Opened and (Dis)Played Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As though on cue everything seemed to happen at once then. A flash of lightening seared my eyes, thunder crashed deafeningly and a solid sheet of water fell from the sky, enormous drops slapping onto my body and onto the windscreen obscuring my view of Carlos.

I revelled in the warm, heavy down pour, standing sideways to the front of the pickup, my head thrown back, eyes closed to catch the heavy, stinging rain in my face. I stretched my arms wide so as to embrace the fury of the elements, my clothes were plastered to my body, my hair soaked, water running in rivulets over me. I turned my face to look at Carlos through the glass and gestured for him to come out and join me. He turned on the lights and the windscreen wipers but did not immediately respond to my invitation.

Then I fully turned to face the car certain that he was watching my every move. Again I let my head fall back and opened my arms wide, this time to tempt Carlos. My white blouse was soaked through and moulded to my skin, and I knew that the brilliance of the headlights picked out the cream coloured lace of my bra through the thin cotton. My soaked black skirt was sticking to my hips and legs as though painted on and he knew for certain that there was nothing but skin under that.

Slowly, I moved my head forward to look at him again, the water streaming over me changed its course trickling over my throat and into my cleavage. I pulled my blouse out of my skirt and began to undo the buttons from the bottom up, exposing a strip of lightly tanned skin between the edges of the material. Although I couldn't see Carlos, I tried to let my eyes hold his as I peeled the drenched cotton away from my skin, then reached across my body to pull the sleeves off and dropped the blouse on the ground.

I had looked down when I let my blouse fall and the heavy rain had washed some strands of hair into my face. Staring at him again, I shook my head to rid myself of the irritation and the drops flying from my hair sparkled in rainbow colours. Again, I opened my eyes and gazed into the darkness where he was. Slowly, I reached across my body and drew one of my bra straps off my shoulder.

The car door opened, then, and Carlos stepped out into the deluge, his feet bare, his clothing plastered to his skin within seconds. "I want to be the one to peel that ridiculous scrap of lace off your beautiful body," He said, his mouth close to my ear so that I could understand him in the din of the storm.

Smiling at him, I opened my arms again, enclosing him tightly in my embrace and leaned up to kiss him. Before our lips touched, I flicked my tongue out and licked the beads of sweet rainwater off his mouth that sparkled like jewels on his skin. He captured my tongue between his lips and kissed me hungrily while water streamed down his face and onto mine.

I could not hear anything above the deafening noise of thunder and rain but I felt him moan against my lips and under my hands when he unfastened my bra and I moved into his touch as he covered my breasts with his hot hands.

Fumbling, I tried to open his shirt but the soaked material refused to release the buttons. Aching to feel his dripping skin slide against mine, I pulled hard, making the buttons fly off in all directions as I finally smoothed my hands over his chest and abdomen, the warm rain water running deliciously between my fingers. Tearing my lips away from his, I kissed and nipped down his throat while my hands explored him, caressing his chest, his stomach and his back.

Groaning loud enough for me to hear him, he ripped the sodden shirt off while the sky was doing it's best to fall down on us. I let my lips and teeth wander over his chest while I took his hands in mine and guided them behind me to the clasp on my skirt. Then my fingers were back on his skin, stroking, skimming with the water down his stomach to his waistband.

"Alex!" I could not hear him but I felt his voice with my lips and raised my eyes to his while he fought my soaked skirt, finally getting the clinging material to slide down my legs and flop onto the ground. I stepped out of it, naked, my body shining, wet in the bright light as I felt him rake his eyes over me.

My hands had been busy too and I moved even closer to him, brushing my body against him, slippery and warm, before I coaxed his sodden pants down his legs. I knelt down, deliberately letting his shaft slide between my breasts, then up along my throat and against my cheek as I helped him to step out of his pants. Then I stroked back up his thighs, letting my fingers wander along all those solid muscles, over the bike-scar while I slowly raised my head to meet his eyes again, rubbing my soft, wet cheek over his hot, hard shaft.

His fingers ran through my hair and my gaze held his as I turned my face and slid my tongue from the base to the tip of him. Even as my lips opened to surround him and draw him into the depths of my mouth and as my tongue stroked him, my eyes never released his. Carlos's dark brown eyes were beautiful, but the look of need for me, of lust mixed with tenderness made them still more beautiful to me. I felt wanton and as wild as the storm that was raging around us. I wanted him, wanted to feel him inside me, hard, hot, deep inside me.

Carlos untangled his fingers from my hair and took my hands, drew me up into his kiss, his arms encircling me and holding me tight against him as the rain pounded down on us. Still kissing me deeply, he lifted me up until I could wrap myself around him, then he carried me to the pickup and placed my butt down on the warm bonnet.

Placing his lips next to my ear, he said, "I need you. Now, Alex."

"Yes," I said, turning to speak close to his ear, "I want you, too." I felt him release a breath he had been holding and I added, "Please? Now?"

He turned his face to look at me, then, his eyes blazing, searching mine. It seemed that he found what he was looking for because he leaned down to kiss me and just a split second later I felt the tip of his shaft nudge against my entrance while his fingers stroked my dripping folds. I gasped with the pleasure, with the anticipation, with the heat he was spreading through my body and I shifted closer to him, taking him inside me a little. The sensation was incredible and I shifted again, wanting more, feeling more.

Torrents of rain water cascaded down our bodies, running between us, cool, then warming with the heat from our skin. Thunder rumbled so loudly that it shook the earth. It was my turn to nip Carlos's lip with my teeth as I moaned into his mouth, my hunger for him almost unbearable.

At the same moment, we both moved, and he slid deep inside me until our bodies were moulded together, every millimetre of skin touching skin. The sensations in my body took my breath away and my emotions were in turmoil. Carlos tore his mouth away from mine and we both heaved for air as he looked into my eyes and began to move inside me, slowly.

But soon it was not enough for either of us, I needed to feel him deeper, harder, rougher, wanted his control gone just as mine was leaving me. He moved faster, but we still needed more.

"Lean back," he said, and I lay back on the car's hood, resting on my elbows, the rain drumming down on the front of my body. For a moment, we stared at each other, then Carlos grasped my hips and drew me towards him a little, across the smooth car hood that was slick with water. As he leaned forwards to draw one of my nipples into his mouth and suckle it, he thrust himself into me hard.

"Oh yes!" I cried out as the heat of an approaching climax began to pool in my belly. Carlos's fingers stroked and teased me even as instincts and reflexes as old as time itself pushed him into my body deeper and harder with every moment, rocked our hips together faster and faster again. His whole body tensed as he thrust roughly inside me, I could feel him throbbing and pulsing in the same rhythm as my heart thumped in my chest.

"Let go, mi amor," Carlos encouraged me, "I've got you." His words, spoken with such consideration in the heat of this moment released the wave of delight in me and I cried out. He pulled me up, into his arms and crushed me against him, as he, too shouted his climax, his pleasure into the night.

We stayed wrapped around each other kissing tenderly for a long while as the warm rain splashed onto us, flowed down our bodies, trickled between us, then slowed and stopped altogether. With a last soft kiss and a tight hug, Carlos withdrew from me and set me down on the ground.

Laughing, we struggled into our sodden clothing that chafed and scratched with wet sand. Carlos drove us the short way back to my house and suggested a hot shower together. Who was I to say no?

To be continued...

~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks to all who have waited patiently for more. I am sorry for the delay and can unfortunately not promise to write faster in the near future.

Many thanks also, to all who have written to me with encouragement and very kind comments. I'd like to say special thanks here to those who wrote anonymously and to whom I have thus not been able to reply by email...

12