Operation: Rigid Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her smile spread, and it appeared to be genuine this time as it reached her eyes. "It loves being fucked by your cock."

I pulled out of her, checking the fit of my condom before I flipped her to her stomach, hoisted her onto her knees, and then shoved her toward the headboard. She braced her hands against the wall as I adjusted my position behind her before sliding into her warm moistness again. I started slow, checking the condom occasionally to make sure it wasn't sliding off. Satisfied the barrier was going to stay in place, I began driving into her harder.

"Oh... fuck!" she wailed softly. "You're fucking cock is fucking me so deep!"

She was glowing with sweat, her perspiration beading on her back with some of the droplets running together to form a tiny lake in the small of her back. Draping myself over her spine, I reached around her to cradle her breasts while teasing the nipples with finger and thumb.

"Keep fucking me," she growled as she began moving with me. "Fuck that pussy deep. Fuck it good."

I began pounding into her more ferociously, my hands roaming over her body before returning to her breasts. She shoved herself off the wall to balance on her knees, leaving behind two damp handprints on the wall as a reminder of where she'd braced. Looping an arm around my head, she tried to pull my lips to hers. I resisted long enough to quickly check her mouth for visible sores. Seeing none, I took her lips, our tongues dueling as we fucked, our sweat lubricated bodies sliding easily against each other.

After many long moments of intense fucking, I shoved her away, causing her to tumble to the bed. She twisted, but before she could complete the roll to her back, I grabbed her ankles and dragged her to the edge of the bed as I stepped onto the floor. Adjusting her hips as her tits flattened against the mattress, I rammed myself back inside. Both of us were approaching our limit. We'd been fucking for nearly ninety minutes, we were bathed in sweat, and her whorish patter had been replaced by gasps, grunts, and sighs as she sneered at me, silently challenging me to break her.

I began slamming into her harder and faster than before. I could feel another orgasm forming, and as my head tipped back, and my back arched, I began fucking her with everything I had left.

She must have sensed I was approaching my rapture. "Give it to me," she sneered, looking over her shoulder at me. "Stretch my fucking pussy out with that big cock, and fuck me until you come."

"Fucking bitch," I snarled. "You fucking bitch! You're going to make me come again!"

"Do it!" she challenged. "Fill my pussy with come!"

Gripping her hips tightly, my back arching backward, my hips thrusting furiously, I snarled my climax to the ceiling as my cock throbbed with every expulsion of my seed. I stood, twitching and grunting as my orgasm ravaged me, holding my cock deep inside her channel until I sagged and leaned heavily on her hips.

"Fuck..." I muttered.

Holly tumbled to her back as she blew out a long cleansing breath. I saw her glance at the clock and smile. I knew what she was thinking. We still had twenty minutes to go to complete the two hours, and she thought she'd earned the forty dollars, but I was about to prove her wrong.

Wiping sweat from my face, I grabbed her ankles and roughly dragged her to the edge of the mattress. Her hips hanging off the edge, I crouched and rammed my cock back inside her, her wail as I plunged into her brief but loud.

"You still want to fuck?" she sneered, her face and eyes hard as I pinned her hips to the edge of the mattress with my cock. "Then let's fuck!" I fell over her, pressing her into the mattress as I wrapped her in my arms, and then with a roar of effort, my muscles straining, I heaved myself upright while lifting her from the bed. My cock buried deep in her pussy, she clung to me, her breasts pressed into my chest with her legs draped over my arms as I turned and slammed her shoulders into the door. "You fucking asshole!" she snarled again.

I began lunging into her with hard deep strokes, grunting with every thrust. Like two exhausted fighters, we gripped each other, giving our last as the sweat poured from our bodies, and dripped off my balls, to make the tile at my feet slippery. I lost track of time as I leaned against her, pressing her against the door while fucking her slow, deep, and hard. My eyes closed as I gasped for breath, she was silent as we stood in our tangle, her only sound a soft gasping grunt with my every thrust.

The door shuddered as someone pounded against it from the outside. "Time's up!" a man's voice called.

Holly began to squirm. "Give me the twenty dollars," she purred.

"Not until you make me come again."

"You fuck!" she growled as she squirmed harder, trying to break free of our clinch. "You said if I lasted two hours, you'd give me the money!"

"You're going to have to earn that twenty!"

She glared at me, her eyes and face hard. She was pissed, but I didn't care. "You lying fuck!" She lunged her hips to shove us away from the door before pushing hard against my shoulders as she struggled violently against my embrace. "You want me to make you come? I'll fucking make you come!" she sneered as I placed her on the floor. The moment her feet touched the tile, she shoved me hard toward the bed. "I'm going to make you come so fucking hard!"

She shoved me again, causing the back of my legs to bang against the edge of the bed. I sat down hard as she shoved me a third time, causing me to fall to my back. She crouched between my legs, clearly intending to take my cock into her mouth, but she wasn't going to get off that easy. I grabbed her arms and hauled her up, pulling her over my body. She reached between us and grabbed my cock to steer it into her waiting pussy. With a bark of pleasure or pain, she slammed herself down over my cock and began rocking her hips furiously.

I pulled her down, crushing her sweaty breasts into my chest as I squirmed and wriggled until my ass was hanging off the edge of the bed. With my feet planted on the floor, I began fucking her furiously.

"Come on, you big-dicked motherfucker! Fuck my pussy and make your big cock come! Fuck it! Hard! Harder! Fuck the shit out of my pussy!" she all but screamed.

"Fuck!" I roared, my stomach burning from my sustained effort as I took one of her sweaty breasts into my mouth and teased the nipple with hard, fast flicks of my tongue.

"Don't you fucking stop! Fuck me!"

The door rattled again. "Hey! I said your time was up!"

"Fuck!" Holly howled as she strained against my embrace. "We're still fucking! Go away!"

"Get lost!" I bellowed at the same moment, so lost in my lust I'd yelled the words in English.

"Fuck! You're going to make me come! Your big cock is making me come! Don't you stop fucking me! Don't fucking stop!"

I snarled and growled in effort and pleasure, fucking her hard and fast until she began shuddering. "Fuck! I'm coming!" she wailed, lunging and bucking as I continued pounding into her. "Keep fucking me!"

"Fucking--!"

She covered my lips with hers to stop my words, her kiss torrential before she ripped her lips from mine. "Fuck!" she howled, the word long and drawn out as she cried her pleasure to the room.

Making her come before me pushed me over the edge, and I splashed into my condom with a loud, snarling grunt. I held her tight, her breasts in my face, grinding my teeth against the pleasure as she continued working her hips, until she suddenly relaxed with an explosive exhale.

We lay together for a moment, both of us a sweaty, shattered mess, before she threw herself off me and staggered to her feet, wavering slightly before she steadied. "Now give me the fucking money!"

"Another hour," I sneered, though I was wiped out. Just because I never went soft didn't mean I could fuck forever. I was so fucking hot, my cock was getting sore, and I was dying for a drink.

"Just give me the money!" she snarled.

"Fine," I growled, relieved she hadn't taken me up on my offer.

I rose to my feet while surreptitiously checking to make sure the condom was still intact. Thank God it was. Holly had started to dry during our final sprint to the finish, and I was afraid I'd torn the thin plastic. I pulled my pants from the chair where I'd tossed them two hours earlier and pulled the twenty from the pocket. I pulled out another five from my wallet and handed her both bills.

"No hard feelings?" I said as she pulled the bills from my fingers.

She softened slightly. "No." She paused, then a faint smile touched her lips. "For the first time in a long time, I actually enjoyed getting fucked."

"Another time?" I asked as she turned and tucked the money into her purse.

She held my gaze a moment before a small smile appeared. "Sure."

I nodded at the bathroom. "You want to shower? I'll pay for another hour in the room."

Her smile spread as she stepped in close. "Yes, thank you. You're not such a bad guy... for a gringo."

I grinned. "Not all American's are assholes."

"Just most. You heard how your friends talked to me. I do what I have to in order to survive. That doesn't make me a bad person." Her eyes hardened again. "They certainly don't seem to mind I'm a whore when they want to fuck me."

I didn't know what to say to that, so I changed the subject. "Take a shower," I said as I turned toward the small, dingy bathroom.

After tossing my condom into the toilet, I picked up one of the thin, drab towels, and wiped myself dry as much as possible before dropping the towel onto the toilet seat. She was going to have to use the same towel, but that was her problem. I heard the water start as I dressed. Just before I walked out of the door, I held my hand over the air conditioner vent. It was still working, but no better than before. Next time we were going to try one of the other hotels.

I dropped another five off at the front desk, paying for another hour in the room to smooth over Holly and I going long, and ignoring his demands to leave, before strolling back to Árbol. I was relieved to see the Tahoe still in the parking lot. I hadn't expected Holly to go the whole two hours, and I was more than a little concerned that Mike and Jeremey had left me. As I entered, I saw my two companions sitting at the table where I'd left them, two half consumed beers in front of them.

"Where've you been?" Mike asked as I sauntered up and pointed at an empty chair.

"Where do you think?" I asked as I settled.

"What, did you take her to dinner first?"

A beer appeared in front of me. I took a strong pull before I answered, wincing as the delicious coldness gave me a bit of a headache. "I didn't pay her a hundred bucks to have dinner with her."

The two men glanced at each other. "You're telling me you've been fucking this entire time? Bullshit!"

I nodded as I took another pull from the glass. I gasped, then belched softly. "Yeah. Why? Can't you?" I asked just to rub it in.

"I think you're a lying sack of shit," Jeremey added, his tone bored.

I chuckled and shrugged. "Do I have time to grab something quick to eat?"

The men glanced at each other before Mike shrugged. "Sure... since you're buying."

I was cutting into my picaditas when Holly entered the bar, her hair still damp from her shower. She glanced around before making her way to me. She stopped beside me, glanced at my two companions, and then kissed me lustily as her hand snaked to my crotch.

"Too bad we ran out of time," she purred in English as our lips slowly parted. "I've never been fucked so good. Two hours of your big cock fucking me isn't enough." She smiled softly, clearly acting for my tablemates. "When you're ready for a second round, you know where to find me," she breathed as she drew a finger softly across my lips. "But next time, pay for more time in the room. For you, I'm running a special. Buy two hours, get the third hour free."

She turned and swayed her way to her perch at the end of the bar. As she hitched herself onto her seat, she smiled at me and blew me a kiss. I knew what she was doing, but apparently my companions didn't.

Mike looked at Jeremey. "Is it me, or was she walking bow legged?"

Jeremey snickered, smiling and shaking his head as he picked up his beer.