Open Marriage Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karenkay
Karenkay
5,842 Followers

Mark knew she would stretch with Hank but never realized it would be so much! "Honey? I think you've stretched a little!"

Although she was sore but wanted to allow Mark to screw her, Faith quickly lifted herself off Mark's lap and sat on the bed next to him.

"Mark. I'm sorry if your not getting anything out of this."

Mark could see it in her eyes. He hurt her feelings.

"Faith? I'm sorry! I didn't mean it that way! I just meant it wasn't as tight at the moment! Maybe you're just too tired right now. I understand!"

"Yes. Mark. I'm sore right now. I think I'll just lay down for a while and take a short nap."

Mark watched as Faith adjusted the pillow and crawled under the blankets.

"Faith. I'm really sorry. I didn't mean anything."

Faith turned her head and starred at Mark. "You wouldn't have mentioned it if you didn't mean it."

Mark rubbed the blanket around her shoulder as she laid her head back down. "Honey. I'm sure it will tighten up again in a few days."

"Mark? I'd like to get a little sleep, if you don't mind?"

Mark knew he dug himself a fairly deep hole and got off the bed and walked out of the bedroom.

Mark was so frustrated and kept wondering why he even mentioned anything to Faith. He remembered reading Hank's ad and his measurements being slightly more than nine inches long extremely thick. Mark could still vision Faith's hands around the girth of that monster and remembered how tiny her fingers appeared in comparison.

He remembered what Hank had said about spoiling her and what he overheard them saying that night near the pool. Mark never took any of it seriously but it surely had an impact on them now.

Faith kept a distance from Mark the next few days. They spoke but she was cold toward him romantically. Mark only wondered and worried how she was going to react when he mentioned having a date with Rita the following weekend.

Mark learned that Hank wouldn't be able to fly down for another week. Mark wondered if Faith would be able to go two weeks without having that big black cock stuck in her pussy. Mark was beginning to feel angry because Faith wasn't being a little more understanding.

Mark broke his silence about Rita that Friday afternoon. Faith slammed the cabinet door shut in the kitchen as she finished putting away the dishes. Her back was turned away from Mark as he stood waiting for a reply from her.

"Well? Are you going to be angry with me if I go?"

Faith turned around and wiped her hands. "Mark! I'll be fine here alone. I have a book I can read. It's giving me a little time all by myself, anyway!"

"Faith? Why are you still mad at me?"

"Mark! I'm fine. You go and spend a couple days with Rita and I'll be fine!"

Mark arrived at Rita's house that Saturday afternoon. They had dinner planned but ended up in the bedroom for a quickie before their reservation.

Mark had a conversation about Faith with Rita during dinner. "Mark. Your remark toward Faith was much more critical then you think. Faith saw it as her husband telling her she is getting old and not as adequate for you as she once was."

"Rita. I can't stress the fact on how bad I felt after I saw that I hurt her feelings."

"Mark. This might be an unfortunate situation for you if this guy your wife has been seeing learns about your remark. He may stress the fact how he finds her more pleasing for him."

"What do you suggest I do?"

"Mark. As soon as we finish dinner. I want you to drive us back to my house and drop me off and go and buy Faith flowers or something you think she would like to have."

Mark took Rita home and he did exactly what she suggested. Bought flowers. The house was dark when Mark got home. Faith's car was parked in the garage so he knew she was home. The light was on in their guest room so he walked with the flowers behind his band and peeked around the corner. Faith was dusting the dresser in her pajama's.

"Honey? What are you doing home? I wasn't expecting you until morning!"

Mark moved the flowers around so she could see them. "Mark? What's the occasion? Wasn't Rita home tonight to accept those?"

"No. I bought them for you. Rita was home and we had dinner together and left and stopped by the flower shop and got these for you."

Faith kept dusting and Mark had an idea she didn't believe him. "Aren't you going to take these?"

"Yes. Mark. Thank you. They're nice. Can you put them in water in the kitchen for me?"

Mark put the flowers on the bed and walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist. He kissed her neck as he tried to tickle her belly. Mark got Faith to laugh but she kept trying to dust. Mark gently spun her around and held her tight keeping her arms from moving.

"Honey. Why don't you come out to the kitchen with me and I'll fix us a couple drinks?"

Faith was starring into his eyes as she took a deep breath and exhaled slowly. "I'll be right there."

Mark put the flowers in water and fixed the drinks. Faith came out and sat on the bar stool. "Mark. I got a call from Shelly tonight. She got engaged to that guy she was dating from Long Island."

"Oh. Yeah. The guy she sent the pictures of a couple months ago. Did they set a date yet?"

"No. They haven't decided on June or July yet. She said she'd give me a call as soon as they figured it out."

Mark, was happy and surprised about the news of their daughter but more so that Faith seemed to be speaking to him again.

"See. We might be grand parents sooner then you think!"

Mark saw the sudden change in Faith when he mentioned grandparents. He walked around to the other side of the bar and put his arm around Faith. "Honey. I think it's wonderful news that she's finally getting married."

Rita was right about Faith. Mark felt she was having a mid life crisis or something. She didn't want to feel old. She was only forty-three and still very beautiful.

Later that evening, Mark laid in bed while Faith finished her shower. She surprised him when she walked out naked with one of the roses in her hair. She was laughing as she climbed into bed and leaned down to kiss Mark.

Faith pulled the blankets down to the foot of the bed and scooted herself above Mark's legs and grabbed his cock under his pajama's. She leaned over and kissed him as he slipped them down and kicked them to the floor.

Faith pushed her hair back and leaned down and began licking the head of his cock. Faith held it straight up and lowered her head down until Mark thought she would choke on it. Mark had never seen her suck cock like this before but he wasn't going to complain.

She did this several times until he was very wet and climbed back above his legs and held his cock to her pussy slit and gently lowered herself down until she sat on his lap. Faith actually felt tighter as Mark flexed his hips and pushed up inside her.

Faith was starring intensely as she moved up and down on top of him. It was much different this time because she was using her pussy muscles to squeeze his cock.

"Oh. Baby. You feel so good tonight. What are you doing to me?"

Faith giggled. "Do you feel it?"

"Yes. Baby. I do!"

Mark knew what he said really bothered her. She was going out of her way to do this for him. He got a grip on her ass and moved her up and down his cock. Mark wanted to do something she licked and began to push on her ass to move forward and sit on his face. She moved up and Mark started licking her pussy. He was a pro at this and knew just how to make her cum.

She did and twice before sliding back down to sit on his cock again. Mark moved her over onto her back and started to fuck her hard until he came. She kept kissing him once he came and Mark finally rolled over until he caught his breath. Faith cuddled next to him and he was glad things were back to normal again.

The next morning at coffee, Mark was sitting at the bar watching his wife at the sink wearing only her thong and a bra.

"Honey. If you don't get something on over that, I'm going to take you back into the bedroom!"

Faith turned around smiling and brought her coffee over and sat on the stool next to him.

"Mark? Hank called me last night and said he'll be moving down here in three weeks."

Mark just starred at the wall when he heard that remark. "You mean he's moving here and staying here full time?"

"Well. He's keeping his place in New York and will be here most of the time. He asked me to go out and pick out furniture for his new condo."

Mark replied. "Well. I guess you'll be seeing him more often, won't you?"

Faith answered Mark with a little defense. "Your new girlfriend, Rita lives nearby." She was sipping her coffee and added. " I think it would be a good idea to bring her over so I can meet her. Don't you think?"

Mark had a feeling she was changing the subject about Hank moving to Florida. "Why would you want to meet Rita?"

Faith laughed. "I want to meet the woman my husband is screwing. Remember what we planned? I don't think it's right since you've met Hank and I don't know her! I ' kind of curious to see this younger woman my husband has the hots for!"

"Faith! I'm not out cheating behind your back or anything. I thought you agreed to this open marriage thing. I've been fully open about her!"

"Honey. I know! I've been completely open with you to! I saw your face when I said that Hank was getting a condo here. Do you want me to tell Hank I'm not going to see him any longer? Is that what you would like me to do?"

"No. Honey. I didn't say that. Uh. Fine! I'll give Rita a call later and see if I can arrange it. Her husband doesn't come home until Monday. You want me to make it today?"

"Yes. We have time today. Why not call her now before she has plans?" Mark picked up the cell phone and got a hold of Rita. Faith sat on the stool next to him with her legs crossed and her foot swinging back and forth with her arms crossed. Mark talked for several minutes until he finally convinced Rita to meet his wife.

