All Comments on 'Opening the Door: The Klatch'

by aldenbradley

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Well

there goes another good married destoyed by a wandering wife.

roomfor1moreroomfor1morealmost 13 years ago
Great story

I quite enjoyed this story and kept my attention. It reads as though the two of you did not go through with it at this point and role played it. If there is another chapter to this story I will be interested in reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Well written

Enjoyed this very well written story and look forward to the next episode.

Scorpio44Scorpio44almost 13 years ago
Well written and estrogen driven story

He still was the dominant husband and she got to take her fantasies to their next level. Well done. A look into the Klatch conversation could have been interesting and enhanced the tale even more.

Thank you.

rjordanrjordanalmost 13 years ago
Good story

I agree with Scorpio44. Filling it out with some of the coffee klatsch talk would have been interesting, but I don't like to second guess the author.

Enjoyed the story and thanks for posting it.

aldenbradleyaldenbradleyalmost 13 years agoAuthor
Who Are You?

Funny how the negatives are always posted by Anonymous! I put my stuff out there for comment and criticism, but YOU, Anon, can't even bother to come up with a screen name. Sod off!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

"would be a lot to daft for me. but I guess with only one braincell she gives it all."

Actually, it should read, "This woman would be a lot too daft for me. But I guess with only one brain cell she gives it all."

See how much better that is with correct spelling and capitalization? If you've going to criticize the intelligence of a character, please show your own. Oops, I guess you did.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
good story

Good story. Loved the story line.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Only a 3.4?

Great story -good carry over from The Stash. Lively dialog and 3 demensional characters. A very good, and hot, read. Even if you don't continue this one - gotta have more like these.

aniceguy67aniceguy67almost 13 years ago
Correction - 3.72

I gave it a 5 so the average went up!!! So did my cock.

InfosaugerInfosaugerover 3 years ago

Good stroy and a good pregress. However, I would like to read about the next night when Laurie plays Trish for Larry.

All in all I hope this doesn't become another cuck-story but a swinging group with equal partners.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Whore’s klatch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Here comes trouble and then divorce.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous