All Comments on 'Opposites Attract Ch. 01'

by tonyl65

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good Story

I have to say that I did not expect this.

You have taken 2 people with huge difficulties in life and created the start to a very nice love story which I hope continues.

Different and very well done.

Thankyou

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
i liked it

a nice love story . good steamy sex at the end . good subject.

Iread2relaxIread2relaxalmost 10 years ago

Read Diamond in the Rough by Mostera. I think you would enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
strange how life can be

its prob happened similar in real life. I could imagine how they must feel, have finally found their life-mate ... waiting for more . hugs

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I'm always so happy when new FTM erotica comes out. c: Having only seen a handful of FTM x MTF porn, this was refreshing! All in all, it was great. xD I'll probably be coming back to read it again.

-A Pre-Op FTM just looking for something relatable.

DaddyTonyslilsissygirlDaddyTonyslilsissygirlalmost 10 years ago
wow hot

ooooo such a good story i came hard.

ruwildruwildover 9 years ago
Great story!

Loved the subject! Great story line that is hot and sexy. Excellent job!

StevieLuvsTSStevieLuvsTSover 9 years ago
AWESOME, JUST FUCKING AWESOME

Wow Tony, you blow me away. I've read more erotic stiries than all the books, mags etc. And I not trying to blow smoke up your bum (although I'm sure that would also be awesome), when I say you are the most talented erotic writer I've ever read. This story was not only erotically unique, Your choice of format delivery only further proves my best ever comment. Fresh, different, etotic, fucking awesome.

CuntsuckerAbby88CuntsuckerAbby88over 9 years ago
Great story!

This isn't just some great story that could arouse me intensely. It also makes me more confident that someone will find me sexually attractive even without me looking entirely feminine.

mykellmmykellmalmost 9 years ago
not believable

It is painfully obvious that the author is not trans. No self-respecting trans woman would refer to her gender history as a "lie." No self-respecting trans man would refer to himself as a "girl" when describing how big of an effect T had on him. While you have done your research on medical transition (except that T is usually injected and on rare occasion applied topically) the story seems to be all about medical transition, as if social transition doesn't matter. And the entire premise of the story plays into the surprise of unexpected genitalia, furthering the stereotype that trans people are deceptive.

transposetransposealmost 8 years ago
Oh wow :D

This is amazing. It's the first decent bit of FTMxMTF erotica I've ever read. And full marks for being so wonderfully respectful, you've clearly done your research (or are trans, mustn't forget that option >.<).

I'm identifying so strongly with James here it's almost frightening. Literally every part of this but two (I'm happy being a mostly-gay transman, and I'm pretty short) is something I could say of myself.

Seriously looking forward to reading the sequels :)

Dennis_TBL69Dennis_TBL69over 7 years ago
And you are implored, no begged to

Being on more delicious stories as this... My cock was dripping without being touched... What a best of both worlds that would be for them... Brings more desire to meet a FtM and have greatt sex with him, eating his cunt and fucking both his suck-u-lent holes...

Dennis up the road..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
10/5

Your story was perfect! I have been looking for this kind of story for longer than I care to remember! You did so well, and I can only hope that you will continue this! Please don't stop!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
OOOOW THIS IS SO NAUGHTY!

OUTRAGEOUS MAN (MY YOUNGEST DAUGHTER WATCHES ARISTOCATS !

SCAT CAT SAYS IT BEST OUTRAGEOUS MAN! )

Your story is Fantastic! WHY BECAUSE you covered both sides of the coin so to speak

Can I ask a question? If kim has falsies how is it her nipples stick out when aroused

Maybe we are in the Twilight Zone? Ooo Weeee thems tha Voltones suck ya brains

PLEEEEEEEEEZE FINISH THE STORY! COPEESH

THANKS FOR SHARING THIS FANTASTIC STORY WITH US! GREG!

LOVE YOU ALL! BYE!

OH 100 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE.

sj_53sj_53over 6 years ago
Great Story

to be continued.... When? It's time for more. Please soon!

usmclassusmclassover 5 years ago
Perfect. ...when's the wedding, and let's NOT get James preggers

The most honest, and best, comment I can give is that I bawled! I know how they both feel. And then to find the person that completes every part of you??

Magical writing.... add more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sweet story.

DianeRedfernDianeRedfernover 1 year ago

I cried for almost a half hour. So sweet, warm and loving. As a post-op, it took me years to decide on the final step so the trauma and fears are so real. What a wonderful twist of universal fates. I loved it, loved it and loved it so much I read it three times. My favorite Literotica story EVER. Thank you so much. xoxo, Di

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous