Opportunity Knocks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pencoch2
Pencoch2
105 Followers

Seeing this David told Amy to clean her mother's face with her tongue, Amy, opened her eyes and bent to comply, Ella lifted herself off the floor eager to enjoy her daughter's kisses. Amy's tongue snaked out and she tasted the mixture smeared over her mother's face, she was taken completely by surprise when Ella turned her head and their lips met, Amy tasted her father's come in her mother's mouth and on her tongue, she was astonished to find that this act had sufficient eroticism to stiffen her nipples to hard nubs of pink flesh, thrilling to the touch of her mother's breasts as they brushed against one another. Ella fell back onto the floor taking her daughter with her. They ended up with Ella on her back and Amy on top of her. Amy rose to her knees, and slowly let her mouth travel down Ella's body until Amy's mouth closed around the eraser side hard brown nipples jutting from Ella's small breasts. She began to lick, nip and suck on each of them in turn; she felt her mother's hands on her shoulders pushing her further down her mother's body until her mouth was poised over the hairless vagina that had been her passage to life.

"Eat me Amy, lick me out, lick my pussy."

Ella cried out; thrusting her hips up to her daughter's face.

Amy now knowing how much of a thrill that oral sex was lost no time in satisfying her Mom's demands, David and his instructions was forgotten in the tide of lust that had overcome her, her tongue plunged into the well of her mother's being, parting the protective folds, into the hot velvety tunnel, her lips moved up to that tiny bud of flesh at the top of Ella's thighs and as her father had done to her, she began to tease, and bite her Mom's clit. Ella responded by her body beginning to shudder under her daughter's onslaught.

John's penis had once again stiffened at the sight of his wife and daughter kissing each other, the depraved act seemed to make his manhood harder than he could ever remember, he moved behind his daughter and taking advantage of her kneeling, positioned his now hard shaft at the opening to her body, with one movement he thrust into her and completely buried his prick in her hot wet vagina. He had taken her virginity with an ease that totally surprised both him and Amy, she had expected pain but her arousal was such that the excessively lubricated vagina allowed his penis no resistance as it plunged in, tearing her hymen and nosing up to her cervix. Reaching around her slim body John used one hand to grasp his daughter's breast his left hand moved to the join of her thighs and his fingers squeezed her clitoris against his rampant cock as it pistoned in and out of her pussy.

Amy's mouth was stirring that familiar warmth in Ella as she felt the ripples of sexual gratification flow through her body emanating from that sensitive nub of engorged flesh at the top of her vagina, as the sensual pleasure rose higher and higher, so did the wild gyrations of her hips, making it almost impossible for Amy's mouth to stay glued to her mother's pussy. Amy's own minor orgasms were building up at her father ministrations with his fingers and his pulsating prick plumbing the depths of her own cunny. John could control himself no longer and once more his seed jetted up his tool but just in time he pulled his prick out of her vagina whose walls had been contracting and squeezing his cock. The hot semen spraying inside the crevice of her ass, led to Amy experiencing yet again another massive multiple orgasm as her climax rocketed through her.

The three of them collapsed onto the floor completely satiated with their sexual exploits. They lay there exhausted and a little afraid to look at each other; the parents concerned that as they had seduced their daughter into that most taboo of illicit loving, incest, would she be able to forgive them.

A few moments later however Ella was unable to resist moving between Amy's legs and cleaning up the mixture of fluids seeping out of her body. Ella's tongue penetrated deep her mouth closed over her daughter's vagina as she removed the traces of her husband's semen.

Chapter 5. Probation.

David rose from his chair and turned off the video recorder and web cam, he could not hide the erection that he was sporting, it bulged his trousers hurting him by its rigidity, he looked at his wife and was not surprised to see her sitting in her chair, her left hand teasing and caressing her right nipple, her right hand busy inside of her bright red panties, now darker in the middle due to the juices pouring out from between her engorged and inflamed labia.

"Get undressed."

He said to his wife and following his own advice proceeded to take off his clothes, Maddy quickly joined him and stripped down to just her stockings and heels. He could see the results of her fingers, glistening around her shaved vaginal lips, unconsciously Maddy struck a pose, one leg slightly in front of the other, opposite hand on her hip, the other hand reaching behind her head, causing her breasts to rise and demonstrating how aroused she was by the hard, stiff nipples, a dark pink colour, contrasting vividly with the white of her breasts. He realised that the gleam of her juices; and the pose, made his wife appear extremely sluttish. He could not believe the change in her but was thrilled by it, how far was she prepared to go, yes she had discussed what she wanted but now was crunch time, would she throw all of her previous inhibitions aside and follow her new found path?

His doubts were removed almost immediately as Maddy moved over to where the Flints were slumped on the floor and dropped to her knees in front of Ella, she took Ella's head between her hands and gently kissed the slightly older woman on the mouth.

Maddy felt her vagina spasm as her tongue entered Ella's mouth; this was the first lascivious kiss that she had ever given to another woman, the "dirtiness" of it sent shock waves of lust into her body, she knew that her vagina was the wettest that it had ever been in her life. Her sensual pleasure became even greater as Ella responded by gently caressing her breasts, tweaking and pulling on first one nipple then the other, the heat rose in her body, involuntarily her legs opened and closed as she tried to stimulate herself. She gasped into Ella's mouth as she felt someone's tongue enter her moist slit, the tongue though velvety soft was hard enough to touch the inner walls of her vagina, She broke away from Ella to see who it was that was thrilling her so deeply; she did not have to see whose head was buried between her thighs for as she lifted her head she saw her husband and Amy locked in a soixante neufe position with her husband on his back Amy on top of him and their heads burrowing between each others thighs. Maddy resumed her virginal discovery of another woman's body, emboldened by the lustful cravings of both the previously forbidden sex and by John's tongue and mouth stimulation.

Maddy slowly moved down Ella's body, briefly kissing and licking the long rigid nipples but moving in ever increasing haste to the juncture of the other woman's legs, she wanted to taste pussy, she had read of it and had spoken about it last night with her husband, now she was going to experience it.

Her tongue arrived at its destination and Maddy tasted the vaginal fluids of a stranger for the very first time. To her relief she found it very similar to her own and began, eagerly to lap between the distended and engorged lips of Ella's pussy. She knew from her own fingers and David's efforts the previous night, exactly where to use her lips, tongue and teeth to stimulate her partner. Her ministrations had the desired effect as Ella's body began to tremble and jerk, Maddy reached around behind Ella's back in order to keep her mouth deep into Ella's pussy so wild was the woman's gyrations as Maddy used her tongue to lash at Ella's clitoris. Her hands slipped around the cheeks of Ella's ass when Ella arched her back in ecstasy, she took the opportunity to slide a finger into the puckering brown hole, another thing that she had read on the internet. Ella's response was gratifying as she screamed out;

"God yes, oooh yes stick that finger in deeper, I'm coming, I'm coming."

As she was mouthing these words her body was slamming up and down onto the carpeted floor, almost dislodging Maddy, her vagina giving up yet more of her juices as another climax overcame her.

John meanwhile had been raising Maddy's own sexual desires, his tongue was rimming her butt and his fingers were pinching and squeezing her clitoris, he used his fingers to smear her own juices around her tight brown rosebud ass and slowly pushed his long first finger right in up to the second knuckle. It was Maddy's turn to buck at the new thrills her body was experiencing. John pushed in another finger and began to plunge them into the increasingly willing anal passage. He kept arousing Maddy both orally and the fingering for a few more seconds then rose onto his knees, he rammed his prick into the gaping and welcoming vagina and after a few stokes, pulled out.

Maddy cried out;

"No! No! put it back in, fuck me, fuck me hard, put that long prick into me you bastard make me cum."

Her shouts were stopped when she felt his penis nosing at the entrance of her ass, she felt the well lubricated tip slip into the opening and felt the pain, then she felt Ella's tongue slide into her vagina and flick over her enflamed clit, and the pain receded with the intense pleasure that Ella's mouth stirred up in her belly. She didn't even realise it until his balls slapped against her own backside, that John had rammed the whole length of his ten inch dick deep into her bowels. The husband and wife team soon had her moaning with pleasure. When John gave a hard thrust and remained deep in her jerking as his prick emptied his seed and Ella nipped her clitoris harder than previously, Maddy enjoyed an earth shattering orgasm that wracked her body she came so hard that she thought that she was wetting herself. She closed her eyes and sank to the floor as Ella slid from between her legs, John also relaxed beside her.

David had approached Amy and took her into his arms; he made her look into his eyes then asked;

"Was that as bad as you expected, or did you enjoy it as much as it seemed to me?"

Amy smiled as she whispered back;

"I did not think that sex was ever going to be as good as that, especially with my Mom and Dad, it was terrific."

David moved towards her and kissed her open mouth, their tongues entwined as they explored each other's mouths. Amy slid her hand down his body and met his hard cock, quickly she realised that this was totally different to her father's, it did not seem as long but it was at least twice as thick, she could not close her fingers around the circumference.

"Mr. Ellis," she murmured; "It is massive, I don't think I can take that in."

David kissed her and replied;

"Call me David, Amy; we are going to get to know each other very well in the coming days."

He resumed kissing her and moved his right hand down to her breast; he circled the nipple teasing her with feather light caresses, as her nipple became engorged he rolled it between his finger and thumb, squeezing it, he noticed Amy's breathing become shallower and faster, her own hand was slowly moving up and down on his tumescent manhood.

Amy felt his mouth slowly move from her lips down to her breast and gasped with delight as it circled first one then the other nipple, his lips and teeth pulling, nipping and arousing her even further. His tongue sliding down her body and lapping at her navel caused goosebumps to rise on her arms and legs. To maintain hold of his thick rod, she had to rotate her body, when his mouth traveled to the join between her thighs she was lying with her head close to the monster penis that she knew was going to impale her body very soon. The thought of being stretched by the club like cock both roused and frightened her, she saw the precum glistening at the top of his prick and leaning forward licked it; she started kissing his manhood at the same time that his tongue delved into the velvety warmth of her vagina. They lay there side by side using their mouths on one another to raise their passion to fever pitch.

David realised that he was near to coming so he pulled away and told Amy to get onto her back and bend her knees, as soon as she had complied David position the large bulbous end of his prick at the entrance to her pussy, it was well lubricated with her saliva and her cunny was dripping with the juices that his tongue had released slowly and steadily he entered her. To him it was as if he was pushing his prick into a furnace hot, velvet tunnel. The walls of Amy's vagina gripped this giant of a tool in a vice like grip and such was its size that Amy began to climax almost immediately, her legs were spread so wide that there was almost a straight line from one thigh to the next.

"That is soo big! Slower David slower she cried."

As she felt as if she was being split asunder, at the same time due to the pleasure that its massive circumference was giving her she did not want him to stop. It was so big in her recently virgin pussy that it was rubbing along her clit driving her wild with excitement. Soon he was buried up to the hilt in this beautiful young girl whose vagina was contracting in rhythm with his pulsating cock. He withdrew and cruelly slammed his body forward. Amy cried out as she climaxed yet again, she felt her juices pour into her vagina and clasped David to her.

"Again, she cried fuck me again, yes fuck me."

David repeated his actions again; it was the straw that broke his camels back as he felt his balls explode ands the semen spewed out of his tool and flooded into Amy's body.

The five of them relaxed and sipped at the wine that David poured for them, both he and John were totally nude while the women were dressed only in their stay-up nylons.

It was Maddy who made the next move; she moved over to Amy and gently made her lie back on the divan with her legs over the edge, this gave her unhindered access to the young girl's recently deflowered vagina. Maddy moved forward until her mouth was poised over the moist slit with just a tiny triangle of hair at the top. She parted the reddened lips of Amy's cunny and gave an explorative lick along its length, Amy's body twitched in anticipation, Maddy tasted the young girls fluids and felt her own juices begin to lubricate her vagina, the eroticism of her act thrilled her to her very core, she opened Amy with her fingers and thrust her tongue as far as she could deep into the wet pink flesh, with her lips she kissed all around the opening and then fastened them onto the engorged clitoris, stimulating and teasing until Amy shuddered as another climax over came her.

Maddy stood and mounted the divan, her legs either side of Amy's head, offering the girl her own vagina wanting the stimulation of a females tongue and when Amy began kissing the soft flesh of her inner thighs and then move to her sex she cried out in her pleasure. Amy's tongue plundered Maddy's pussy, sending shock after shock through her, ripples of pleasure built higher and higher until they once more rose and swamped her senses with pure lustful pleasure. The girls teeth nipped her clitoris rousing her to shudder as once more that damn burst inside her flooding her pussy and Amy's mouth with her spendings.

The two families looked at one another, though the Flints had been forced into the sexual orgy, they knew that once it had started they were more than willing to indulge in David and Maddy's wishes and John, Ella and Amy also knew that it was not going to finish.

David looked at his employee and the two women who had been forced into obeying him.

"We will call you tomorrow and let you know what we expect." He told them.

With that they all got dressed and parted company .

Pencoch2
Pencoch2
105 Followers