i never had two orgasms in a row and this gave me Fucking 3!!!!

-a

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow!

This story was incredibly hot and well written! Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Well written

An author who doesn't feel the need for lines of capitalized misspelled words, constant referrals to the sex organs, or phony sex chat such as "I'm going to fill you with my big fat * * * *"; yes, fill me with your big fat "* * * *". Where does one hear/read such comments except from the sexually immature/inexperienced? One must wonder why such "writers" refuse to read such stories as this one and by other writers who know what sex is actually like and learn prior to posting such drivel as is too often found. Thank you author. Though I find the subject a bit far fetched, it is still well written and maintains the reader's interest.

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 3 years ago

When Dad walked into Elaine's room I lost all interest. The byline was Stepmother and stepsisters teach a sexy lesson. WTF?! To me the direction this story was going was the worst. 1*

rod_kneerod_kneealmost 2 years ago

I mistook the hypocrisy aspect for one of liberation. Like, Dad was uptight about sex until Elaine and the girls liberated him. Then he brought the new freedom home to his son. It would have seemed like hypocrisy if he embarrassedly kept it from his son.

Tallfellow86Tallfellow86almost 2 years ago

Well it was a teenager dream come true in a fashion. I'm new to this, as far as commenting goes. I found this site and have to say there are a lot more people out there who can write a good story. The stories are interesting, have a good starter that keeps the reader interested in what is going to happen and a good narrative. I liked it. Thank you for the effort, it was appreciated.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous