Opposite Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Asianlove
Asianlove
111 Followers

******************************

I couldn’t go too deep inside her bud, but it was worth a try I thought. I even developed a kind of rhythm here and fucked her for a few more minutes. Soon I saw her butt rocking back and forth to meet my hammering, and I could tell she was experiencing yet another orgasm. All right, I thought, that’ll teach this small town girl to act like I’m a looser.

I reached over and took another swallow of my wine as I pounded her asshole. Then I finally pulled out of her and spanked her little butt cheeks with my by now wet cock.

“All right Abbey turn around here for a minute,” I told her.

She did as I told her. I stroked my dick, and she reached out to help me again. Soon I was coming onto her little titties. My come was white and strong and dripped off her tits in big globs. She continued to jack me off and bring spurt after spurt out of me and flying up to her chest.

“That’s one big dick you’ve got there neighbor,” she told me in her high pitched country voice.

“Can I do anything else for you, Abbey?” I asked feeling tired now that I had come and more than somewhat impatient with her.

“No,” she said. “I better get back to my apartment.”

She picked up her clothes and slowly started to get dressed. I just stayed naked and looked out at my view and had some more wine.

“See you around, Abbey,” I called to her as she made her way out of my apartment.

“Yeah, I’m sure we’ll be seeing a lot of each other,” she said as she left.

On the whole I liked my new neighbor. She was a cute little bitch, but she could have been worse. In fact she was pretty damned good. I fell asleep thinking about my photography and slept all night on the deck chair.

Oh yes I’d be seeing Abbey again…

******************************

Finally he got out of my ass and pulled me around to face him so he could jack off on me.

I picked up my clothes and quickly got back into them. I know I must have looked really messy as I walked back through his apartment. I took one last look over my shoulder as I left, back at my new neighbor. He was definitely weird, but he had just given me the best sex I had ever experienced. That takes a lot for me to admit that, too. I didn’t like him, but at the same time he was really good.

I went back to my apartment and looked at the picture of his dick. I planned on getting a frame for this and putting it next to my bed. That night I went to sleep and slept like a little baby again. It felt good to be in the city.

Asianlove
Asianlove
111 Followers