Opportunity Knocks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pencoch2
Pencoch2
105 Followers

"I opened it and saw that it was an introduction to a chat forum, out of boredom I visited it. The people on there were very friendly and some men started to try and date me. A few women gave me tips on how to deal with the stalkers and one of them mentioned the chat site that I was on tonight, it is supposed to be for ladies only. You saw that it was extremely sexual, I felt safe in my anonymity and over the years got more and more curious and daring. I was frightened to tell you as I thought that you would be disappointed and think me terrible. Tonight I decided to chance my luck. Aren't you glad that I did?" She queried with a smile.

David was relieved to hear that his wife's interest in sex had only been on the internet and said to her;

"You bet your life I am I want to catch up with your knowledge and perhaps even experiment a little!"

They returned to their bedroom and began to discuss what David would tell the Flints exactly as to what he expected of them if they didn't want him to call in the police. Madeline also said that she wanted to be there to witness everything, David agreed to this and the drifted off to sleep, cuddling each other, this is another first was David's last thought before he nodded off.

Chapter 3. Sentence.

The following morning Madeline got ready for the meeting, after ensuring that her pubic area was smooth and clean of any hair, she showered, dried herself and lightly dusted between her thighs with a scented talcum powder and then put on her silk scarlet lace panties, she sprayed he breasts with her favourite perfume and covered them with the matching bra, flesh colored hold up stockings came next, followed by a black flared skirt cut to just above her knees, a dark red silk blouse completed the outfit. She realised that dressing up the first thing of the morning was a far better way to start the day than lounging around in sweats. Her husband David whistled his appreciation when she entered the family kitchen and their daughter Judy said;

"Wow mom, what are you all dolled up for and where are you going?"

When her mother said that she was accompanying her father into the office, Amy looked surprised and asked;

"Why, it's Saturday and the office is closed isn't it?"

She looked at Judy and saw that she too was dressed to kill. A denim skirt cut at mid thigh, a white lace chemise top and yes, no bra, the hint of her nipples could be seen whenever the material touched her breasts. High heeled black knee length leather boots completed her ensemble.

During the breakfast conversation Judy told her parents of her plans for the day, they in turn explained that her mother was visiting her father at his office to see how his day went. Judy was glad to see that her parents were getting together again, it had looked as if they were going to separate a few months ago. She smiled to herself and thought, judging by the noise coming from mother's computer room last night separation was the last thing on their minds. She finished her coffee and said her goodbyes; she would have to hurry to be sure in meeting her friends at the mall.

Madeline and David made their way to his office driving slowly and discussing exactly how he was going to make the Flints pay for John's theft. It was decided that David was going to do all the talking with Madeline sitting in the background. David's plan was to let the Flints commit themselves with no help from either he or Madeline.

When they arrived at the office the saw the Flint family waiting apprehensively, Maddy noticed that Ella was dressed to kill, she had a black strapped halter neck dress, the front of which consisted of two triangular pieces of silk barely covering her breasts with the straps crossing over at the back and tied at the front, the full circle skirt was modest at the front but was cut to just above her hips at the back, she was obviously not wearing a bra as her nipples could be seen pushing out the silk jersey material covering them. Amy on the other hand had a black underwired bustier though opaque over her breast was made of a sheer stretch silk elsewhere, La Perla Madeline guessed; her mini-skirt of black soft leather was cut to midthigh and barely hid the lace of her barely black holdups heeled black ankle boots completed the outfit.

David and Madeline greeted them rather stiffly and asked them to wait outside his office for a few minutes. This was merely a subterfuge to make them even more uneasy and judging by the way Ella kept pacing up and down it worked. Maddy and he used the time, however to arrange the office furniture to give David the best seating to effect their plan and that to safeguard themselves they set up Maddy's web camera and the digital camcorder and storage deck purchased on the way in, the cameras were set up to cover the areas in which they planned the action to take place. David called the Flint family in after these activities and told them to sit as he directed.

John was sat on a leather armchair to the side of David's desk with Ella and Amy on the low divan, immediately in front of David. Ella did not look old enough to be the mother of Amy, thought David, like his wife and daughter they could easily pass as sisters; he was reminded of those stars that played the Gilmore girls on the TV series. He contemplated on what he and his wife had discussed and said to himself;

"This could turn out to be an interesting day."

David then detailed exactly what he had discovered with the Richardsons' accounts and was extremely painstaking in explaining what would happen should he follow his instincts and call in the police. He pointed out that not only would John go to goal for embezzlement for quite a few years but that their house and all assets would be seized thus leaving the two women penniless on the streets.

Ella was aware of this after her talks with her husband; however it came as a shock to Amy who had not realised the seriousness of the incidence the previous day. She had purposely shut it from her mind, especially after her mother had said that they should do "anything" to keep David from going to the police. She realised quite quickly that with no home, no job prospects, being on the "street" may be the only way to earn money to survive, she became very frightened and turned to her mother and caught hold of her mother's hand.

David threw them into more confusion when he said;

"Now what are your suggestions for resolving the matter?"

Their obvious consternation led him to say.

"Madeline and I will leave you alone for five minutes to give you time to discuss it, however, when we come back I expect some answers."

On saying this he and Maddy left and went to John's office, after closing the door behind them David looked at Maddy and asked her what she thought of the proceedings so far. She replied.

"I can see how they got into financial trouble, those clothes that Ella and Amy are wearing are all designer labels, I am pretty certain that they are wearing La Perla and Dolce and Cabbana and I'm sure that those shoes are either Jimmy Choo or Miu Miu, they really need to keep to a budget within their means."

"I wonder what they are talking about at this moment."

David said;

"I would love to be a fly on the wall."

The Flints actually were in a deep heated conversation, it had started when Amy had said that they should just tell David that they were prepared to work for free until the debt was paid off. John had dismissed this out of hand, he knew that for his unskilled wife and daughter to work off the amount of money he had stolen would take too many years to satisfy David. Ella then said;

"Well we are in trouble then, we have nothing to sell/raise a loan on and we cannot work the debt off, there is only one other thing we can offer and that is sex."

Amy gasped;

"What do you mean Mom, let him tell us whatever he wants to do and we have to do it? That's disgusting it's like prostitution."

Ella, ever practical, replied equally as strongly;

"Well my girl, exactly what are we going to do if your father is goaled, we have no work skills, we will have no home, no car, no money, how are we going to survive except by selling our bodies? In any case I do not want your father to go to goal, I love him dearly and he has been very good to us and we have to help get him out of this mess that he got in to, because of us, remember."

Amy stopped arguing and thought of what her mother had said, she realised that Mom was correct, it was their profligate ways that had got them into so much debt and Dad had been very good to her throughout her life, she loved him dearly and like her Mom did not want to see him locked away. She also realised that life without him would be extremely hard and could result in her becoming a "street girl." She turned to her father and quietly asked;

"What do you think of the idea Dad, are you willing for Mom and me to become David's sluts?"

John gulped, he loved his daughter, she was his little girl, admittedly not so little nowadays but he remembered her as a little child.

"No." He said. "I will face the music I cannot let you give yourself to a man just to save my skin."

Ella cried out;

"You can't John, you would not survive in goal, and we would be lost without you."

All of a sudden Amy realised the depth of love that her Mom had for her father and also of that unstinted love that he had for both of them. Perhaps giving herself to a hunk like David Ellis was not too big a price to pay, she thought. She had after all allowed some of her fellow students to feel her up, in petting sessions, even though she had never gone the whole way and she certainly liked that warm feeling in her belly when one of their fingers had stimulated that hard nub of flesh, on the top of her vagina. She found herself saying

"No, you are right Mom, we cannot let Dad sacrifice himself even further, and I will do anything you say to get us out of the mess."

Ella moved to her and gave her a big hug.

"Thank you darling, I feel sure that it will not be completely unbearable." She whispered in Amy's ear.

Chapter 4. Execution.

Almost as if on cue the door opened and Mandy and David walked in, they returned to their seats, David turned to John and asked.

"Have you reached a decision John?"

It was Ella who answered his question.

"Yes David we will do anything that you say to persuade you not to call the police on John."

David looked at all three of them for a moment then said.

"Exactly what do you mean by anything Mrs Flint and who exactly do you mean by we?"

David and Maddy had carefully considered the ramifications of their plans and he was making sure that the Flints were going to commit themselves without any overt coercion on his part, it was one of the reasons for the video cameras, neither he nor Maddy wanted to give John's family an excuse to accuse them of blackmail.

"All three of us Mr. Ellis and must we act so formal, may I call you David, I am Ella as you know and this is our daughter Amy and by anything we mean anything you desire, providing that we do not have to rob or kill someone. You don't do you?"

David at last smiled,

"Of course not." He replied, smiling, to the question.

He indicated to his wife sat behind him on a comfortable sofa.

"Ella, Amy, this is my wife Madeline or Maddy as she now prefers." David replied.

"Maddy has been involved with all decisions as far as the theft is concerned and will be involved until it is resolved. Do any of you have any problem with that?"

"No! Never! No that's fine." Was the reply from all three of the Flints.

"Right then, first of all I will tell you that as you have no assets with which to repay the debt, I want your bodies to do with as I want. I am not a sadist and have no intention of harming any of you; as a matter of fact you may well enjoy it, do you agree to this?"

All three of them affirmed their willingness to do as he wished and John asked.

"How long is this going to last?"

"To be truthful John, I haven't decided, it will depend on how we feel that you and your family have responded. Should you consider this unacceptable we can call everything off and let the law take its course."

John, Ella and Amy looked at each and smiling nervously nodded their heads to show each other that it was alright to accept the terms offered. Surprisingly it was Amy who spoke next; she turned to Maddy and asked.

"What is your involvement going to be?"

It was David who answered.

"Maddy will be involved as she sees fit, from now on you will follow both her and my instructions without delay, this is the only condition I have placed on our agreement, failure to follow any of our instructions will result in your father going to goal, and do you understand?"

Amy quickly assured them that she understood and would obey.

"To start with John, remove your daughter's clothes."

The Flints looked at each other, they had known that this was the path that their decision would take them and it was the moment of truth, could they go through with the instruction knowing full well that it was to lead them into depravity.

As John hesitated, David looked at Amy and asked;

"Are you still a virgin?"

Amy nodded her affirmation that she was. David then said.

"You will be losing that maidenhead today and I suggest that you had better help your Dad to follow my instructions, you know what will happen if you fail?"

Amy gave her father an imperceptible nod and stood up to give him access to the hook and eye fasteners on her bustier, she was nervous as she felt his hands on her bare flesh for the first time in years, she held the front of her garment until he had completed the unfastening hesitatingly she let the garment go. John placed the garment on the chair that he had vacated, he felt guilty that he had uncovered his daughter's breasts in front of another man. He next attacked the fastening of her skirt and in his nervousness, let it fall to the floor, pooling around her feet. Amy stood in front of David, her hands cupping her breasts still shielding them from his view she stepped sideways out of her skirt, she was now clad only in her black la Perla panther G string the coral lace emphasizing the V at the joining of her thighs, her long legs encased in the nylon stayups only served to direct David's gaze at her crotch.

She felt her father's hands grip the waistband and pull her panties down to her ankles, quickly she assumed the classical pose of one arm across her breast and the other covering her vagina, she stood there nervously yet strangely excited, this was the first time a man had seen her adult body and she knew that he liked what he saw by the gleam in his eyes and the slow movement of his hand between his thighs. Amy slowly moved her arms to her sides displaying her body to David's avid gaze. She was not aware that her own father was as equally aroused as David, the slight touches to her skin and her scent had caused him to have a massive erection.

This was not lost on Maddy who was sitting to his side and saw the tent-pole in his pants; she could not control the gasp that sprang from her mouth at the sight.

Meanwhile David had told Ella to strip, she loosened the ties of her dress and had slipped out of it, her bare breasts on open display, they were small probably a B cup but her brown nipples were long and whether it was the cold air or the excitement of allowing strangers to see her naked, made them rigid and sensitive. Her vagina was covered by a black satin thong and she also wore black nylon stay ups. Her black high heeled sandals only accentuated the curves of her legs. The two women stood posing for a few seconds and then Ella removed her thong revealing a vagina with a small triangle of black pubic hair.

John was then instructed to take off his clothes and he did so slowly he was ashamed that the sight of his daughter had caused him to become hard, eventually though he was forced to drop his boxers. The embarrassment had caused his penis to deflate a little but everyone knew that he had experienced an erection and they also knew that it was caused by him undressing his little girl. Maddy noticed that it was about two to three inches longer than her husband's but nowhere near as thick.

David seized the opportunity and instructed Amy to sit on the divan and for John to get on his knees and to start licking her pussy, he then instructed Ella to lie down between her husbands legs and suck him off.

David and Madeline had decided to take this route to cement their hold on the Flints; they considered that videos of them committing incest would ensure that there could be no backing out by their captive family.

Amy initially was disgusted at her father's attentions the touch of his tongue on her body made her feel sick but she knew that she had to follow the directions given by David. What Amy didn't know was that John was an expert at cunnilingus and John was soon lost in his lust for this beautiful body it did not matter that it was his own child; he set about arousing her as she had never been before. Soon the feathery touches of his tongue on the soft flesh of her thighs started sending those tiny signals of pleasure to her brain, as he moved his mouth between legs, his lips and tongue teasing and tantalizing her she found that against her will her body was responding to his caresses. His fingers lightly stroked her labia and she felt the lubrication of her own arousal seep into those outer lips, she gasped as his tongue joined his fingers, unconsciously she gripped the back of his head and pulled him to her groin;

"Yes Daddy, yes more."

She gasped, as his tongue flicked between the folds of her vaginal lips.

When her boyfriends had tried to persuade her to allow oral sex in the past, she had always shown great revulsion and walked away, she had never realised how stimulating it was. Hot shocks were speeding from where here father's lips and tongue titillated her flesh straight into her stomach setting up waves of sensual warmth which seemed to be directed into her vagina, wanting even more stimulation a tsunami wave of pure joy hit her when her father's tongue flicked across the little bundle of nerve endings, clustered in that nub of rigid flesh that she knew was her clitoris. She felt her hips thrust at her father's face and her thighs tightened around his head, she realised that she was losing control of her body as it shook and juddered under her father's oral assault. She hadn't realised how much pleasure that a man's tongue, lips and teeth could bestow on her. She could not speak coherently but was mouthing sounds of encouragement;

"Aaaah, yeeeeeh, Mmmmn." These were punctuated by guttural grunts as his educated tongue drove her body into a sexual frenzy.

All of a sudden a damn burst deep inside her and an overpowering surge of a feeling of such joy that she couldn't compare it to anything that she had ever experienced and she felt a release deep in her belly, she thought that she was wetting herself, at the release of fluids, her head seemed to burst with blinding stars, she screamed out loud as she began a series of orgasms that seemed to grow every time her father's teeth nipped her clitoris. She slumped back onto the divan, letting his head free from both her hands and thighs.

John was lost, his wife's expert mouth on his penis, moving her head up and down letting his long prick slide down into her throat had brought him to the brink of climaxing, his wife's hot mouth and firm lips closing around the swollen bell of his knob had caused his balls to signal that they were ready to empty their load. His beautiful daughter's screaming at him for more drove him over the top and he felt his sperm flood up his penis then burst into Ella's mouth, he spasmed with the ecstasy of the ejaculation, each twitch sending more semen deep into her throat. Ella swallowed most of milky fluid but some escaped and mixed with her saliva trickled down her chin.

Pencoch2
Pencoch2
105 Followers