Opening Weekend Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You okay, honey?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

"I'm fine, sweetheart, just thinking about our bet, and how I can't wait to collect my reward!" she said with that devilish little grin that I loved.

"Hey, I won, remember? You get to be awarded your punishment for losing! But don't worry, I'll take it easy on you." I said jokingly.

"I thought you said that we'd say that I won, just for fun," she said as she opened the door to the head and walked out with me in tow.

"Oh, damn, you're right. Well, I guess I'm the loser," I said as she led me out to the bed. We stood at the end of the bed for a split second, and then without warning, and before I knew what was happening, I was on my back on the bed with a very horny female on top of me. I guess I had been taken off guard and pushed onto the bed, which surprises me, because Lindsay isn't that big, and it was a forceful push.

As I was recovering from the shock of being knocked on my back, Lindsay had mounted me and was furiously kissing my neck, and nibbling at my earlobe, which gave me goose bumps and a hard on.

"Oh, Jonny, what's this?" she asked as she reached behind her and rubbed my throbbing hardness.

"That, sweetheart, would be your handiwork.

She smiled and resumed her attack on my neck. I wasn't used to being the one on the bottom in this situation, but it was enjoyable. She moved down my chest and flicked her tongue on my left nipple a little bit, which took me by surprise. (Which tonight, surprises seemed to be the rule, rather than the exception)

"Babe, you've never done that before; I kinda like it," I said with a grin.

She looked up at me with a grin of her own and said, "Now you know why I like it so much."

I let out a short laugh as she made her way further down my stomach, which was a little more cut than the last time. The PT at my command wasn't exactly easy, and I spent about 2 hours at the gym everyday after work.

She finally reached the top of the elastic on my boxers, and my pecker was standing straighter and stiffer than a guard at the Tomb of the Unknowns. She undid the button on the fly, and let it free. She grinned as she took my cock into her mouth.

"Oh, babe," I breathed.

She was getting to be masterful at this. The first couple of times, she was terrible. I was helpful though, and told her what felt good, so the next time, she was infinitely better. Now it seemed like she could give a graduate level course in oral sex. It was outstanding.

She was looking up at me with those icy blue eyes, and as she licked up and down my shaft, and tongued my balls a little bit, I was in hog heaven. Then she stopped, and got up and went over to the cooler we had with us. She opened it and came out with an ice cube and put it in her mouth. I knew what was coming, and if she did that, it was gonna be me.

She got back on the bed, and laid down. She spat the ice cube onto the bed, and took my dick back in her mouth. I can't even describe the sensation... but if I had to compare it to anything, I would say its like.... I can't even compare it to anything. The readers should try it and find out for themselves.

"Babe," I said in between breaths, I felt like I was having sex for the first time again, it felt so good, "Trade me spots."

She let my cock go out of her mouth and it made a little 'pop' when it did. In a second she was back up to eye level, and we were kissing again. I reached behind her back and undid her white lacy bra so her glorious tits could be free. We broke contact so she could toss the bra on the floor. I took the opportunity to remove my boxers at the same time. She then climbed on top of me again, and kissed me deeply.

While this was all going on, my hands had found their way to her magnificent ass, and gave a it squeeze. She reacted by arching her back, and kissing me deeper than the Marianas Trench. She broke contact again, and I grabbed her around the waist and laid her on her back.

I leapt on top of her at this point and made straight for her neck. I kissed, nibbled, sucked, and full on bit her neck until she was writhing underneath me. I then made my way down to her chest. I kissed my way over to her left nipple and started to tease it with my tongue, flicking it in and out like a snake. She gave a little shudder, and I continued to lick at her nipples, each in turn, at one point putting my entire mouth over one and sucking as much of her breast into my mouth as I could.

After I was a little bored with sucking her amazing tits, I kissed my way down her stomach, down past her belly button and to the hem of her boy cut panties. I noticed the little bow on the front of them; they were the same ones. I ran two fingers from each hand along the top of them and she lifted her hips so I could pull them off.

I removed her panties and when I came back up, I kissed all the way up her right leg, from the ankle, until I got to what I wanted. After the last trip, when she had shaved her entire pussy, she kept doing it, so this time I wasn't surprised, at least not in that respect.

"Hang on a second, honey, I wanna try something," I said as I got up and went to my bag. I had some cinnamon Listerine thin strips in there, and I had heard from this guy in my shop that women go nuts for the tingly sensation. So I put one in my mouth and let it dissolve on my tongue, and as I went back to the bed, I swished a bit of spit around, and swallowed. It burned, but I figured she'd done something new for me, so why not return the favor?

She looked down at me and bit her bottom lip as I laid back down on the bed. I grinned back up at her.

"Jonny, I've never had that before, what's it feel like?" She asked

"I dunno, babe. Walker told me it tingles, but if it doesn't feel good, I'll stop, okay?"

"Alright, Jonny," She gave me an impish little grin.

I didn't hesitate a second longer. I dove in and first flicked my tongue on her clit, and at the same time I slid a finger into her. It felt like the rainforest down here, really hot, and really wet. I continued to lick at her clit, and pulled my finger out of her and moved my tongue up and down her entire slit. She proceeded to go crazy. She began to writhe, and buck her hips a bit. She was also moaning quite loudly.

"Oh, Jonny, that feels so good... I think Walker was right," She said, making us both giggle a little bit.

I was still smiling as I dove back in, and stuck my tongue inside her hot little cooter. She went absolutely ape when I did this. She moaned so loud I thought I could hear people in the cemetery across town saying 'Hush!'. I was getting about the same buzz from hearing her moan like that as I would off of 5 shots of Grey Goose.

"Mmmm... Jonny.... Come up here," She said. Once again, this was between ragged breaths.

I did as I was told. (That's the thing about being in the military, you do what you're told. It kinda sucks sometimes.) She pulled me to her, and I kissed her, the taste of her pussy and the cinnamon still on my tongue. I think she liked that taste, and I wondered vaguely to myself if I could talk her into a 3 way with another woman. But I put that thought out of my head for the moment. It could wait until we got back to San Diego later this week.

Just then my phone rang.

"Fuck!" I said as I made my way over to pick it up. I was still naked as a jay bird, and I still had a raging hard on.

"Hello?"

"Jonathan?" I heard my mom's voice say.

'Son of a bitch,' I thought to myself. "Yeah, what's up?"

"Nothin' just calling to see if you wanted to go to dinner with Gran, Aunt JoJo and I."

"Uh, hang on a second," I said and looked at Lindsay, "Babe, you wanna go to dinner with some of my family?"

"Oh, dammit, I was really getting into it, too. Yeah, baby, we can go. I'd like to meet them," She said as she got up and put on her bra and panties again.

"Mutti? Yeah, we'll go. Okay....Okay. See you then. Love you, too. Bye," I closed my phone and looked down. I wasn't standing at attention anymore. I went over to Lindsay and kissed her again.

"I love you, babe," I said, "We'll continue this when we get back." I looked at the clock. 9. Jeez, they couldn't have waited to have dinner any later could they?

I got dressed, in just a pair of black Dickies work pants and my green Flogging Molly shirt. Pulled on my Globe Shoes, my USNA hat, and my black 'Eisenhower' jacket, and waited for Lindsay to put on her eyeliner. It was the only makeup she wore, since even she knew that she didn't need makeup.

She was dressed about the same, a pair of jeans, a white long sleeved shirt, and a blue zippered sweatshirt over it. She pulled on her white Nikes and a blue knit cap over her strawberry hair. I grabbed my wallet, made sure I had a key to the room, and grabbed the keys to the truck, I also grabbed my cigarettes and my Zippo and we walked out of the room.

As soon as we were outside I lit one up, and offered the pack to Lindsay, who also took one. She likes menthols, but I personally can't stand them. So I smoke Camel Turkish Royals. I flicked open the Zippo, the one my Grandfather had carried into WWII and Korea, and lit my smoke. Then I held it out to her, as she handed me back the pack of smokes. Once hers was lit, I flicked the lighter closed, and we made our way to the truck.

We were on our way out of the parking lot and going to my Gran's house, since they didn't actually want to go out for dinner, they just wanted us to come over. We pulled in the driveway fifteen minutes later, and I saw my moms red Mazda sitting in the driveway. She still had that stupid Navy Mom license plate frame. I wished she'd get rid of it.

I guess someone had heard my truck pull in the driveway, because I hadn't even gotten out of it yet, and already there were 4 or 5 people standing on the porch.

"Hey, babe, they're a little weird, but perfectly harmless, I promise," I said with a smile.

"I believe you, Jon. I love you," She said and leaned in and gave me a kiss.

