Best Friend's Mom

Story Info
Best friend's mom suffers from an affliction.
5k words
4.47
23.4k
28
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oggyoggy
oggyoggy
164 Followers

This story is from my past and the names have been changed to protect the innocent. Any similarity to any one living or dead is pure coincidence.

This is a believe it or not story. Looking back on it I don't believe it myself. It is what it is and if you don't believe it's true, then just enjoy it.

The meat of this story begins when I was 18 and a senior in high school but back when I was in Junior High School I met my best friend, David. You don't care about David, trust me. The story is about his mother, Maureen. She was your typical mother. Loving and caring over her kids, church going, and happily married.

But I won't get ahead of myself. I won't go overboard describing her; just picture someone that looks somewhat like Meme Rogers but shorter.

David spent the night at our house a number of times and with most friends you usually spent a reciprocal night at their house. This wasn't the case with David. He wasn't allowed to have friends spend the night. David's father (Don) worked for the electric company out of state and was gone for weeks at a time. Sometimes he made it home on weekends, usually not unless it was a vacation. We spent most of our time at my house and only rarely at his house. For a number of years I chalked it up to 1 woman, 1 young boy, and 1 young girl being alone and Dad didn't want anyone around. This wasn't the real reason.

I fished for reasons when David spent the night at our house. At night we'd lay and talk about the things adolescent boys talked about. (No, not in the same bed ya pervert.) We talked about girls at school, female teachers, my step-mother, and his sister and mother. Yup, we were typical horny young men. Fantasizing about teachers but when it got to his mother and my step-mother we milked each other for information.

During my Junior year in High School I was finally invited to spend the night. However, I was told I had to talk to David's Dad and Mom before that happened. One day I rode the bus home with David (they lived about 8 miles away from my house) so we could talk. I was paranoid not knowing what was up. David told me not to worry. David's dad shooed David and Lisa out of the living room, I sat on the couch and he and Maureen sat across from me in separate chairs. David's Dad started, they started by telling me how much they liked me and that not being allowed to stay hadn't been because of me.

They explained that Maureen had a disorder called narcolepsy. I had never heard of it. They said it was a neurological disorder that effects sleep and that Maureen could, and did, drop to sleep in her tracks. Usually once a day she collapsed where she was and slept. This explained bruises I noticed from time to time, I always suspected David's Dad, wrongly.

They added that during the sleep a couple things could occur. She could just lay there and sleep or Maureen could get up and move about doing things she normally did, but she would be completely asleep and would have no recollection of doing them. This freaked people out in the past and they were understandably very cautious. I recalled several times when I was suddenly driven home but just figured David's parents were odd.

They explained since I had known them for a long time they felt comfortable with me knowing and felt I could be trusted to help if needed. I asked them some questions about what caused it, how it was treated, how long she slept, if she ever injured herself, and what happened when she just collapsed. They indulged my questions and told me there wasn't a known cause specifically, nor was there a treatment, in the past she had hurt herself when falling, and sleep usually lasted 3-4 hours. They said there were usually signs proceeding an event, but not always. Most common was being very tired looking. If she collapsed I shouldn't freak out, she was usually fine, she was just fast asleep.

They told me if I saw an event, not to try to wake her because I wouldn't be able to and asked that I check to see if she was safe and then make her comfortable with a pillow, and cover her up. Then basically ignore her. She'd wake up on her own some time later. Later David told me that during her "sleep walking" events she was occasionally nude. It was rare but it happened.

It turned out they had talked to my parents before talking to me. Just to make sure they were comfortable with it, which they were.

David and I got into a routine where we would alternate weekends with either spending Friday or Saturday night at the other's house. It was after a couple months that I first witnessed Maureen have an event. I was helping clean up after supper and was doing the dishes. David was in the dining room and Maureen was somewhere toward the master bedroom. David heard something and rushed behind me, I followed.

Maureen was lying face down on the master bedroom floor, her eyes closed. David brushed her hair aside and looked at her face. I asked if this was narcolepsy and he said, "yup." David rolled her on her side, placed her pillow under her head, straightened her legs, smoothed her dress, and covered her with a light sheet. He stood and said, "She's ok now," and we walked out of the room. We finished cleaning up and sat down to watch TV.

