Operation: Rigid Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What for you?" a waitress asked in heavily accented English. She was in her late thirties or early forties, and while she wasn't unattractive, I could tell she'd been beaten down by a hard life.

"Three beers," I replied in Spanish, spinning my finger around the table to indicate one for each of us. "Superior michelada?"

The woman smiled. "Three Superior michelada will be right out," she replied in rapid Spanish.

"What the fuck did you just order?" Mike growled.

I grinned at him. "When in Mexico..."

"That's not an answer."

"Beer with lime in a salted glass."

"That's what michalada means?"

"Michelada," I said, correcting his pronunciation. "Yeah. Michelada preparada is lime juice and something like Worcestershire or soy sauce."

"That sounds disgusting," Jeremy grumbled.

"It's okay, but I prefer it with just the lime."

I scanned the bar. There were locals, rig workers, and at the end of the bar, a woman that was probably a whore. Dressed in tight jean shorts that showed off the curve of her legs, a tight, white, spaghetti strap cami crop top that contrasted nicely with her skin, and black 'come fuck me' wedge sandals, her demeanor screamed 'slut.' She'd been scanning the room when we came in, probably looking for her next customer, but when our gazes found each other, she smiled at me. I smiled back, and that was all the invitation she needed.

She slowly walked toward us, putting plenty of swing into her ass, her tight top proudly displaying her heavy breasts and nearly flat stomach. As she approached, I could tell she was young, probably in her mid-twenties, but as she got closer, I could see she'd also been well used. She arrived at the same moment as our beers, and though her dark eyes were dead, she was still supremely fuckable with her banging body, round face, high cheekbones, and raven hair.

"Want some company?" she purred in passible English as she cozied up next to me.

"Get lost, concha," Jeremy sneered.

"Maybe," I replied at the same time.

"Man, she's nothing but one of the town whores," Mike grumbled.

The woman glared at the men before she turned her attention back to me. "I can be good company."

"I bet you can," I said, switching to Spanish.

"You speak Spanish?" she asked, clearly surprised, but also switching to her native tongue.

"Does that surprise you?"

"Some. Most Americans think everyone should speak English."

"Most, but not all."

That won me a smile. "You want to go somewhere more private?"

"What's it going to cost?"

"Twenty dollars, US, for a blowjob. Fifty for an hour, seventy if you want anal."

I'd only just arrived, but I'd come prepared, and I might as well start getting the word out. I pushed my chair back. "Sure. I--"

"Man, don't do it," Mike warned. "You don't know whose cock's been in this bitch. I'm not covering for you if you come down with gonnaherpesyphillis and your dick rots off."

I grinned as I rose, tossing a pair of twenties on the table, and leaving my beer untouched. "Dinner's on me. Take your time. I should be back in a couple of hours."

I saw the woman smirk out of the corner of my eye. "A couple of minutes is more like it," Jeremy muttered.

"Anders, man, don't do it. These women are nasty."

"That's what condoms are for," I said as I stepped away from the table. "Where?"

"Down the street. Hotelera Sosegada."

I grinned to myself as I followed her out. Sosegada, roughly translated, meant to rest or to be calm. There wouldn't be any resting in our room for the next couple of hours. I walked with the woman along the edge of the crumbling road, watching her ass swing. She was really working it.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Does it matter?"

"Would you prefer I call you concha?" Concha was the Spanish equivalent of cunt.

I saw her lips thin in annoyance. "It's Holly. Holly Wood. What's yours?"

I grinned. I considered giving her a porn star name, like Dick Hardwood, Rod Cummings, Lance Steele, Dirk Hardcum, or something similar, but the whole point of this was to get myself noticed. This would be a waste of time if she didn't know who I was.

"Anders."

"Anders? I've never heard that name before."

"Family name," I replied as we turned into the dilapidated lobby of the hotel. Like Árbol, the place could use a fresh coat of paint. I stopped at the desk as the man glanced at Holly. He obviously knew her, so there was no point in being subtle. "How much?"

"Five dollars for an hour."

I tossed a ten on the counter and he slid a key across the desk. Apparently there was nothing to sign, so I took the key and followed Holly out of the office and down the line of doors to room six. I unlocked the bright red door and stepped inside. The room's walls were painted an interesting shade of yellow that wanted to be orange, and the single large bed was draped with a spread that was an explosion of eye searing reds, oranges, and yellows, mixed with rich blues and dark greens, all arranged in crisscrossing stripes of color. The room's color palette wasn't that unusual for Mexico, but for my American style sense, only the deep brown tile floor didn't seem garish. The room was stifling and smelled of sweat, sex, and cigarettes. It reminded me of the room Mother had taken me to, but not as nice. As the door slammed shut, I turned to the air conditioner mounted under the window, studying the controls a moment before turning a knob. The unit started with a shuddering thrum. I held my hand over the vent. It was working, but the whisper of air from the unit could hardly be called forceful or cold.

Holly was standing by the bed, hip cocked, clearly waiting to be paid. I counted out six twenties and handed her five of them. "You get this," I said, holding the final twenty up before I slid it into my pocket, "if you last the entire two hours."

She took the money and tucked it into her tiny purse before tossing the bag aside and began peeling out of her shirt to free her breasts. "What if you don't last the two hours?" she asked with a teasing smile.

I grinned as I pulled a pair of condoms out of the pocket where the twenty had disappeared, tossed them on the side table, and began unbuckling my pants. "If you can make me tap out, I'll give you that twenty, plus another one."

She looked away from the condoms. "You're a cocky bas--" she began as she slithered out of her shorts, stopping as I slid my pants down. "Fuck... is that real?" she asked as her eyes flicked from the bulge in my boxers to my eyes, and then back to my cock.

I shoved my stretchy, tight-fitting underwear down to reveal my manhood. I slowly stroked my shaft. "Pure American muscle," I growled.

Her gaze came back to my eyes as a small smile touched her lips, and for the first time I saw some life in her eyes. "I might actually enjoy fucking you... gringo."

I grinned as I sat on the edge of the bed and began removing my boots. I was already starting to sweat from the heat of the room. "Does that mean I get a discount?"

She huffed out a brief laugh. "No. It means I hope you only pay me the extra twenty and not the forty." She paused for a moment, her face tightening with concern. "No anal, okay? You're too big."

I stood, stepped out of my pants, and removed my shirt. "No anal," I agreed. I picked up one of the condoms, opened the packet, and rolled the contents over my rod. "But you're going to suck my cock."

She smiled as she sauntered across the small room and shoved me back onto the bed before crawling onto the well-used mattress to join me. "You'd better not go soft before I get a chance to fuck that fat cock," she sneered before swallowing me.

I grunted as she bobbed on my shaft, gurgling and slurping as she swallowed every bit of me before swiping my balls with her tongue. "Fuck," I growled as I pressed her down on my cock while forcing my hips up. I held her there for a long moment, my desire soaring, until she struggled to back off.

There was no way I was putting my mouth on her pussy, not wanting gonnaherpesyphillis, as Mike called it, to rot my tongue off, but I released her head with a growl, grabbed her ankle to pull her hips around, and stabbed two fingers into her.

She wailed loudly with my swift insertion. "You finger-fucking my pussy? You going to fuck my pussy with your fingers before you fuck it with your cock?" she purred before she plunged my shaft into her mouth again.

I pistoned my fingers into her furiously as she slobbered over my cock. With Camila finding out about the other women, combined with me spending a lot of time arranging for my rent and utilities to be paid in my absence, I hadn't been laid in over a week. I'd even considered reaching out to Mother to find out if she wanted another tumble, but the only way I knew of contacting her was the single use number she'd given me. It was rare that I went a week without scoring some pussy, but this past week had been crazy, and I hadn't. Now I was on edge and Holly was proving she knew how to gobble a cock.

"Fuck," I snarled as I slowly pumped my hips.

"You going to come?" she purred while rapidly stroking my saliva slickened cock with her fist. "You going to fill my mouth with American come?"

She swallowed me again, caressing my balls as I pressed up with a groan of desire. With a hiss, I grabbed her head and face fucked her furiously for a moment. I'd never been with a whore, and while I normally tried to please the woman I was with as much as she pleased me, with Holly I didn't care. She was being paid for me to use her, and use her I would.

"Fuck!" I growled again as I rapidly thrust my cock into her mouth.

She began pushing against me, struggling to get free, but I didn't release her head immediately and continued to fuck her throat. When I finally released her, she didn't complain like most women would have, but simply threw herself back, sucked in a great lungful of air, and then spat on my cock before pumping her fist rapidly over it.

"You like fucking my mouth with that big American cock?" I rammed my fingers back into her and finger-fucked her as fast as I could. When I stuck my fingers into her the first time, she'd been slightly dry, but she was wet now. "Fuck my pussy! Finger fuck that Mexican pussy," she cooed as she opened her legs to give me better access.

She sucked my shaft into her mouth again, stroking my rod hard and fast with finger and thumb as she bubbled and drooled over its head. "Fuck! You cock sucking bitch! You're going to make me come!"

She redoubled her efforts, swallowing my length before pulling back to tease the head with her tongue as her fist flashed over my cock in a blur. "I want you to come all over my tits. I want to feel the come from that big American cock on my tits."

"I'm fucking coming!" I snarled as I levered my ass off the bed while simultaneously pulling my fingers out of her pussy, so I could use the hand to force my cock deeper into her mouth.

She shoved hard against the press of my hands, my cock slipping from her mouth as she snatched the condom off and began pumping her fist over my cock. "Give me that come! Give it to me!" she sneered. "I want that big cock to come all over my tits!"

"Fuck!" I growled as I gave her what she wanted, but she didn't stop pumping her fist over my rod.

"Keep coming! I love the feel of American come on my tits!" she cooed as she tormented me with her fast-moving fist.

"Fucking bitch!" I snarled as I grabbed her hand.

"Look at all the come," she cooed as she slowed her furious stroking, but didn't stop. "I'm covered in your come. You've made such a fucking mess," she continued as she leaned down to wrap my cock with her tits, smearing my essence over her chest before dragging her finger between her breasts, and popping it into her mouth.

As I began to relax out of my climax, I grabbed her breasts to hold her come smeared mounds around my cock as I slowly stroked. Holly's skin was beginning to glow, and I was sweating heartily from the heat of the room and our activities. She allowed me to fuck her tits for a long moment as she smiled at me.

"You like fucking my tits?"

"I love fucking your big tits," I growled in reply.

"You've got a big cock," she murmured as I continued sliding my shaft between the mounds of her breasts, but my spunk was drying, and her skin was losing its slickness, "and your cock holds a lot of come, but are you going to be able to keep it up long enough to fuck me?"

I glanced at the clock beside the table. It'd only been fifteen or twenty minutes since we entered the room. "We're just getting started," I sneered as I began thrusting harder.

She pulled away to tumble to her back, calling me to her by curling her first finger as she scooted up in the bed and opened her legs. "Then come stick that big American cock in my tight little Mexican pussy. My pussy wants to feel your big hard cock fucking it."

I rolled after her, picking up the second condom as I did. I wiped the sex off my cock so the barrier wouldn't slip off, and then rolled the protection over my member.

"You want to get fucked?" I rumbled as I moved between her legs.

"Give me that big American cock," she growled in return. I quickly settled into her saddle and slammed myself deep with a swift, hard, insertion, not caring about her comfort as she wailed. "You're so fucking big!" she cried softly as she grabbed my ass. I wasted no time and began pounding into her, causing her to wail again as her arms surrounded my shoulders and pulled me tight. "Give me that cock! Give me all of that big fat cock!"

"I'll give it to you!" I growled into her neck as we clinched each other like fighters, my hips slamming against hers with the wet slapping sound of flesh against flesh. She began rocking her hips, the sweat trickling down my sides from the heat of the room and the intensity of our fucking, mixing with Holly's.

"Fuck me," she snarled. "Fuck my tight Mexican pussy with your big American cock. Fuck it!"

I knew she was attempting to wind me up with her words, probably thinking if she could make me come again, she'd get the extra forty bucks, but I had a job to do, and that was to make damn sure she remembered me. The best way to do that was to fuck her into oblivion, and leave her a shuddering, gasping wreck as she begged me to stop.

"Fuck my pussy. My pussy loves being fucked by your big hard cock. Keep fucking it. Don't stop fucking my pussy."

"Fuck," I huffed after a long moment of slamming into her hard and fast. The air conditioner was still grumbling softly, but it couldn't be working anymore because it was so fucking hot in the room.

I listened to her mutter, coo, and purr about me fucking her pussy, her patter punctuated by gasps and moans of pleasure like porn stars made. She was still trying to twist me up, but I needed a break before I passed out from the heat. With a violent twist of my hips, I rolled from between her legs while pulling her over me, so she could do some of the work for a while. As she swung her hips over my cock and steered me back inside, her flesh glowed with sweat.

"You like me fucking your cock?" she purred as she bounced, her big tits flopping.

"You like me fucking your pussy?" I asked in return as I took her breasts in my hands to gently maul them.

"I love your big cock fucking my tight little pussy. It's fucking me so deep."

She bounced on my cock for a long moment, still rambling on about my cock in her pussy, how good I was fucking her, how she loved big American cock, but then her face suddenly changed, her features hardening as her eyes widened slightly.

"Fuck. I'm going to come," she hissed as she fell forward to mash her breasts into my chest. "Oh, fuck! I'm going to come! I'm fucking myself so good on your cock that I'm going to come!"

She gripped me tight as she began fucking me harder and faster, her nails biting into my shoulders as she began to gasp. I wadded my hands in her hair and held her tighter as she began fucking me with frantic intensity, her hips rising and falling in desperate effort. Gone was her well-rehearsed patter, the script she used to make men come as quickly as possible, to be replaced by soft grunts of effort.

We strained against each other, her face beautiful in her pleasure as her head tipped back and her mouth opened in a silent scream. I held her tight to crush her breasts into my chest as she reached for her release. Her sweat beading, she began lunging furiously with her legs, her heavy, sweaty breasts sliding against my equally sweaty chest as we gasped and panted in effort and ecstasy.

"Fuck my cock!" I snarled softly into her ear as I pulled her face into my neck, wanting to do to her what she'd tried to do to me. "Make that pussy come!"

She gripped me with desperate strength, grunting, gasping, and panting into my neck as she tried to fuck herself to rapture in a frenzy of motion. Her sudden change in demeanor, going from what appeared to be acting to suddenly fucking me for her pleasure, was intensely erotic, and my own orgasm began to swell.

"I'm... coming," she groaned as she began to shiver, her body alive with motion as she lunged back a final time to take me deep.

As she moaned and quivered, I tried to keep fucking her as I reached for my own orgasm, but with us gripping each other so tightly, I had little room to move. With a snarl of lust and desire, I twisted violently onto my hip to roll her off me. Freed from her weight, I shoved her to her back as she continued to cling to me, holding me to her chest as I quickly positioned myself between her legs, and rammed my cock deep.

I began pounding into her furiously hard. "Keep coming," I growled into her ear.

"Fuck!" she squeaked as her fingers bit even harder into the flesh of my shoulders, her soft sounds of pleasure, and gasping pants, far more erotic than her loud, fake cries.

"Fuck! Shit! Fuck! I'm coming!" I snarled as I reared up on stiff arms, lifting her shoulders from the bed as she held me tight, her ass resting on the mattress with my cock inside her as she crushed her breasts into my chest.

With a quiet, inarticulate snarl of pleasure and effort, I pounded into her savagely as I filled my condom. She wailed softly in reply, our faces twisted with erotic agony and our bodies straining as our pleasure washed over us in a great wave, and still I fucked her. With a final hard thrust, I slammed myself deep before grinding in hard. Our bodies rigid with pleasure, I collapsed over her and drove her into the mattress with my weight. We lay gasping, our chests heaving violently as our breath and sweat mingled.

"Fuck," she whispered as she slowly relaxed, blowing out a long, cleansing breath. As she loosened her python like embrace, I again rose onto stiff arms to watch her face. She smiled at me. She'd softened, and there was life in her eyes that had been missing earlier. "You owe me another forty dollars."

My orgasm was fading rapidly. I glanced at the clock and began to slowly pump my hips. "We still have an hour," I panted.

She pouted. "You said if you went soft and couldn't fuck me, you'd give me the extra forty dollars."

I nodded. "That's right."

"It's not fair for you to take an hour to get it hard again," she complained, her tone making her displeasure clear.

"Nobody said anything about taking an hour to get hard." She held my gaze, her puzzlement clear. "Ready for another round?" I panted as I continued to slowly fuck her.

"Now?"

I began to thrust harder. "Now."

She continued to hold my gaze, but then a faint smile touched her lips as the womanly softness disappeared from her face. "Does your cock need more fucking?" she cooed as her hands roamed over my chest to squeegee the sweat off me. "My pussy wants more fucking."

I grinned at her as she lay beneath me. She was clearly back in her 'whore' persona. "Does your pussy like being fucked by my cock?"