Opening Weekend Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Jonny... Oh my God...Oh....make me come, Jonny, make me come hard," she said in between ragged breaths.

So I proceeded to go as fast and hard as I could. The smacking noise from the front of my thighs hitting the back of hers was so loud it sounded like applause.

"Oh, Jonny... Oh, baby...Oh... Oh my God...I'm coming, Jonny, I'm coming!!" she screamed.

I'm glad she screamed it, because the people in the next room banged on the wall.

In between moans of pleasure, she was laughing, just like I was. In fact, I was laughing so hard that I had to pull out of her because I couldn't keep my rhythm. I sat back on my haunches and laughed my ass off at the pounding on the wall.

When we had recovered from our laughing spell, and the pounding on the wall had ceased, she said something that surprised me.

"Jonny?"

"Yeah, babe?"

"I want you to put it in my ass," she said.

Once again, surprises seemed to be the rule rather than the exception.

"Baby, we don't have any lube," I said back.

"But if we had some, you'd do it?" she asked, looking back at me.

"Of course I would, honey, why wouldn't I?" I asked.

"Well, I had this planned, and I figured we might need some lube, so I brought some," she said with a mischievous grin.

That rule was really exercising itself today.

She went over to her bag, and walked a little funny on the way there. I was doing the victory dance without even moving. Well, I was moving a little bit, as I was stroking myself to keep it up. She bent over, and I wanted to go over and nail her where she stood, but I controlled myself.

She came back up after a second of rummaging through her bag, and showed me a bottle of lube. I grinned and she tossed it to me.

I got my folding Ka-Bar pocket knife off of the night stand and cut off the plastic wrapping around the cap, folded the knife again, and put it back on the night stand. She had climbed on the bed and sat next to me, stroking my hardness gently.

"Well, babe, do you wanna do this or not?" I asked as I got back on my knees.

"Oh, Jonny," she said as she kissed me and got back on all fours.

I squirted some lube on my left hand and rubbed it up and down my dick, and then squirted a bit on her asshole. I took the tip of my penis and rubbed it around, and then started to push.

"Oooh, Jonny...." she moaned. A bit quieter than the last moan she'd given.

I was pushing in, and I was about halfway when I started to go in and out. It was incredibly tight.

"Babe, have you done this before?" I asked her.

"No, baby, why?" she asked looking back at me.

"Just wondering. It's so tight, it feels really good," I said.

"I like it, Jonny, I like the way your cock feels in my ass," she moaned.

"Ohhh, baby, I like it, too. Don't be too loud, you'll make the neighbors bang again," I said with a smile.

She giggled at that. I continued to move my cock in and out of her asshole until I felt it again.

"Ohh, baby, I'm gonna come again," I said in ecstasy.

"Jonny, I want it in my mouth," she said back.

"Ahhhh, here it comes, babe," I said, nearly shouting.

I pulled out and she rolled over and I straddled her face so that my dick was just at the edge of her mouth, and I was stroking fast. The first shot went wild, and I think it flew off the bed. The next one landed directly in her wide open mouth. As did the next one, and the one after that. She waited until I was done, and showed me all the seed on her tongue. She closed her mouth, and opened it a second later, to show me her tongue again. There was nothing there.

I was just standing there in amazement, and she sucked my dick a little bit more. Just to get the last few drops out I guess. When she was done she stood up and took my hand and led me into the head, and she turned on the shower.

'Here we go again....' I thought to myself.