"Love you, too, babe," and I opened the door.

I waited for Lindsay, and we went up to the porch, and followed everyone in. Everyone seemed to be the proper term to use. My mom, Gran, Aunt JoAnn (JoJo), Aunt Frankie and Uncle John, Frank and Jodie and their kids, my cousin John Jr. and his wife, and my cousin Amanda and her boyfriend Tony were all there. It was a full house in every sense of the words. To add to the mix, my Gran's two dogs, Sadie and Lucy were running around the house. I stepped out onto the back deck where everyone was sitting, and found a chair that was surprisingly unoccupied. Lindsay pulled one up next to me, and I proceeded to introduce her to everyone. They all seemed to be enthusiastic about meeting her, and hearing about her deer.

I went and grabbed a Corona out of the fridge and popped it open. I went and asked Lindsay if she wanted one, and she did, so I gave her mine, and went and got one for myself. Then I noticed that they had Miller Chill in there, I decided to make my next beer one of those.

I went back out to the deck and sat down next to Lindsay, and reached for her hand. We sat there and talked with my family and drank beer and had some bratwurst that My Uncle John cooked up on the grill. They were outstanding, and the kind that were actual bratwurst, the white kind, not the crappy American imitation stuff.

At about 1 a.m. we all decided it was time to go, I had had a few too many, and so had Lindsay, so we stayed on the foldout in my Gran's living room. I took off my Dickies and laid down next to Lindsay, who was in her bra and panties again. I was lying on my back, and she put her arm across my chest, and that was how we fell asleep.

The next morning, I didn't have a hang over, but I did have a raging hard on. I think I woke up before anyone else, it was about 9, so I went to the head, and realized that on the 15 foot walk to it, I'd become flaccid again. I took a leak, and washed, then I headed to the kitchen, and put the coffee on.

I went back into the living room and pulled on my Dickies and shoes and jacket and got a cup of coffee with lots of French Vanilla creamer and went out on the back porch to have a smoke.

It was peaceful, and as I drank my coffee and smoked my cigarette, I thought about when we got back to the hotel. 'I'm gonna pound her pussy soooo hard,' I thought to myself as I lit up another smoke. I was halfway through my cup of coffee when Lindsay came out with her own cigarette and coffee in hand. It was a Salem.

"Where the hell did you get that?," I asked with a little bit of surprise.

"Out of your mom's purse," she replied as she lit it with the old, beat up Zippo.

"Oh, yeah, that's right," I said. I remembered that my mom had started smoking again right before I left C-School in Virginia Beach.

We sat in silence and drank our coffee and smoked, and then went inside, and saw that my mom, gran and Aunt JoAnn were up.

"Good morning, everyone!" I said as I came in.

"Morning, Jon," My mom said to me, "Morning, Lindsay."

"What's for breakfast?" I asked. "I'm starved."

"Eggs, bacon, toast, and hash browns. Hope you're all hungry, there's a lot to go around," My aunt said from the stove.

As soon as everything was done, we all sat around and ate. A lot. Then Lindsay and I went out to the truck and back to the hotel. As soon as we were back in the room, I tapped her on the shoulder.

She turned around and I grabbed her around the waist and pulled her to me, and started to kiss her violently. She returned my violent kisses, and I started to undo the button and zipper on her jeans and reached in her panties to stroke her pussy.

She made a little sound through the kiss and unzipped my jacket and I took it off. My hat was next, followed by my shoes and shirt. I was standing there in just my pants, and she was still fully clothed. I fixed that.

We were still making love with our mouths as I undid the zipper on her sweatshirt, and it fell to the floor. I tore the knit cap off of her head next. Then the long sleeved shirt came next, and there we were, both standing shirtless, in just pants.

I took my hands behind her back and undid the clasp on the lacy bra, and let her luscious orbs fall free. I turned my attention to them at once. I had to almost tear myself away from her, but I made my way down to her right nipple and sucked it until I thought it might come off, then I teased it with my tongue a little bit, and I finished off by actually raking my teeth along it, which caused her to shudder. I let my head come back up and she kissed me furiously again. I backed her slowly to the bed, and when we got to the edge, she sat down, and then I pushed her on her back.

I pulled and tugged at her pants and panties at the same time, and they both came off. I stood at the end of the bed and let her undo my belt and then I let my pants fall to the floor, and she proceeded to take off my boxers, and by this time, I'm surprised I didn't poke her in the eye with my dick, it was so hard.

