Open Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexyGeek
SexyGeek
463 Followers

I had no clear idea what to do, but obviously she knew exactly what she wanted. She turned around so her ass pressed my cock. Now we were both facing the monitor, and she pointed at Elaine bouncing up and down on Dad's dick. They were in exactly the same position we were. "Family togetherness," Connie murmured. Then she began to move up and down on my shaft. It was so exciting, and I shoved the hard rod into her deeper and deeper.

I saw Dad doing the same thing to Elaine, his hips straining upward forcing his shaft into her pussy with every stroke. Now we were all actually getting synchronized, and I was sure Connie was deliberately mimicking their motions. I did not have Dad's experience or staying power, though, and I felt my climax about to explode. I clutched Connie's boobs hard and shot my cum into her pussy. Again and again I spasmed, feeling what I had never felt before. Finally I fell back exhausted.

Connie rolled off of me, and lying back on the bed began to rub her pussy. The she reached for my head and pulled it between her legs. Her dripping pussy was pumping out sexual odors and I automatically began to lick it. She twisted her hips and rolled her clit under my tongue until she climaxed in a big way. I could feel her pussy contracting under my lips as she moaned aloud.

I rolled over exhausted. She was doing the same, but she raised her head a bit and pointed to the monitor. I could see Dad suddenly thrust his hips high up off the bed, driving deep into Elaine. She wiggled her hips and then I saw from their simultaneous jerks that they had achieved mutual orgasms. I had only seen this on net porn, and I was flabbergasted that Dad and Elaine could do it so easily. Connie chuckled beside me. "You will learn that skill soon, I know. We are a talented family."

She cuddled up close to me then. It was such a warm and comforting feeling. I watched Elaine and Dad doing the same thing. They didn't do this on the internet after coming. I was glad I was learning how good it was.

Pretty soon, though, Connie sat up. She took my hand and said, "Come on!"

I had no idea what she was up to. She got me up off the bed, and started for the door. Of course, we were both still completely naked. I stopped and asked, "What?"

Connie chuckled, that low throaty chuckle she had. "We have to go next door," she said. "We have to brag."

"Brag?" I stammered out. "Brag about what we just did, or about watching them? Brag?"

"Of course," said Connie. "I told you we are an open family. We share everything."

Once again I was stunned speechless. Connie dragged me out the door before I knew what was happening, and we burst into Elaine's room. I suddenly remembered my nakedness, and tried to cover it up and pull back out the door.

Elaine sat up on the bed. Her arms were thrown back and her naked boobs stuck out. Her legs were spread, and under her shaved mound her pussy shone with her juices. I stared openly at her, and then realized she was staring pointedly at my hands over my cock.

"So, Mom, it worked, didn't it. I told you the way he was staring at us, he was ready to join our open family. Now I want to see what he worked on you with. Come on, bro, let's see the big show," she challenged.

Connie chuckled again, and reached over to pull my hand up. My cock sprang forth, and it was already getting hard again. Even when I masturbated I had never managed two in a row.

Connie looked at Elaine, and said, "Honey, you won't believe what he did. He has a spy cam in your room. We have been next door watching every move you two made."

Elaine looked at me and giggled. "Why, bro, I am proud of you. I hope we put on a good show."

I blushed to my roots, but I knew my cock was standing up harder than ever. Elaine put out a hand and began to stroke it.

Connie looked at Elaine, and at me, and said, "Wow, I think you two youngsters are already looking at each other hungrily again. I think it is time for another go. Robert and I will just watch and enjoy your youth."

I stared at her. She sat on Elaine's dressing stool, and Dad stood behind her, leaning forward to massage her heavy breasts. I gaped open mouthed. I could not believe she really meant it, but apparently she did. Dad and Connie wanted to watch me fuck Elaine. Or perhaps I should say, watch Elaine fuck me, because I had no idea what to do.

Elaine pulled me down to the bed. Then she moved in between my legs and ran her hands gently up my legs. As they reached the top of my thighs, my hard cock twitched uncontrollably. Elaine giggled and whispered, "I have been wondering if it matches your Dad's. I can see it does." She ran her finger up my twitching shaft to the sensitive head, then around in circles. "I like to make it dance," she said lightly.

Then quickly she moved up, and before I quite knew what she was up to, she had it in her mouth and deep down her throat. She sucked hard in rapid strokes and I felt the pressure building fast. I lay there enjoying it.

Suddenly she stopped sucking and dropped my dick out of her mouth. "No, no, you don't get it all, bro." She swung her body around, and straddling my face presented her pussy to my mouth. I got the idea and began to lick it. She wiggled her hips and giggled again. "Now you have it right."

I found her hard little clit bump and began to give it attention. Her soft moans told me I was in the right place. She bent forward, shining the white moons of her ass right in my face, and once again engulfed my hard rod in her mouth. Now our mutual excitement took over. She sucked my dick, I ate her pussy, our heads and hips moved together, faster and faster.

Her tongue was running around the head of my cock. My tongue made rapid circles on her clit. Then I plunged it hard inside her warm depths and she pulled my cock far down her throat. We rotated our heads, each pleasuring the other. She began rapid up and down strokes, and I began quickly running my tongue from her clit to her asshole. I was doing things I did not even understand and feeling things on my cock I had never felt before.

Her mouth moved faster and faster, and her pussy rotated on my lips and tongue. I felt my climax building up explosively. Suddenly I could hold it no longer. Long contractions shot my jizz into her mouth. Just as I did, I felt her pussy contracting around my tongue and she cried out, just once. We went on for some time, our hips jerking as we felt the force of our first mutual climax.

Finally it subsided. She slumped forward on top of me, and we both lay there panting. To my amazement, I heard soft applause. Now I remembered that we had an audience, her mother and my father. Instead of feeling embarrassed, I felt proud and satisfied. I turned my head to see them sitting there, still naked, smiling at us, my father and my new stepmother.

I knew this open family was going to be a new experience for me. I remembered what Connie said about Terry's upcoming birthday and a thrill went through me to think I was supposed to be part of it.

I saw Dad and Connie stealing off to their own bedroom. After a bit, Elaine shook me and gently pushed me away. I got the hint and quietly went back to my own bedroom. I fell asleep with visions of my new stepsister's pussy filling my dreams.

I woke up the next morning with my usual woody. That was hard to believe after all the exercise the night before. It took me a long time to take care of it this time.

When we all gathered at the dinner table, there were several pointed remarks about Terry's upcoming 18th birthday. Connie came right out and said, "I know you will have all your Sex Education lessons down perfectly, darling. Aren't we lucky to have something besides pictures for the study of the male sex organs?"

Terry agreed enthusiastically, glancing over at me with what was almost a leer. "Much better than a book, Mommy. I have been studying hards - I mean hard!" She gave me a big grin.

I was a bit baffled about their meaning. They all seemed to be teasing me. This morning they all had bathrobes covering their sexy nighties and looked very prim and proper, but their frank discussion of Sex Ed was confusing me. After breakfast, I stammered an excuse and headed for my bedroom.

I turned on my spycam and waited for Elaine to come to her room. As soon as she entered, she took off her bathrobe and revealed that she was naked underneath it. She sat on the bed and began brushing her hair, her boobs swaying and bobbing as she did so.

I remembered last night. I slipped out in the hall and tapped on her door as Dad had. Then I started to open the door. I realized her hand was on the other side and she only let me open it a little bit. She looked out the crack and said, "I bet you have that camera of yours on, don't you?"

I blushingly admitted I did.

"Well," she replied, "enjoy it because that is all you are going to get today!"

My heart dropped.

"Before a special occasion, we have learned to save ourselves up and come right up to the edge ready. It makes it all more special," she explained.

That sounded reasonable, but I did not know what I was going to do with the hardon I had right now.

She opened her door wider, took me in her arms, naked as she stood, and gave me a big hug. Then she pushed me away and shut the door in my face.

I stood there in astonishment, all my expectations dashed. I had thought that the fun from the night before would go on and on, but obviously there were limits in this open family. I went back to my own room and took care of the hardon in my former style.

I got through the day with the three females swishing around the house, boobs bouncing and asses swaying. That night I made it a point to be in my room with the camera on when Elaine went to bed, so I got to see her undress. It was exciting, but not as exciting as it had been before. I was already becoming accustomed to wanting more.

