Open Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexyGeek
SexyGeek
463 Followers

I did not know what to make of that. "You mean the doctor cut her ... I mean, he ..."

"Yes, silly," Elaine said. "Her hymen is out of the way. No need to worry about it." She gave me a significant glance. "Does that disappoint you?"

I stammered around that one. Why should it disappoint me particularly? My mind recalled that they had said they were glad I was here for the birthday. What role did they still have planned for me?

I turned my attention back to the screen. I was so excited I was ready to explode. I pushed my finger deeper in Elaine's pussy and rubbed my cock hard against her hand. To my disappointment she dropped my cock and pulled my hand off her pussy. "I told you to be careful. Just hold an edge. More is coming." Again she nodded at the monitor.

"Your Dad has learned a lot about timing from us," she went on. I remembered watching her fuck my Dad that first night. "Watch and learn, brother."

On the screen, Dad was controlling the movement of Connie's pussy on his cock. He was apparently giving her some signals by his touch on her ass, because she responded to his every move. Elaine giggled, looked at me and said, "Can you dance? It is just like dancing. The man leads by gentle touches in the right direction and his partner responds. Look at them. Isn't it beautiful?"

I could see that it was indeed some beautiful, sexy, lustful sort of dance. Now Connie moved up and down rapidly, bringing them both to an edge. But Dad's soft downward touch on her ass signaled her to stop when his cock was at its deepest depth inside her. Dad swung his hips and she wiggled slightly, as they both held on to their edge tightly locked together.

I saw Dad's fingers press upward slightly, and he raised Connie until she almost came clear of his rod. The camera was so well aimed, or they had chosen their spot so well, that I could see it easily. Only the very tip of his dick was immersed in the pink wetness of her outer lips. His hands on her ass held her up there in the right position.

Terry was watching all this wide eyed. I think even as a well-educated girl she was learning from this display. She even forgot to keep rubbing her pussy and just watched the experienced ones.

Now Dad twitched his cock. I was amazed at his muscle control. The purple head of it made little jumps in Connie's wet slit. I saw that he had found her clitoris, and each twitch was rubbing it softly. Connie again threw her head back and closed her eyes.

I couldn't stand it. My hand crept to my cock and my other one slid around Elaine's back to come around and grasp her tit. When she felt it, she reached over and put her hand on my thigh. But her eyes were on the screen.

The dancers continued. Now they were moving in long slow strokes. Down onto his cock, up until it almost fell out, then down again Connie's pussy traveled. Terry was leaning forward watching avidly. I felt Elaine's hand tighten on my thigh. She moaned slightly as I clutched her nipple. Then she softly whispered, "Now! NOW!"

With a final hard thrust of his hips, Dad drove his shaft as deep into Connie's wet cunt as it would reach. Their bodies twisted against each other for a short time, with more and more intensity. Then suddenly I saw Connie's arms tighten around Dad's neck, her legs squeeze tighter around his ass, and her hips shaking. Dad's hips thrust forward in perfect time with hers. I never saw a massive mutual climax like this one.

Elaine grabbed my cock and held it hard. I dropped my hand from her tit to her pussy and began rubbing in circles. On the screen, Terry gasped and her hips twitched in time with what she was watching. It was a great test of self-control for all three of us just to go to the edge and no further.

Dad and Connie pitched backward onto the bed. For a few minutes they just lay there, basking in the afterglow. Then slowly Dad pulled his cock out of her pussy. He sat up on the side of the bed and looked toward Terry. She gave him a big smile and said something, I suppose thanking them for the lesson.

Pretty soon they got up off the bed, picked up their clothes, spoke to Terry again and left the room. Terry was left sitting there nude, rubbing her pussy softly but looking lost in thought.

Elaine giggled again. I was starting to look forward to that giggle because it usually seemed to signal some interesting thing was about to happen. This time, she grabbed my hand that was rubbing her pussy and said, "Stop that, now. We're on!"

I stared at her, not understanding what she meant. She pulled me by the hand to the door of my room and down the hall to her door. She tapped lightly on it, and we both stepped into the room, naked as jaybirds. Terry looked up as we entered. I saw her eyes go right to my cock which was standing up like a soldier. I am sure she grinned as she saw it.

"Brother!" she exclaimed. "I am so glad you are here for my eighteenth birthday!"

I stammered and blushed, I know. She bounced up from her chair and grabbed me around the neck. As she did her whole naked body pressed up against me, her bare tits rubbed my chest, and her pubic mound excited my cock directly. Without thinking I put my hands on her cute little ass and pressed her toward me.

"Graduation time, lil Sis," giggled Elaine. "Now Mom and our new Dad showed you just what to do. I want to see you show what you learned."

Terry glanced over my shoulder at Elaine. "I just know you two were over there watching, weren't you?"

"Of course," said Elaine. "And I bet Mom and Robert are on their way in there right now to check out the action."

Terry pulled back from me just a bit, so she could look me in the eyes. She gave me an impish grin and said, "Well, new brother, I guess that is our challenge."

I was just realizing what she meant. For her very first fuck on her eighteenth birthday, she planned to ride my cock just like Connie had ridden Dad's. Suddenly I was overwhelmed, wondering if I could manage it like he did. She did not give me any chance to think about it.

We were both so ready. My rod was standing up hard and tall, and I was glad Elaine had only let me edge it. It throbbed with desire and was begging for that wet little pussy. I knew from watching Terry on the spycam that she had been fingering her slit too and that it was soft, engorged and ready to take my cock.

I grabbed her ass with both hands and lifted her up. I let her slide down until she was just touching the very tip of my cock. I wanted so much to just ram it in her, but I knew I was supposed to make this a very special fuck. She locked her knees around me, holding herself in that position. Then together we allowed her to slide down, her soft wet tunnel enveloping my dick a fraction of an inch at a time.

Our mouths sought each other's hungrily, our tongues working to arouse us even further. Her tits rubbed against mine, and I found my nipples were sensitive to their touch. Her heels dug into my butt and even that was arousing. She began to rock back and forth on my cock and we both moaned with pleasure.

Suddenly I could not stand it anymore. I jerked her ass and let it come down, impaling her all the way on the full length of my dick. She helped then and together we struck a fast rhythm which pulled and pushed her against my dick again and again. Behind me I heard Elaine gasp. Then other soft voices murmured and I realized Connie and Dad were in the room watching too.

I pressed forward until we were over the bed, then fell down on top of Terry in what I knew was called the missionary position. It has to be a good one, because I felt my dick filling her up totally and rubbing against the spots I thought stimulated her most. She moaned and rotated her hips, bringing me right up to that edge again. I put a hand on her hip and gently stopped the rotation so we could just indulge in the feeling of each other. The soft warm wet tunnel of her pussy clasped my throbbing rod tightly. I tightened my butt muscles to make it jump inside her, and she moaned with every jump.

I began to pull it out, then thrust it in. I had to be very slow and careful because I was edging hard and two strokes in a row would have sent me to my climax. My hands were on her tits, softly rubbing the nipples, then pushing them in, then softly teasing them. I pushed in hard, my dick reaching the very bottom of her sex. Then I held it there, not moving, but continuing to stroke her nipples.

She was moaning constantly now. Then she clutched me hard, and cried out, "Yes, now, now!" Her hips bucked against me and the movement pushed me into my orgasm. As I felt my jizz spurt into her pussy, I could also feel it contracting in waves around my cock. It was the most intense feeling I had ever had. Clearly, real sex was vastly better than rubbing my cock on the bed.

As our contractions stopped, I rolled slightly sideways so I wouldn't fall right on her. She gasped as my cock pulled out of her, then she tightened her legs around mine and hugged me tight. For a few minutes we just lay there savoring our closeness.

Then again I heard soft murmurs. I was reminded of our audience. I raised my head and saw Elaine sitting on the dressing chair with her fingers still in her pussy. Behind her Dad and Connie had their arms around each other and were beaming at us like proud parents.

Connie chuckled then, and said, "Happy Eighteenth Birthday!" Dad and Elaine echoed the sentiments.

Then all three of them, naked as they were, headed for the bed to start the rest of the evening's festivities in this open family.

SexyGeek
SexyGeek
463 Followers