That's when I realized Lisa hadn't moved. The event was so common she had continued watching TV. While I was a bit wierded out by it, they dealt with it as a typical day at home. Maureen woke several hours later. Over the months it happened a few more times and I grew accustomed to it. The events that were really weird were when she would walk about doing things because her eyes would be wide open, creepy.

The years went by and I was now 18, in my final semester in High School and they were like second parents to me. I even had keys to their house and car. Likewise, David had our keys. Besides, I loved being with Maureen. She'd be a definite MILF now-a-days. But then again what young man at that age didn't want to fuck almost anything with legs. I won't even go into the lusting I did over his sister Lisa and her best friend Sharon.

One day I got home from school and my Dad told me he'd gotten a phone call from David's father. David and his father were avid competitive shooters and had a match to go back east someplace, Ohio if memory serves me correctly. At the same time Lisa had an out of town cheer leading competition where she'd be gone as well. Due to Maureen's condition they never left her completely alone and were asking if I'd stay with her. They offered to pay me if I would agree to keep an eye on her for 2 days. I declined the pay and told them I'd be happy to help out.

The day finally came and I drove over. It was about 9am and I knocked and let myself in. David and his Dad had already left and Lisa was just leaving with her cheerleding friend Sharon. I was hot for Sharon. Gorgeous... but sadly, nothing ever happened with her and me. Maureen and I helped them load their car and watched them drive off.

As we walked back into the house Maureen talked about a bunch of things she wanted to get done and I offered to help. It was hotter than balls that day and we worked in the backyard garden planting and weeding for hours and finished just when it was getting dusk. We sat at the picnic table on the porch for a few minutes drinking iced tea and cooling off.

I realized how grody I was and asked to take a shower and get cleaned up before supper. Maureen nodded and I headed for my bag and the bathroom.

After showering I got into my PJs (something I only wore at their house) and went back to the living room to sit. Maureen was nowhere to be seen. I called out to her. She was in her bedroom. She said she was going to take a shower and would be out in a bit.

I sat down to watch TV, hearing her bumping around from time to time. Soon I heard the water go off. A few minutes later I heard something falling onto the tile floor. It sounded like a lid because it "dinged" and bounced several times. I listened for any other sounds and there weren't any. That series of noises and then silence was typical of a sleep event.

I got up and walked to the closed master bedroom door and knocked lightly saying, "Ms. Medwell? are you ok?" (I never called her Maureen, she was Mrs. Medwell.) There wasn't a reply. I knocked again, still no answer. None of the doors in their house had locks, for this very reason.

I slowly opened the door and saw Maureen slumped sideways on the bed. She was facing away from me and laying on her right side. I stepped in and said her name again, no answer, so I walked around the bed to her. She was dressed in her robe and had her hair up in a towel. A bottle of body cream had nearly fallen out of her right hand and her left hand was covered in it. She had been putting lotion on her legs when she fell asleep. I had heard the cover of the cream bottle fall to the floor. The cream was beginning to ooze onto the bed so I put the lid on it and set it on the end table.

I used one of her wet towels to wipe her hands and then decided to lift her legs into the bed and leave her there. Taking her legs by the calves, I lifted them up so she would be laying down and on her side. Her flesh felt wonderful and that's all I intended to do since her head was nearly on her pillow anyway.

Just as I got her legs onto the bed her robe fell open and I was blessed with the sight of a jet black trimmed bush and plenty of lovely flesh. My instinct was to cover her up and began to lift the robe to flop it over her and cover her nakedness.

I stopped myself and admired the view. Her hips were motherly, there were some stretch marks, but she didn't have a floppy belly like many women do after a kid or two. My only exposure to bush was Penthouse (I'm dating myself here) centerfolds. Maureen had a very thick bush trimmed up to be a dark patch which disappeared between her legs.