She laid back down on the bed, and I climbed on top of her, I reached down and stroked her pussy a little bit more, and found it once again soaking wet. I wasted no time in pushing my cock in that tight little hole.

"Oh my God, Jonny..." She said in ecstasy.

"You like that?" I whispered in her ear.

"Oh yeah, fuck me hard, Jonny, I want to be sore when you're done," She said.

"Mmmm, I'll do my best, babe," I said, and started to work.

I pumped her, slow at first, but with increasing speed. I slipped out of her once, and she reached down immediately and guided me back in, moaning in the process.

I could tell she was near her breaking point, so I went faster and harder, until I was actually breathing hard, and I run 6 miles 2 times a week, with shorter runs between those.

I continued to pound her, and finally the moment came.

"Oh, Jonny....Don't stop fuckin' me that way...Oh...Oh...Ahhhhhh," she was saying between breaths, and that's when I felt her pussy tighten up, and squeeze my cock till it almost hurt, and then I felt it relax after ten seconds or so, and her breathing returned to normal as I slowed down.

"Jonny, switch me spots," She said with a devilish little grin. God that was so HOT!

"Alright, babe," I said, and pulled my cock out of her.

It was a bit of a shock when it hit the air, it was a little chilly. I laid down on my back, and she crawled on top of me, and guided me back into her. She sank down, impaling herself on my rod.

(It had gotten bigger since the last trip, and I don't know how. I think she'd been grinding up enhancement pills and putting them in my drinks or something. I was up to 8 inches, and it was a bit unwieldy.)

She bounced up and down on my throbbing hard cock, and I was in heaven. I reached up and played with her tits, squeezing them and pinching and rubbing her nipples. Then my wandering hands found their way to her ass, and as she was riding me, she leaned forward and slowly moved her hips, grinding her pussy on my cock, and I squeezed her ass as hard as I could. She bit my neck gently when I did this, which made me flex a couple of muscles, and drive my steel further inside of her.

"Oh...Baby, you feel so good inside me," she said, and kept riding me.

I let her go upright again, and put my hands on her thighs, so my thumbs were on the inside of the upper part. I reached my right one over and stroked her clit with it as she rode me. The effects were instantaneous and to my liking. She let out a little moan, and rode me harder.

"Oh...Lindsay... I'm gonna come," I said. It came out of the blue, but I felt it coming.

"Come in me, Jonny, fill my pussy with it," she whispered in my ear as she leaned down.

That was all I needed. I felt it a second later. My cock got harder, and I felt the first part of the load shoot into her, and as she kept massaging my cock with her pussy, more and more came out. In fact, so much came out that I thought my balls were gonna shrivel up.

When I was done, she climbed off of me and went to a chair across the room, and sat with her legs propped up and open, so I could clearly see her hot little bald cooter. She stuck a finger in, and when she pulled it out, it was covered with my jizz. She took her finger and licked it off.

Now I had just had one of the biggest orgasms of my life, and I swear, she sat there for 5 minutes pulling out fingers completely covered in my seed and licking it off.

It was probably the hottest thing I've ever seen in my life, and in that five minutes, I went limp, and was hard again.

"Damn, Jonny, you look like you're ready to go again," she said.

"I am. Get your ass over here," I answered.

"Ooohh! Yes, sir!" she said, and went to attention and gave me a salute.

I laughed and she came over, got on her knees beside the bed, and started to suck on my cock.

"Oh, babe, that's awesome...." I said in total euphoria.

"I like the way I taste, Jonny, I like the taste of my pussy on your cock," she said.

That was all I needed.

"Lindsay, come up here, and get on all fours," I said. 'I said I was gonna pound her hard, and I'm damn well gonna do it,' I thought to myself.

"Aye, aye," she said with a foxy little smile and giggle, "I love it when you tell me what to do in bed; when my sailor takes control."

"I'll do it more often then," I said to her as I came up behind her and caught a view of her vagina staring me in the face. It was a little stretched, but I was determined to make her sore, like she wanted me to.

"Baby, guide me in," I said.

She reached back between her legs and grabbed my cock and put it back in her. It was already wet and lubed from our last session a few minutes before. I didn't hold back this time. I started off slow at first to see how far I could pull out and drive in, but after that, I was merciless. I was going so fast, hard and deep, I thought I felt her heart beat on the head of my cock.