Open The Door!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Max heard some rustling and assumed someone had picked up his clothes. Then hands grabbed his again and he felt bodies warm up to him from in front and behind, This time however, they were naked bodies.

"Let's play a little game, Max. Who's in front?"

The voice was Judy's, but she must have been speaking to the side for he could not tell if she was in front or behind. He racked his brain for clues. Katie was taller, smaller breasted, and a bit thinner. Judy's body would feel softer, give more upon contact. He really didn't care which one was where! This little surprise was turning out to be more than he could have dreamed for.

The bodies left him then, and came up against him again, though he suspected in the reverse order from before.

The women laughed in unison. "Still don't know?"

Then they left him again and this time when they made contact, there was no question who was who. Judy's big tits were pushing into his back, and Katie's pussy mound was riding just at the bottom of his upturned prick.

Ok, the women had had their fun. Judy had obviously been as enmeshed in heated passion as he in Lawton, and nearly as confused by the outcome and surrounding circumstances. She'd acted even more deliberately than he, and found Katie. They were both sure of their desires, Max and Judy, but now it seemed that Katie had an even more enlightened design on her life than he had thought. Whatever the case, it was given that all three were where they wanted to be, with whom they wanted to be with, and under circumstances they wanted to explode. Max turned to his side, scooped both women up under each arm, and said nothing as he walked brazenly out of the double doors and back to his truck, lady flesh kicking and screaming under each arm.

The cold night air chilled all three of them on the short walk, but no one was complaining. He stopped at the side of the cab and planted both women on the large running board, giggling bubbling like a couple of school girls. He opened the big door and pushed both of them inside with a pinch here and a poke there, again to more giggles and a few squeals.

Once inside, he closed and locked the door, pulled the window curtains and turned to face his two beautiful, idolizing women. What ever did he do to deserve this?

"Well big fella," Judy mocked, having fun teasing him, "Now what?" She looked down at his long stiff cock standing out at attention. "Hmmm.. I bet I know."

Katie laughed and said, "You're an open book, Max, always have been, and I love you for it." But she did not move toward him. Instead, she turned to Judy, who turned to her, and the two of them embraced and kissed passionately, just two feet from the end of his cock.

Max was floored. The two of them went at it like rabbits in heat. As he stood there, he turned slightly while he looked more closely at each one, trying to understand, to see somehow what had occurred in his absence. As he turned, his cock pointed too, at the woman he aimed his head at. Their hands were already wandering all over each other's bodies!

Soon they sat down on the large bunk and then Katie laid Judy down on her back. As if she'd watched Judy and Max two nights before, she shifted her position a hundred and eighty degrees and let her pussy down on Judy's face, while diving her own down between Judy's legs. They both moaned and groaned into wanton pussies and closed their thighs on each other's heads. The scene was enough to drive Max nuts.

Finally, coming up for a second of air, Katie asked hurriedly, "Well? Aren't you coming, Daddy?"

The taunt was like a fire iron rammed up his butt. Daddy or lover or whatever, there were two gorgeous bodies of flesh on his bunk, in his truck, and they were about to trade places on his cock?

Max loomed over the tangled pair and worked his way around behind his step daughter. Just as he felt he was regaining some control, he heard his daughter mumble into Judy's cunt, "Ha haaa, I'm first! Told ya!"

Max did not grasp the words right away, and it took several more seconds before the meaning struck him. They had been planning, but betting too! On his moves? He kneeled up on the bunk and towered above Katie's ass, and Judy's head hidden below in her groin. As he was about to grab his dick and aim it for Katie's pussy, he felt two hands pull on it and aim it downward instead.

"That's what you think!" Judy laughed about two gurgles before her mouth and throat had the meaty pole corralled and buried.

Katie wiggled her ass in frustration, but kept up her sucking on Judy's pussy. She tasted far too good to let go of, despite the temporary delay in having her body filled with her Daddy. And the sensational new oral application on her pussy kept her plenty busy.

Max leaned his head back in pleasure as Judy worked his cock again. She deep throated him to his pubic bone and held him there to show him who was in charge. In case he had any doubts, she reached her arms around his ass and pulled him in firmly.

Max managed to look down after the initial ecstasy of entrapment and noticed his step daughter looking over her shoulder at him and where his cock was buried not in her, but in her new friend's mouth. She smiled devilishly, then dove her head back down into the delicious pussy given her by Judy.

After another five minutes of this, Max was nearing a point of no return. His cock pulsed this information to Judy, and she pushed him free. She slapped her partner's ass cheeks too, and Katie rose off her.

They both stood on the bunk and pulled and pushed Max down in their place. Katie started to move over him, but Judy held her shoulder back. They looked at each other. Katie recognized the need in her new friend and nodded her approval. Judy then straddled Max's reclining body and lowered herself down upon his shaft. They both experienced a sudden intake of air as the contact then the tightness enveloped them.

Katie walked a couple steps around them on the mattress and straddled her step-daddy's shoulders, and lower herself down on his face. He was always so good at eating her, and this had always been his favorite position for the sport. He immediately went to work on her clit.

Judy judged this the moment to show her new lover some of her special talents. She stopped completely for a full five seconds, and then sent the signal to contract her pussy lips and walls. She smiled when Max's instant response was a hiking up of his hips. She heard him mumble something like the word "more," but was not sure. She gave him more anyway, and was rewarded additional gratitude in the form of upward spears of his cock. Before long, they had timed their respective actions to let one, then the other be felt. Max was torn between the heat in his loins and the aromatic and tasty sensations on his face.

Suddenly Katie lifted off his head. Max was actually angry, until he figured out why. She had moved off to give him a quick glimpse of what was going on above him. In the moment he could see up, the girls each sucking one of the other's breasts, while fondling the other. "Why you two...." And the pussy was back upon him.

"Shut up Daddy," She laughed out loud.

Judy laughed too. The two of them were having more fun than they'd thought possible, and both realized it wasn't only their own cooperative natures that had brought this to happen. Max was the glue here, in more ways than one. Max was the open and frank guy who held no secrets, and encouraged the same practice in others. They leaned back and stared at each other, and smiled warmly.

Max pushed them both off. "You two had your fill yet?"

They didn't know whether he was kidding or serious.

"You!" He pointed at Katie. "On your knees!" Katie dropped down to her knees as Max rose from the bunk and stood at its center. "Over here, now!"

Katie backed up to her daddy's cock as she knew he wanted. They let Judy watch as they carried out a ritual they'd engaged in many times. Katie pulled Max's cock inside her pussy and wiggled her ass all around at his pubic mound. This lathered up his cock, got her hot as iron in the sun, and readied Max's shaft for heavier duty.

Judy watched in horny awe as Max then withdrew his pole from his step daughter's pussy and quickly inserted its head only, into her puckered little asshole. The sight of it entering the tight, horny orifice nearly drove her to madness. Her mouth opened and her hands went north and south, one to her breasts where it pulled on alternating nipples, and the other to her mound where two fingers immediately began to twiddle her clit.

Max looked over at her actions and smiled, "Up there." His voice was firm, but less commanding than it had been with Katie. "Go on. Up there, on your back with your delicious ass right here." He patted the edge of the upper bunk nearest his face.

She followed his orders and laid on her back across the upper bunk. Immediately she knew why he had ordered her so. Max's face was exactly at and above her crack with easy access to all of her. He stood there with is dick in his step daughter's ass, and his face about to ravage her loins. She let her head all the way back, planted her feet on the sleeper's ceiling above her face, and waited with here ass up and pussy sopping.

Max liked this woman more each minute he knew her. She was able to immerse herself in whatever she believed. She was a commitment person, not afraid to take risks. She had her beliefs, but was not unchangeable. She was built like a goddess, and ready to give herself to anyone who gave themselves to her. Max gave her his face at that moment and made every effort he could to return her trust.

Unable to resist, Max let his head free for just a minute to ask Judy, "So you are ok with all this?" The question sounded stupid, but he needed to know for sure.

"Baby, you introduce me to new and wonderful things practically every minute I am with you. Now you have introduced me to Katie, and I am only torn by which of you to devour first! Yes, I am ok with all this. I am more than ok. I am in heaven! Eat me!" Her head flew back down on the mattress.

Max's head flew back down on her pussy and his tongue resumed exploring every part of her, every orifice, and every sensitivity. In the meantime, his hips were busy pumping his step daughter's ass. She was equally involved, rocking back on his every stroke, ramming him deeper and deeper up her ass. She'd thought for years it couldn't be any better, that she was the luckiest girl in the world to have Max, and her husband. But in the last twenty-four hours she had seen ever greater heights, with even greater still potential. And now she was in the middle of experiencing all new sensations. She pulled abruptly away and said, "All right you two, get down here, now!"

The other two stopped just as abruptly and looked at each other with smiles. Judy rose up and bent to lick her man's face clean of her sexy juices. They finally capitulated and rejoined Katie on the big lower bunk. Within minutes they were daisy chaining every combination of sexual encounter and deviation they could think of. There was no keeping track of all the orgasms that were erupting in the Freightliner's sleeper. As they came, so did the rising voices and more animated thrusts. Soon, they were like little kids, drunk with endless energy and virtually insatiable desire.

The knock on the door was loud and final in its threatening three raps. They all froze.

Judy asked, frightened, "What the hell was that?" She sat up, pulling herself up with the help of Max's hands, and sat on his lap, an easy transition form being fucked on her back by the same pole.

The knock came again, three loud raps.

Judy held Max around the waist.

Max looked at Katie with concern.

Katie, deadpanned until that instant, suddenly smiled, "It's Billy."

Max and Judy looked at her with wonder that she didn't seem more concerned.

"He's got a twenty-millimeter out there."

Max immediately jumped off the bunk and made for the under side of his driver's seat.

"That's his COCK, silly!" Katie laughed loudly. "He calls it his twenty millimeter!" She laughed some more. The knocks came again. Katie whispered conspiratorially to Judy, "It's ten inches of anti-aircraft hell." She laughed some more, "Air Force. He can't seem to shake it. To me and you, Judy, that's one helluva mass of meat to add to this gorgeous hunk we already have. And given that he had contributed his wife to her step dad all these months without complaint, I think it's time he gets his fair share. Don't you guys?"

Max looked at Judy, and she looked back at him. Something passed between them then, a kind of final understanding that sealed their hearts and minds together. They winked and Judy said, "Well? What are you waiting for?" She laid back on her back, legs open and up, and commanded, "Open the door!"