Tonight all I could do was jerk it one more time. I knew what they said about being on the edge for big doings tomorrow, but I was pretty sure that I could come up to the mark then no matter how many times I jerked off today. Living with these three sexy women kept me constantly hard as a rock.

Next morning I woke up early, with a woody as usual. As I grabbed it and started to stroke, it came to my mind the advice Elaine had given. It took a lot of self-control, but I decided to just edge for a while and then stopped. I got out of bed, my cock still standing up, and walked down the hall to take my morning pee. I shut the door and was standing there, trying to bend my stiff dick down enough to aim. Without even a knock, the door opened and Connie came strolling in. She had on a filmy baby doll that was so transparent I could see her nipples and the dark patch of her neatly trimmed pussy hair.

I tried to turn away, but she saw what I was doing. She gave that throaty chuckle of hers and said, "Take good care of that thing, Jeremy. We need it to celebrate today!" Then she turned and walked out of the room.

I finished my business and tucked my dick back in my pajamas. Then I went down to the breakfast table. The whole family was there. Dad was sipping coffee, bare-chested, wearing just his pajama bottoms. Elaine came over and poured me a cup, bending down so low that I could look right down the top of her loose shorty nightgown and see her large round tits all the way to the nipples. They were standing up hard and perky and I realized she was anticipating something happening soon.

Connie, still in that filmy baby doll, went to stand behind Terry. This was Terry's big day, her 18th birthday. She looked beautiful. Her face was scrubbed clean without a bit of makeup. Her young skin shone and her bright eyes gleamed. She was wearing a long nightgown of pure white silk, with long loose sleeves. It draped over her shoulders and fell in loose folds down to her chest, where it plunged almost to her waist letting her small rounded boobs peek out in a deep cleavage.

Connie gently rubbed Terry's shoulders and leaned down to give her a light peck on the cheek. Then she looked over at me and said, "Finish your breakfast, Jeremy, and then we will all go into the living room to begin the celebration." I gulped hard, grabbed a piece of toast and stuffed it in my mouth, and in less than a minute I was on my way to the living room.

I gulped again as I saw the family seated around the room. Terry sat in the largest softest chair. Her gown was slit almost to the waist on each side and her long slim legs were crossed. She leaned back and the soft folds over her chest were allowed to slide sideways so that her young firm breasts showed almost to the nipple. The nipples themselves poked up under the soft fabric tantalizingly.

Dad was in another chair, his legs parted slightly. Connie sat on the floor between his legs. She would lean back now and then and rub against his crotch, and his hand would occasionally drop down and rub her boobs. As he did that her nipples would crinkle and press against the almost transparent cloth of her top.

Elaine sat on the couch, her legs pulled up under her. Her shorty nightgown barely covered her sweet pussy and every time she shifted position I stared to see if I could get an exciting peek at it.

I stumbled in to a chair and put my hands in my lap to cover my raging hardon. Elaine gave my crotch a knowing look and giggled. I know I blushed. That made Terry giggle. I sat there in confusion, more embarrassed than I had ever been in my life.

Connie started singing then, "Happy Birthday!" This classical birthday song sort of threw me off, since I guess I was expecting something much more exotic. After the first line I got collected enough to join in the singing. Terry beamed as we sang.

Then Connie stood up and held her hand to Terry. Terry unfolded her long legs and stood up, flashing her tits delightfully as she did. Looking her daughter in the eyes, Connie said, "We are an open family. Too many teens these days learn about the wonders of sex from their poorly informed friends, or even worse from the nonsense that abounds on the internet." I thought she glanced at me, and realized that she knew exactly where I stood in sex education, just as she had described.

My stepmom went on, "We don't want that to happen here. Terry, you have had an excellent Sex Education course in this family. Today we want to give the final lessons and hope to make sex something you approach with relish and with skill. First lesson - we want you to have the benefit of experience and practice. We mature folks might just have some things to teach you. Elaine has that nice big king size bed in her room, let's go in there."

Connie slipped her arm around Terry's waist. Dad got up and did the same. The three of them started out of the room. I noticed that Dad's hand was slipping down from her waist to cup Terry's sweet little ass as they walked.

I looked over at Elaine and made a motion as if to get up and follow them. Elaine shook her head. She came over and held out her hand to me. "Why do you think they chose my room? You have that wonderful camera, and you and I are going to enjoy using it right now." She pulled me up and led me down the hall to my own room.

Of course I had not even made the bed. She giggled at that and went over and smoothed it out. Then she pointed to the computer. I flipped it on, and the webcam was working perfectly. Elaine sat on my bed, cross legged so her pussy pressed against the bed under her shorty nightgown. I wanted to just stand there and look at it, juicy and giving off sweet odors. But she patted the bed next to her and pointed at the monitor screen.

I looked at the screen and saw that the mature folks were ready to go. Terry was seated demurely on the dressing table stool. My dad and my stepmom were standing right in front of her, interlocked tightly and obviously deep kissing. Their lips worked on each other and I was sure their tongues were teasing. Dad's hand was on Connie's ass, pushing her up against his crotch. Their hips swayed back and forth in unison. Terry was watching attentively.

Elaine began a running commentary. "Connie can French kiss like nobody else. It feels as if she is going to suck you into her entirely. Robert can't get enough of it. Neither can I." I remembered she mentioned threesomes. I assumed she meant with Dad or some other man, but now I was wondering. Terry could do a lot with her mom and sister without technically losing her virginity.

"Look at his hand caress her ass. That is a highly erotic zone for women. See her hips twitch when he does it? Her pussy is really getting wet. I know."

I made a mental note. I knew that a girl's ass turned me on, but I was learning how to turn a woman on, now. I knew it would be valuable information.

On the screen, Dad's hands went under Connie's top. Elaine continued her comments. "Atta boy, Robert. Her tits are crying out for some attention. Time some clothes come off." She knew what she was saying, because Connie's top was lifted over her head and tossed on the bed. Now her gorgeous big tits were displayed in all their glory.

I could see Connie's head thrown back and her eyes closed as Dad massaged her nipples. Then she raised her head and looked over at Terry. Apparently she said something. I suppose she was giving instructions to the virgin 18 year old. Terry nodded knowingly. Then I watched as she slipped a hand inside her loose top and began rubbing her own breast under the soft fabric. I was now sporting a raging hardon, but sitting next to Elaine I was too embarrassed to touch myself.

"Terry's tits are so soft and sensitive. Her little nipples get so hard, and she loves so much to have them played with." Again, I guessed that Elaine was speaking from personal knowledge.

She turned to look at me. I know I was hot and sweaty and probably red in the face. She studied my face, then let her gaze travel down to my crotch. To my horror, my cock was standing up hard and tall, lifting up my pajama bottoms. I tried to put a hand over it, but her hand got there first. She rubbed back and forth a little bit, and then said, "Oh, my, I have been forgetting about you. We will have to remedy that. But you have to return the favor, you know."

With that she took my hand and guided it to her pussy, between her outspread legs as she sat on the bed. I could feel its wetness and the engorged lips. She wiggled at my touch, and let my finger penetrate a little bit inside her. As I drew my finger in and out, she stroked up and down on my throbbing rod. But then she said, "Careful, we have a lot of things ahead of us. Look at the monitor."

On the screen, I could see that Connie and Dad were working each other's bottoms off. Dad's cock was standing straight up, and without waiting for anything else, he put his hands under Connie's ass and lifted her right up on to it. She threw her arms around his neck, pressed her tits to his chest, and began to ride. She was able to move easily, with Dad's help, and she went up and down on his cock rapidly. Dad was straining his hips forward and up, and Connie began to rotate at the end of each down stroke. It looked as if they were racing to a huge mutual climax.

Terry, meanwhile, had let her nightgown drop to the floor. One hand was working busily on her cute little tit, while the other probed her pussy. It was the first time I had seen her totally naked. She had trimmed her pussy hair into what the internet sites called a "landing strip." One small finger was inside her cunt, working busily as she watched the older couple.

I looked at Elaine quizzically. "Um, I thought she was a virgin. How does she ... I mean, doesn't it ... well, her finger ..."

Elaine laughed softly. "Brother, there is no need for a girl to feel any pain on her first time. Why make it something to be afraid of? Just like I did, she visited the doctor last week for a simple little snip under a local."

SexyGeek
SexyGeek
463 Followers