All Comments on 'Opposites Attract'

by joshy029

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
redlion75redlion75almost 11 years ago

huh sarah has a cock?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I'm confused Sarah is a girl, Hope's sister, yet half way through the story she produces a cock so is she transgender??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
The clues are there

Did you miss the sentence that contained "but Sarah had only had her own hands since her sex-change two years before"? That sentence explains things to me.

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesalmost 11 years ago
Yes, I did miss the "sex change" explanation, tucked away in a short sentence at the end of a paragraph.

Talk about "burying the lead"? It wasn't until you pointed it out and I went looking for it that I became aware of it. Really would have been appropriate to include that detail near the BEGINNING of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
A very odd story

You have some good ideas but are not putting them together. You may be surprised sometime by the person you desire. Just stay observant

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Every story has a story.

There are some stories that pave a path for relaying the next. We needed That story in order to make this one viable. Without it the reader is lost and searching for direction. A voyuer moment or historical blink explaining how and why Sarah has a cock would greatly improve this story. One sentence is not enough in this story.

joshy029joshy029almost 11 years agoAuthor
Some clarification.

I know there isn'r an explaination as to why Sarah is a Transsexual. I did this on purpose. Her being Transsexual is important for the plot of the next chapter, which I'm getting planned now.

It will be explained, in detail, in chapter 2. I wanted this one to open the way to the next and this kind of opening for a story or book is what I've seen professional writers do, like Stephen King with the Dark Tower series. Believe me, I intend to build on the characters in Chaper 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Confused

I think you should have "introduced" or at the very least explained Sarah after she discoverd the photos of herself "while she stroked her hard cock" in paragraph 3.

I quickly scanned through the rest of the story looking for such an explaination, thinking maybe Sarah was either a play name for a brother masquerading as a female, or a pre-op tranny. Lost interest when I didn't see any.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Great story, love how you went with something different

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Happy To Help

Im so happy that i could help you in the idea that made you go on and write a story about the roleplay. I hope i can help you creat more story's for this site and its users to enjoy.

Love you allways,

Hope xxx

roveroneroveronealmost 3 years ago

Plan B shopping the next day, I hope...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjoshy029@joshy029
I guess it's about time I mentioned a little about myself, huh? Well, I'm sure you don't want me to bore you, so I'll make it short. I'm a guitarist, not very good, but working on it. I also enjoy what's on my mind or based on something I enjoy doing. When it comes to literoti...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES