Opposite Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Asianlove
Asianlove
111 Followers

“What part of me would you like to draw?” he asked me all of a sudden.

I didn’t want to talk to him anymore and thought I would be leaving in about two minutes. “I don’t know you well enough to draw you,” I told him, trying to still be polite to him.

Suddenly the guy reached inside his sweat pants – and oh my god! He pulled out the biggest dick I had ever seen in my life. This thing was huge. Positively huge! I just stood and stared at it. I couldn’t take my eyes off it.

“I’ll let you draw this if you want,” he said.

Normally I am a really confident, self-assured person, and know what I ought to say to people. But I couldn’t talk right then. I couldn’t even look him in the face. I could only look at one part of him.

“Hey Abbey, I’ll make a deal with you,” he continued. “I’ll let you draw me, and you let me take a few pictures of you. See that’s what I’m into – photography, now does that sound like a deal or what?”

“That thing you’ve got there is really-really big,” I told him.

“Why don’t you pour yourself another glass of wine? I’ll bring you a couple of pencils and some paper and we’ll get started,” he said.

He got up and left. I didn’t know what to do. This guy was hung; I couldn’t hold that against him anymore. And he was kind of cute in a dirty sort of way I guess. I poured a big old glass of wine and downed half of it in one swallow.

When he came back he had taken off his pants completely and was letting his thing dangle down between his legs. He set down a big tablet of paper in front of me and handed me two pencils. Then he sat down and began yanking on his thing.

“Hold it out so I can see it better,” I told him taking a seat and picking up the paper.

“You want it like this?” he asked holding it out before him with both hands like it was a snake or something else gross.

“Yeah, that’s pretty good,” I told him, still staring. “ Now just hold it like that and give me about ten minutes.” I started to draw his dick. After I got into it a little I realized I really wanted to get his dick down on my paper. God, since I didn’t have a boyfriend now I could probably take one look at that thing and get myself off pretty good.

Finally the time was up and I presented him with the drawing I had made. I think it was really good. I got the lines, and the veins, the hood at the top, and the meat around the base. I even got the dark color. I was a good artist and this was a good sketch of this guy’s dick.

“Yeah, that’s me all right,” he said taking the page in his hand and looking at it carefully. “Nice job, Abbey.”

“Thank you,” was all I could stammer, and was starting to think about leaving again.

“Have fun?” he asked.

“Well…I guess,” I really felt buzzed now and didn’t know what the guy wanted me to say.

“My turn,” he said.

“Your turn?” I asked.

“A deals a deal. You draw my dick and I take pictures of you. Remember?”

“Oh yeah. All right.”

He got up and left for a minute. I found myself still watching his long thing swinging between his legs as he walked off the deck. Then he was back with his camera. I had hoped he would put his pants back on, but no such luck. In fact, it might have been my spinning head imagining it, but was that thing getting a little bigger now?

“I take nudes, Abbey. Can you get undressed for me,” he said.

******************************

When I popped the meat out of my pants all poor little Abbey did is stare at it. My plan was starting to work I thought. She didn’t run away. All she did is stared like she had never seen one before. Well, maybe not one in my size.

I explained to her she could draw me if I could take pictures of her. She seemed a little befuddled by the wine I had given her and didn’t really give me a clear answer. She just stared down between my legs.

“Pour yourself some more wine, Abbey,” I told her. “I’ll get you something to draw me with and be right back.” I went and looked for some paper and pencils back in my apartment. I stepped fully out of my pants now. Finally I found a pad of writing paper next to my computer and a couple of old pencils. But I figured this was probably more than enough for Abbey to capture the moment.

When I came back Abbey was still staring at me, but she accepted the pencils I gave her and I set the pad of paper down on a table at her side. Sitting back in one of my reclining chairs I reached down and played with my dick for her. I had it doing somersaults and flip-flops and this had the desired effect.

She sat down now for the first time and took up the writing paper. “God that thing is huge!” she exclaimed. I spanked myself a little harder, and I could see this irritated her. “Hold it out for me and keep it still so I can get it down right,” she said.

I did as I was told and took myself in both hands and held it out to her. She began drawing. The sketching took about ten minutes. This was somewhat of a bore, but I put up with it knowing part two of my plan was coming up.

Finally she was finished. She handed me the piece of paper she had drawn me on, and I knew she was proud of herself. I didn’t think the marks across the page looked like my cock. They looked more like the scribbling of a grade school kid attempting to draw a flagpole. But I had to be nice during this part, and so after I carefully examined the sketch I gave it my rave approval.

“Now wait there, Abbey,” I said. “It’s my turn now. I’ll be back with my camera.”

My camera was on the table in the front room next to my computer. Actually I had three other cameras tucked back inside the apartment, but for inside and dim lighting, this first camera I came across would be the one I could count on.

I came back to Abbey and I could see she was getting ready to leave, but I put a damper on that plan. “Hey now just lie back there Abbey. I do nude photography. So I need you to take your clothes off for a minute while I shoot you.”

******************************

“Take my clothes off!” I yelled at him.

“Now Abbey I just let you draw a picture of my dick. You said I could take a few pictures of you. Come on, what’s the big deal?”

“Well…” I said and wanted to come up with a good argument, but my mind was already too buzzed on the wine and nothing came to me. I just thought about it for a second and played with that hair always hanging down over my face.

“How about just my boobs?” I asked him.

“No offense Abbey, but you are small chested,” He said. “The whole idea behind nude photography is to capture the whole body without anything on. Even if you keep your socks on it ruins the image I’m after.”

“I’ve never done this before…I mean let a guy take pictures of me like that.”

“It’s fun. Hey, I thought it was fun having my cock sketched. Give it a try. It’ll just take five minutes. Then we’ll open another bottle of wine and count the lights of the city.”

“Well I guess…” I said. So I reached down to my T-shirt and pulled it up over my head. I really don’t know what I was thinking. I probably wasn’t thinking anything. I was getting wasted, and I couldn’t keep my eyes from going back down to the thing between his legs.

I had on an undershirt beneath the first shirt. I think it had some kind of a cute slogan on it, but I forget what it said exactly. I left that on while I loosen my shorts and pulled them off. Then I reached down to untie my shoes and take off my socks. That left me in my undershirt and pink panties.

“Can we just do it like this?” I asked, half pleading.

“No. It’s all got to go.”

I pulled up on my undershirt, giving up the argument. Throwing my shirt aside with the other clothes I hooked my thumbs under the elastic of my panties and pulled them down past my ankles and kicked out of them. I was naked in front of the weird guy. He was a lucky guy, and I hope he knew it. There were about fifty boys back home that would have done anything I asked to get me in this same position.

“That’s good. Now just lie back and relax,” he said and his camera began flashing.

He walked around me and got me from several different angles. I relaxed like he told me to and looked back out at the lights. They were really pretty and I actually felt good at that moment. There was a nice breeze coming onto the deck and it blew my hair back and felt good.

Then he moved up closer to me, and kneeled down at the foot of my chair. “Now move your legs apart for me,” I heard him say, or something like that. I really don’t know what he said, because now my eyes had gone back to his thing. Only it had changed from when I watched it last two minutes before. It was super sized now, and standing straight out and pointed at me.

******************************

“Take my clothes off!” Abbey yelped at me. “I don’t want to take my clothes off!”

“Now Abbey,” I tried soothing her. “This is art photography. I just let you sketch my dick. It’s your turn to let me take pictures of you.”

“Well… I guess I could… but…”

“No ‘buts’, this’ll just take about five minutes. Then I’ll get us another glass of wine and we can unwind by watching the city after hours.”

Slowly she reached up taking her T-shirt off over her head. She had on some dumb undershirt that said something smart on it. I thought how typical this was. Then she removed her shorts and kicked out of her shoes and socks. She had on pink panties. Her little legs were nicely tanned and well shaped. She gave me a pleading little look because she didn’t want to undress any further, but I persisted, and soon she was pulling down the pink panties and throwing them on the floor with the rest of her things, her undershirt came off and she was in the all together right in front of me.

“You have a very nice body, Abbey,” I complemented her. This was the truth; she did have a nice firm little body. And I could feel the start of a major boner bring my cock up off my leg and sailing into the air.

For a few minutes I walked around her and snapped some simple but rather nice pictures of her reclining back on the chair. The wind was blowing her hair around, and at times it fell over her tits, but hell they were pretty small and so the shots didn’t miss much.

I knelt in front of her, and my cock was now pointing right between her firm little thighs. “Hey Abbey, I want you to spread your legs for me so I can get some shots of your pussy.”

She didn’t answer me. I don’t even think she heard me. She was just staring at my hard on. I don’t know if I scared her or fascinated her. Probably a little of both, but the look on her oh so cute face was priceless.

I shrugged out of my shirt now and joined her, sitting on the chair next to her in my birthday suit. My cock transfixed her, and I brought it up to her. She reached out and placed a tentative hand around its base. Then I threw a leg over the other side of the chair and was straddling on top of her, one leg on each side, my boner still held firmly in her hand.

“Put it in your mouth, Abbey,” I said.

******************************

“Spread your legs,” he told me again. Then he reached up and took off his shirt. Now we were both naked. This had gone too far for me – way too far. But that big thing he had made me not want to turn back. He seemed to want to fuck me, and well I wanted to fuck his dick, so we kind of had something in common.

He sat down next to me. I reached down and took a hold of his cock. He got up and climbed over me. The cock was about two inches from my face now. This guy had a horses cock. I couldn’t believe it, and he liked me. This was really interesting.

“If I give you head you won’t come in my mouth will you?” I asked him.

“I promise not to come in your mouth, Abbey,” he said in a conceited voice that I didn’t like too well. The guy was hung and knew it, but god he didn’t have to be so gross about it.

Then I opened my mouth closed my eyes and pulled him forward. He tasted different from the other guys I’d gone down on at home, not bad, just different. There was no way I was going to fit that monster all the way back in my throat and I wasn’t even going to try. I licked around the head and swallowed about half of it back into my mouth. My tongue tasted the under side of it, and I began to move my head back and forth. I give a really good blow job, and I was getting into this. Again, I hope this guy knew how lucky he was.

******************************

She took me in her mouth after making me promise not to come. She licked me a little, but was rather timid in how much of my pole she would swallow. She gave only an average blow job, but I hadn’t had one in a while so I just stood above her and enjoyed the cool breeze and relaxed as she slid me in and out of her mouth.

I finally took my dick out of her mouth, and we were still attached as a long line of her saliva ran from my tip back onto her tongue. This seemed to bother her and she reached up and struggled with it for a few seconds to disengage us.

I wedged myself down in the seat with her and we sat for a good ten minutes and looked out at the now fully dark city and all those lights. I drank some more wine and re filled her glass. She drank with me, and thankfully she kept quiet during this interlude. I say thankfully because I think her high-pitched little voice would have ruined the mood I was in just then. But she said nothing and only watched the night skyline with me.

I reached down and begin stroking myself back to full mast. She helped me in this endeavor, her little hands running up and down my length. Soon I was pointing up at the stars. I patted her on the shoulder.

“Why don’t you hop up here and let me take you for a ride, Abbey,” I told her.

******************************

I deep throated him to the best of my ability, but god I don’t think this guy had ever really been deep throated. Hey, I mean he was just too big. I licked all around him, and got a good idea of what he tasted like. Then I stopped, feeling my mouth starting to go numb.

He pulled back from me and sat down in the seat with me. The chair was only made for one person, but I’m not too big so we easily fit there together. He poured me some more wine, and I was very happy about this. I really liked that wine, and was still getting a good buzz from it.

For a long time, maybe an hour, I don’t know, we just sat there together and watched the big city lights. I really felt happy that I had chosen to move up here then, and this was kind of a good moment, even though at times I’d still look down at his big thing and kind of freak.

His dick was getting a little droopy so I reached down and helped him feel it back up to the big monster that had been in my mouth. He put his arm around me, and the wind blew that hair into my face again. Then I felt him kind of give me a gentle little push.

“Want a ride?” he asked me.

I looked at his face. Yeah, his face was weird all right. Then I looked at the thing. “Well I don’t know,” is how I answered him, but I already knew I was going for it.

“Come on, Abbey, hop on up here,” he said. “Tell you what turn around to the view and you can still see the lights while I take you for the ride. How’s that?”

“Oh, you mean like this,” I said, getting up off the chair and putting a leg over him. I turned around and my back was to him. He put his hands up around my waist and guided me back down to his lap. I just let him take over and rested my hands on my knees.

Pretty soon I felt the thing go in me. I sat back down and looked out at the lights. “Oooch!” I said as he went in me another few inches. I was good and wet so this didn’t hurt, it just felt as weird as the guy looked. “Wait a minute…wait a minute,” I called, turning around to him, as I slowly sat down all the way. Oh my god I think he put the whole thing in me! There was a new part of me deep inside that I’d never had a guy go to before, and he was pushing up in there now.

“You ready, Abbey?” he asked.

“Yeah…ok,” I said, and he started.

Oh man, he took me hard. I was trying to look out at the lights, but I couldn’t really concentrate on them. He started going back and forth inside me. I realized that the dampness in my pussy was increasing, and my butt was starting to swivel around in time to his rhythm.

At first it felt just really weird having him fuck me as I watched the city lights. Then it felt good and the lights seemed to come into better focus for me, a car horn honked out in the night, and I could hear an airplane droning away off in the distance. Then it started to feel great. I squeezed my eyes really tight and knew I was going to have an orgasm. Well how could I not have an orgasm with this guys cock in me? Ok, I didn’t like the guy, but I have to admit he was great.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I said in a loud whisper as I came and then quickly came again.

******************************

“Turn around, Abbey,” I told her. “That way when we fuck you can still see the lights out there.”

She liked that idea and turned around to face the city and then lowered herself down to my lap. I held my dick up and she impaled herself down the shaft. She was pretty tiny and I know my size knocked all the air out of her at first, but she slid all the way down, and soon her little well tanned buns were sitting on my lap.

I took her by the hips and started to move in her. She was very wet and able to take each thrust. I slipped in and out of her tight little snatch easily and as I fucked her I laid back and enjoyed the view and the sex together. I liked this position and wasn’t able to hold back very much, even out of respect for her small size. I started banging her good. She was tight, and I appreciated what she lacked in the chest she made up for down here between those little legs.

Our rhythm was fast, hard, and deep. She was crying out in a desperate whisper after about three minutes of this pace, and I felt her muscles contract around my cock and her pussy pour liquid from the walls as she had what I estimate to be four orgasms over the next ten minutes.

After her last one I brought her back down, with my cock rammed up inside her. The fit was so tight and felt so good I really didn’t want to take her off, but I had other plans.

“Are you happy you moved to the city, Abbey?” I asked her.

She was gasping for her breath. “Yes…” she got out between gasps.

I pushed her back up, and her legs bowed out as she came off me. I loved this. I had the little blonde bitch in my complete control. Now I scooted down a little on the chair and let my cock edge between her butt cheeks. I think she thought we were through. Well she had another think coming when she felt my hood, now wet from all of her orgasms, plunge inside her asshole.

******************************

I was too tired from moving that day, and the wine and the sex. I let him take charge, and I know he got a perverted thrill out of this. I was a little angry with this, but I just didn’t have the energy to stop him, and he was satisfying me, so I let him continue.

I kept waiting for him to come, but he never did. He pulled out of me and I thought maybe he was going to spray my back. Instead he just kind of slid down further between my legs and repositioned me above him.

What was he trying to do I wondered. Then I realized.

Oh no!!!!

The first thrust up my ass made me open my eyes wide and blow out a surprised gust of air from my lungs. “Umphhhhh!!!” I grunted. He couldn’t get too far in there. My little butt hole was just too tiny, but he was actually doing a pretty good job, and now he was starting to slide back and forth.

I looked out to the city lights as my new next-door neighbor fucked me up the ass and soon another wave of orgasmic spasms passed over my body, and I realized that I was grinding my butt back against his cock.

Asianlove
Asianlove
111 Followers