Opening the Door: The Klatch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've dreamed of kissing you like this for the longest time. I placed my lips on her vulva, splitting them easily with my tongue. I felt a shiver go through her body and a hiss of air escape her lips as I held her hips in my arms.

"Oh, David," she whispered. "That feels so wonderful!"

I licked and sucked her genitalia, savoring the musk of her dampness, pulling the tiny nub of her clitoris between my lips. Her hips bucked as my tongue lapped at the firming bud. On its downward travels my tongue probed for the opening of her hole, sliding the tip in and out several times before recapturing the blossom of her inner labia between my lips. My tongue searched for the nub again, rubbing across it with the rough upper surface and sliding slickly along the underside. Laurie's hips rose and fell as we settled into a rhythmical pattern.

"I'm ready for you," she whispered. "I want to feel your cock inside me."

"You must come, first," I ordered, pulling my mouth away briefly. "Come like this so I can taste your essence." Then I placed my tongue back on her clit and Laurie thrust herself against the pressure. It didn't take her long. I heard the keening sound she makes when beginning her orgasm and felt her hands holding my head in just the right position for her as she pushed herself against my tongue.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes," she said, in a voice just above a whisper. "I'm coming," she announced, pleading with me not to remove the pressure of my tongue. "Put it in me," she ordered. "Put your tongue inside me."

I did as directed and felt the pulsations as her vaginal walls clamped around it while Laurie wept through her orgasm. I had heard her scream and moan before, depending on the partner. This was the first time I'd heard this cry.

"Oh, my word!" Laurie said, when the pulsations passed. "Do you think he will eat me like that?"

"I would if it was me," I admitted, breaking character for a moment.

We lay in silence for a moment. "I want you to fuck me, David," she said.

"Like this?" I asked, softly. "Missionary?"

"I want you to know I want it," she said. "Like this." She rolled over and raised her ass high in the air. "I want to be able to push back on you, David. It's not you fucking me as much as we're fucking each other."

I stood and moved toward her. She reached between her legs and grabbed my member. She slid it up and down her damp slit, positioning it between her vulva just at the opening of her vagina.

Who started what ended right there. I couldn't tell if she pushed onto me or I pushed into her. It seemed a mutual movement to complete the joining.

"What a lovely cock," she said when she had it buried inside her. "It fits me perfectly."

I placed my hands on her waist and pulled her hips toward me. As she slid back onto my flesh, the vision flashed through my mind that this could be Trish. Immediately, the nerves in my cock started to tingle as I tried to clarify each tiny sensation of the penetration.

My wife's voice penetrated the haze of my confusion. "Oh, yes, David," she said, her voice thick with need. "Please, fuck me like that," she urged. "I love how it feels."

Though she was usually quiet in our love-making, this vocalization of her desire seemed to inflame my own passion. I thrust hard into her, withdrawing after every stroke in anticipation of another penetration of her steamy nether lips deep into her hot love canal.

"Oh, yes, please," she groaned. "Fuck me. Fuck me like that. It feels so good!"

She met each of my thrusts with one of her own, rocking back to accept my plunging meat, seeking the fullness inside her. I tried to match my rhythm to hers, timing my thrusts to her need, knowing she was getting closer to the ultimate climax.

"Fuck me now, now, now," she mewed, each word accompanied by a push toward me. I felt the tightening of her muscles as she clamped on me. I plunged against the pressure, knowing each push distended the opening, letting her feel the thickening of my meat as my own spasms rose from within me. My thighs buzzed with the familiar feeling, the ache spreading upward until the spurts of my essence bathed the interior of her, jetting hot streams of come inside her. I lurched into her a couple of more times before pulling her hips roughly to mine and holding her locked tightly as I poured the sticky mass into her deepest recesses.

"That," she panted, in breathless satisfaction, "was the best ever."

"Yes," I replied, my own breath ragged from the exertion. "I guess the coffee klatch tomorrow will get some interesting details on how David fucked you tonight." According to Laurie's report, it was Trish who pressed for the most intimate details of the previous evening's activities.

"Really," she said, "I think she was a little jealous."

"Did they try it?" I asked her. "The role-play bit?"

"Apparently so," she replied.

"And the result?" I prodded.

"Left something to be desired, Trish told me," she responded.

"Really," I said.

"Hmmm," Laurie hummed. "Trish said she had trouble imagining David as you. Something about the familiarity of his technique."

"That's too bad," I told her.

Laurie smiled coyly. "Oh, not really. She's decided she'll need the real thing to determine if it's worth continuing."

"Is that so?" I said, my chest getting tight at the concept.

"We've agreed to pursue that idea over the next couple of days to see if we can settle on a plan that will work."

"Uh," I mumbled, "this wasn't the original idea, you know."

"I know," my wife said. "But, you've been a good and faithful husband for all these weeks, playing out these various scenarios. I think you're due a reward. Think of it as our version of the `Football Follies.' We'll all get to realize our fantasies, including Trish."

"And what about David?" I asked.

"I don't know," she admitted. "Do you think he would like to fuck me?"

12