"There! Are you satisfied now?"

Faith got off the stool and hugged Mark. "Whatever happened to the idea of meeting a black woman?"

"I told you I couldn't find anyone that appealed to me in our area!"

Faith rubbed his neck. "I just think you wanted to find a younger woman!"

"Honey! That's not true at all! I think you're extremely attractive! I have no reason to be looking for a younger woman!"

Mark playfully held her around the waist as she leaned on his shoulder. "What's all this jealousy about all of a sudden?"

Faith ran her fingers along his chest and leaned into Mark's ear. "Is she tighter then me?"

"Faith? Why are you bringing that up again? It has nothing to do with that!"

Faith was still leaning on Mark with her elbow. "I just want to know if she was tighter?"

Mark decided to be honest as he pulled Faith even closer while she smiled and leaned on him and waited for a reply.

"Let's stop kidding here! Hank has a huge cock! He'd stretch any woman with the size of that thing! It's obvious, your not going to be as tight after he's been inside you!"

Faith just leaned on his shoulders as she starred at him. Mark saw she was still starring and added. "I liked the way you used your pussy muscles last night. Where did you learn that trick?"

"What your saying is that when I have sex with Hank I stretch and it's not as pleasing for you?"

"Honey! It's only a fact I'm pointing out here. It has nothing to do with being your fault. Don't you agree that eventually Hank's size will stretch you permanently?"

Mark still had his arm around her waist as she slipped her elbow off his shoulder. "What time are we picking Rita up?"

"Five."

Faith pulled the hem of her skirt down as Mark knocked on the door. Rita answered and nervously greeted the couple as they entered the house.

Faith kept starring At Rita's massive boobs as Mark introduced her. "Let me get my purse so we can go!"

Faith leaned toward Mark and whispered in his ear. "I thought I had large boobs!"

Mark smiled and replied. "You do!"

Mark mostly listened to the women talk during dinner. Rita talked about her husband and Faith started to get into the subject of their open marriage.

"Well. At least my husband found himself someone more largely endowed then mine!"

"Faith. You're very attractive. Mark talks about you all the time."

The women seemed to hit it off as Mark just listened. They began talking about things that females talk about. After dinner they walked along a group of shops and sat on a bench. Mark walked along the store windows while the two women chatted away. They were talking about things that embarrassed most men.

Mark kept a distance but kept turning around to see them talking. He casually walked near them until Faith yelled out. "Honey? Are you ready to go?"

They drove to Rita's place where she invited them in for a drink. Rita talked mostly about her husband as Faith listened.

Mark smiled. "Are you ladies ever going to stop gabbing?"

They women both laughed. Faith put her hand on Rita's shoulder. "I'm glad my husband found someone I can relate with!" They both laughed.

Faith scooted away from Rita and padded the cushion between them. Mark moved and sat in between them.

Rita laid her hand on his thigh. "Faith? Do I have your permission to see little Mark when your entertaining your boyfriend?"

Both women laughed as Rita rubbed his thigh. "I'm sorry, Mark. I just wanted to assure your wife that I'll take good care of you!"

Rita looked over at Faith. "So. Hank is moving down here within a month? I suppose you'll be seeing him more often in the future? Do you just have a sexual relationship going with him?" Faith sipped her drink before replying. "I would find it hard not to have any feelings, for a person your screwing regularly. I know Hank's feeling toward me are very strong and if Mark wasn't in the picture, well you know what I mean?"

Rita replied as she agreed and shook her head. "I understand perfectly. First you meet a person, have a little sex then your meeting again and he's telling you about his life then your getting involved then your sharing your life with them him and so on!"

Mark just sat between them listening.

"Oh. I know. Hank already asked me to pick out furniture for his place. He trusted my taste and told me to pick out what I felt I would like myself!"

"See. Right there! You're involved with this guy's life! As if you don't have enough to do on your own."

"I don't mind. I'd rather do it then have him pick out something too masculine."

Rita laughed. "Yeah. You want to feel comfortable if your going to be spending a lot of time there!"

They both laughed.

Rita padded Mark's leg. "Don't worry, Mark. Men don't know much about picking out furniture. It's nothing personal."

The ladies spent the remainder of the evening chatting and on the drive home, Mark remembered the comment Faith said about how people develop feelings for their lovers. He made mental comparisons to Rita and himself. Well. He was glad the two women hit it off so well together. Rita even mentioned triple dating with her husband and his girlfriend. Rita's husbands girlfriend was the only partner that wasn't married.

"Mark. I think what Rita had a good suggestion about everyone getting together for a party. We could hold it at our house and make it a pool party once Hank settles down here."

Faith kept busy the next few days visiting furniture stores for Hank's new condo. He'd be moving down in less then a week and Faith kept in touch with him sometimes twice a day by phone. She even sent pictures of furniture that she selected on her cell phone to get his opinion. She had everything in his condo setup for him the day before he was traveling down.

Mark had visited Rita the week after the tow women met and spent the weekend with her. When he returned home, Mark was anxious to see Faith and tried to get her into the bedroom but all she said was. "Didn't you get enough sex with Rita this weekend?"

Mark made a second attempt in the middle of the week but Faith claimed she was too tired after setting up Hank's furniture that afternoon.

Hank was expected at any moment that Friday afternoon. Faith seemed anxious and excited that morning as she prepared getting ready. Mark was driving her over to meet Hank at his new condo. They arrived early so Faith could put a few last touches on it.

Faith was busy in the kitchen putting away a few things she bought for him while he took a little tour of the place himself. He was very pleased with the furnishings Faith had picked out. It reminded him of their house.

Mark checked out the bedroom and saw the huge king-sized bed and walked inside a large double walk-in closet and saw that Hank must have had his cloths shipped down and Faith had everything in order. He peeked on the other side and was stunned when he saw women's cloths hanging there.

They were all new dresses and heels lined up along the bottom shelf. They were all Faith's sizes. Most were revealing things plus shorts and tops stacked in another shelf. Mark walked back into the bedroom and got curious and opened a few drawers until he found intimate things like panties and thongs, bras and more.

Mark just closed the drawer when Faith walked in. "How did I do, Mark? Do you think Hank will like it?"

"Uh. Yeah. Everything is nice. Um. I saw the dresses and stuff in the closet?"

"Oh. Yeah. Hank told me to buy a few things to keep here so I don't have to keep packing clothes."

"Oh. I guess that's a good idea!" Mark waited as she checked the bathroom and stopped her when she walked out. "I'll be right out, Faith. Let me use the bathroom before Hank arrives."

Mark peed and washed his hands and started to check out the drawers and saw lipstick and stuff that Faith would use and noticed these little packets. They were scented portable douches' to be used after sex. Mark read the instructions which stated they could be used to help prevent pregnancy.

Mark counted a dozen new packages and Mark never saw Faith use them before and stood thinking about what Hank had said the very first time they were planning to get together. He told Mark to make sure Faith got on the pill because he loved to cum inside a woman's pussy.

Faith was sitting in the front room when he walked out and casually sat down next to her on the sofa. "Honey. I know this is a goofy time to ask but you never went to see a doctor about getting a prescription for birth control pills or anything did you?"

Faith laughed. "Mark! Of all the times to ask me that question! No! Hank always takes it out before he ejaculates." They heard the door open. It was Hank holding, flowers when he walked inside. Mark waited as Faith got up and ran to him. They kissed as she took the flowers from him and smiled as Hank waived at Mark as she started to take him around excitably showing him the condo.

Mark waited while she put the flowers down in the kitchen and walked Hank around by the hand and went room to room.

A few minutes passed so Mark got up to see where they were and found them embraced in the bedroom kissing. Faith's hands were wrapped around his neck and Hank had one hand around her waist while the other squeezed her ass. Mark could practically see their tongues mingling and the wet smacking sounds of their kiss.

Mark decided to wait in the living room but seconds later Faith came walking out with a smirk and lovingly put her hands on his collar. "Mark? Hank wanted to take a shower from the long trip. He said he'd take us to dinner tonight."

"I'd wondered if you were getting that big black dick in there!"

"Mark! That wasn't a nice thing to say!"

"It's true! You've been without that black dick for three weeks now!"

Mark playfully grabbed her around the waist and pulled Faith so close that her tits pushed into his chest. "You'd rather stay here tonight so you can get it, don't you?"

Karenkay
Karenkay
5,842 Followers