I knelt down next to her and just looked, taking in her wonderful clean and freshly powdered smell, my eyes moving over her. Her robe was loosely tied at the waist. Her right breast was almost completely exposed. I had to adjust my cock because it was rock hard at the sight. I was very surprised her breasts were so hefty. I wouldn't have thought they were as large as they were. Maureen lay there, her chest rising up and down as she breathed.

I don't know how long I enjoyed the view but decided to look for some thing David told me about. I opened the door on her night stand, yup there were the panties. Moving the panties aside I found what he'd said would be there.

Next to a neatly folded hand towel was a flesh colored rubber cock and a bottle of a lubricant. I picked it up to check it out. It was large, probably 10 inches long but not very thick, just a shaft.

I imagined Maureen using it and damn near came in my pants. What an erotic image for me. I sniffed it carefully before I put the dildo back and, deciding enough was enough, covered Maureen up, turned out the light and closed the door.

Knowing she would be asleep for hours I went straight to the other bathroom and had a good wank. I scolded myself equally for not doing more and doing too much and headed back to the living room to see what was on TV. As I sat there my mind was racing about what I could get away with and the dangers of getting caught. My fantasy was interrupted by a sound in the bedroom and I guessed she had waken up.

Around 10pm I heard her call my name. I walked out and found Maureen sitting on the couch in her pajamas and robe. She smiled and asked if she had had an episode. I told her she had and that I'd checked on her and she was ok so I left her alone to sleep. I mentioned that I'd had to clean the cream off her hands and she thanked me for not letting it spill adding that she rarely knew what she was doing when she fell asleep.

She paused, hesitated, and then looked at me directly and asked, "was I naked when I fell asleep?" I must have looked shocked because she said, "just tell me."

I told that I'd heard the lid fall and found her naked on the bed and that I had only covered her with a sheet and left. She got a mischievous smile on her face and said, "I hope I didn't shock you too much."

I decided to be bold and told her I'd rather enjoyed the view.

She laughed, said she was an old dumpy woman and called me a liar.

I got serious, looked at her, shook my head and said, "Quite the opposite Mrs. Medwell, you put me in a bit of difficulty."

Maureen said, "Well, I hope you were able to take care of that difficulty."

I knew immediately what she thought I had done, laughed and replied, "things worked themselves out."

We watched TV until around 1 am and then decided to go to bed. As I lay there trying to find sleep I wondered if it was really true she ever remembered anything that happened during those episodes, sure didn't seem like it.

The next day passed with more work in the yard and a quick trip to the grocery store. She seemed lethargic but never fell asleep during the day. All I could think about was a naked Maureen.

Maureen wanted to cook some Indian dish that night as a treat. Don't know what it was but it was delicious. Supper was done and we got everything cleaned up. Working outside had been a chore and I was sore from all the digging. I mentioned my shoulders were sore and she got up to start massaging them. It felt wonderful. Then she suggested I go use the hot tub to relax.

I took her up on the offer and spend a half hour or so laying back feeling the bubbles and in heaven. Just about the time I was thinking of getting out, Maureen walked out in a one piece backless Mom bathing suit and said she needed some time in the tub as well.

Needless to say, I decided to stay. She said that she didn't use the hot tub much because she was afraid what may happen if she fell asleep if she was alone. Which was the same reason she didn't take baths. Maureen climbed in and I snuck a quick look at her ass.

She stepped into the hot tub facing away from me but right next to me, her hands were on the edge so she was bent over.

The hot tub was fairly large but, as always seems to happen in them, our feet and legs touched from time to time. Several times her foot caressed mine, sliding up and down it. But nothing was made of it, it appeared as an absent minded gesture.

We talked of all kinds of things. Girls at school, shooting, gardens, what I planned after graduation, if I'd had any serious girl friends, in all this... I was turning into a giant prune.

Suddenly, in the middle of a sentence, she stopped talking. I saw her head tip and she went limp as she slid into the water. I reached over and caught her under the arm pits and pulled her to me. I maneuvered her around until she was laying across my lap with her head on my left arm, my right arm across her belly, one leg sticking down in the tub and the other on the seat bent at the knee. I was concerned because these lasted for hours and here we were in the water.

Brushing her hair out of her face and looking at her I realized she was really quite a lovely woman. I looked down to the wonderful sight of her reclined over me, only her head and shoulders above water. I stroked her forehead and moved the hair off her face. I caressed her cheek and then put a light kiss on her lips expecting her to kiss me back like she did the night before. There was nothing. She was asleep.

I allowed my right hand to move across her body. Her breasts were large and firm and I squeezed each. I now know they were likely a 36 D. I cupped each breast, the suit made them feel a lot firmer than they probably were. They are likely the reason I like big tits so much now. I stroked her nipple and it was instantly erect. Even though asleep her body reacted to stimulation.

I slid my hand from her tits to her belly, she was soft and smooth. Taking a risk I moved my hand between her legs on the outside of her suit. I was just going to touch her when her hips moved a bit which scared the shit out of me. But she was still out, I touched her between the legs again and then rubbed a bit. That's when I realized one of the water jets was only inches from her pussy and aimed almost right at it. Her breathing began to get deeper and her nipples grew more erect. I pressed against her pussy and could feel her clit and lips through her suit. Her thighs were silky and soft. I slid my finger tips up and down her pussy, it may have been my youthful imagination but I thought her clit was getting larger.

Her nipples were fully erect and really poking through the suit. I kept staring at her face to see any reaction, none.

I stood up with her and lay her on the side of the hot tub. She was lying on her back at one of the corners with her legs bend at the knees and her feet hanging down. It looked like she had been sitting and just lay backward. I got a towel and dried off while looking at her.

The phone rang.

We had to be home so I grabbed the dining room phone. It was Don calling to say hello. He asked for Maureen but I told him she was having an episode and I was honest enough to tell him she was lying next to the hot tub.

I kept glancing at Maureen to see if she had waken up, no movement.

He didn't say anything besides thanking me for taking care of her and then we briefly talked about the match and I promised to tell Maureen to call him later. Finally he hung up and I rushed back to her.

She was still out and I knelt down in front of her. You could clearly make out her pubic hair beneath the wet bathing suit. Her clit had me intrigued. Placing my hands on her knees I spread them a bit so I could get closer to her pussy. I leaned in so my nose was inches away, turned my head to the right, and gently kissed her inner thigh and did the same to the left. Her clit was still very pronounced. My thumb rubbed over it, firm and pretty large.

I wanted to see her clit but didn't know exactly how to make that happen and remain safe. I slid my finger up and down her pussy, pressing a bit harder each time. I could make out her lips and clit and rubbed her clit with my thumb. My conscience stepped in again and I stopped.

I didn't want her to get cold so I put a large beach towel onto the couch and then picked her up, carried her into the living room, and lay her on the couch. She was on her back, head on a pillow. I now know she had a huge clit compared to other women. Her clit was poking out under her suit about as much as her nipples were. I found one last ounce of courage and touched her clit. Her legs almost imperceptibly spread. I looked at her face, eyes still closed, breathing deeper than she had been. I stood stroking her clit.

When my courage was finally tapped and my cock ached, her clit was the size of my thumb from the knuckle out. She had the best camel toe ever. God how I look back and wish I could have eaten her out for hours.

I stood for a few minutes looking at her and trying to work up the nerve to do more. I was too paranoid she'd wake up. I went into the bathroom and jacked off and then showered and slipped into the PJs. I lay down on the couch and turned off the lights, deciding to sleep there so I could keep an eye on her.

Sometime in the very dark early morning I heard her move around.

"You alright Mrs. Medwell?" I asked.

She said my name and "Are we in the living room?"

"Yes," I replied and added that it seemed wise to keep an eye on her since she had fallen asleep in the hot tub.

She said, "You got me out of the hot tub and into the house?"

I said, "Yes, but I had to get your head above water first."

Maureen fell silent and in the dark I felt her approaching. She crawled the short distance and was kneeling next to me. She felt for my head and stroked my hair saying,"Thank you for looking after me. Carrying me into the house must have been hard, that was so thoughtful," and bent over to kiss my forehead.

oggyoggy
oggyoggy
164 Followers
12