Opposites Attract Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My tongue swiped along her nipple and she screamed out in an orgasmic primal way. I clamped my lips around her nipple and began to gently explore the hard nub with my tongue. Her nails raked along my head and I could feel her body rotating and rocking next to me. Her body was on fire.

When she pulled my head over to her other nipple I knew she wanted to go further. I grasped the hem of her dress and began to pull it down her legs. I was waiting for her to stop me, instead her hips lifted and she helped as she shimmied her hips out of her dress. I pushed her onto her back and kissed my way down to her silk panties.

I traced a line down to the top of her panties with my tongue. My fingers slipped through the sides of her panties and hooked over the top. I was about to tug them down and dive into her pussy when my chin hit a hard lump.

It felt like I was hit with a lightning bolt as the shock set in. "You have a cock!" I whispered more to myself.

Kim screamed an apology back and started to pull away. I was elated. I felt my eyes well up with tears of joy. I lifted my head and looked right into her shocked face.

Kim's Story

I heard James' voice and my heart sank. I looked down at his face as a tear rolled down it. My heart sank and I thought I lost what I knew to be my only chance for true happiness. I wanted to tell him that I was sorry but I just put my hands on my face and began to cry. Then I felt a warm wet mouth cover my soft cock. I didn't want to believe it, it couldn't be happening. I looked down to see my cock being sucked into his mouth. He looked at me and winked.

My panties were pulled off of me and my cock began to come back to life as it slithered down his throat. His tongue worked its magic around the head of my cock. He pulled off long enough to press his face into my smooth ball sack. His tongue was like a serpent slithering around my balls, along my ass, up and down my shaft until he quickly engulfed it all the way down to my pubic bone. This man had skills.

I was going crazy as I feverishly face fucked him with my seven inch cock. I grabbed onto the sides of his head and fed him my cock. If this was a dream I was going to cum before I wake. The harder I fucked his throat the more he seemed to want. He scooped his hands under me, grabbing onto each cheek of my ass, and used my body to face fuck him even harder than what I was capable of. His throat was so hot and soft as my head was farther in him that it had ever been.

"OH NO! PLEASE JAMES I'M GOING TO CUM! AAAAHHHHHH!" I shot the most cum that I have ever shot in my life. My orgasm hit me so hard that the pressure actually hurt when it finally released, but it felt so damn good.

James sucked out every drop and continued until I couldn't take it anymore. He moved up to my face and kissed me hard. I could taste my cum in his mouth as our tongues danced together. He pulled back just long enough to tell me that he loved me more than ever, before he pulled me into another kiss that sent my body into another orgasm. That has never ever happened before. I didn't shoot more cum, but my body tingled all over. It was the most erotic feeling ever.

When we finally came up for air, I realized that this man sent me to the moon and back but hasn't been satisfied. I jumped on top of him and started to pull at his shorts, "My turn lover. I'm going to suck you like you've never been sucked before!"

I pulled on his shorts and his cock was so small it wasn't even there. He had a pussy. I looked back up at him in what must have been the same shocked face that he looked gave me earlier, "Surprise?" was all he said before I dove down on the sweetest pussy I ever tasted.

His inner thighs were soaked with his juice as the sides of my face smeared its way towards his pussy lips. A cleanly shaved pussy with a nice hard nub like penis at the top of his vagina, I think I have died and gone to heaven. I placed my entire mouth over his vagina. The heat and moisture was nothing compared to the sweet taste and aroma.

My cock was drained like never before but I felt it getting hard again. I let my tongue explore his swollen lips. I gently caressed the inside walls of his pussy. His pussy lips were so big that they pressed around the outsides of my mouth as I began a nice slow tongue fucking of my man. The hormone therapy that he must be using is working better than I have ever seen. His small cock had a perfectly shaped penis head jutting out at the hood of his vagina. I nuzzled my nose against it making James moan. This was the most erotic moment of my life.

I licked and sucked his small dick. I used my thumb to caress his pussy and gently inserted a finger in his ass. I continued to lick and suck his pussy lips. They were very swollen. James began to rock his hips into my face. He began to scream out as I massaged both holes, a little advantage of being an OBGYN. I was going to give him the best orgasm of his life.

James placed his hand on the back of my head and ground his pussy into my face. His ass gave in and allowed my finger all the way in. I was slicing my finger in and out at the same time my thumb was fucking his pussy. My tongue was dancing around diving deeper and deeper into his dripping pussy.

"Oh yes, oh please, please, Kim don't stop. Oh shit I'm cumming. I can't hold back! Oh yes, YES! That's it, AAAAHHH!!" James screamed out.

I'm sure the neighbors heard, but we didn't care. I felt James' legs stiffen and then begin to shake as he had a violent orgasm. I didn't want to let him off his high. I moved up between his legs. I pulled them up onto my shoulders. I rubbed my cheek against the soft fur covered calf before I placed my hard cock against his dripping cunt. I looked down into his eyes. His eyes were dreamy and glazing over as I gently teased his swollen pussy lips with the head of my cock.

His eyes rolled back and he attempted to thrust against me. I held him back as I gyrated my hips, working my cock into him slowly. His pussy was on fire. His pussy lips were red and swollen. He was so juicy that there was no resistance as I fed him my cock. James was moaning as my cock inched into him. I decided a little hard thrust was what he needed and I dropped my body down on top of his chest letting the last half of my cock slam its way down.

My breasts smashed against his furry chest as my cock hit bottom. I held still as James fell into another orgasm. I looked at his face as it contorted through his orgasm. Then I kissed him with all my love as I began a nice slow fuck.

I felt his hands on my ass as he pushed my cock deep into his pussy. I could feel my balls soaking wet with his juice. James kissed me back. His tongue massaged mine as the heat of passion rose up between us. His hands on my ass, and his tongue down my throat, were too much as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

I pushed my cock in deep and held still as my second wet orgasm raced through my body. I held him in a tight kiss as my cock began to pump its seed into his pussy. Even for my second cum within an hour I still seemed to pump several thick squirts into him. He felt the heat of my juice wash the insides of his pussy as he moaned back another orgasm.

I didn't dare roll off of him. I didn't want this to end. I was now afraid of what we just did and how we would move forward. I wanted my fairytale relationship to continue forever. I wanted James in my life.

James' Story

Kim is the hottest woman I have ever been with, and she's a doctor. I sucked on the sweetest nipples, hard and jutting out as I explored them with my tongue. I used my tongue to trace my way down the softest skin until I got to the tops of her panties. I was ready for some serious muff diving. I was more than pleasantly surprised when I found the large lump pressing against her panties. My first thought was that she had a strapon and was taking the dom position. I wanted, no I needed, to be fucked.

But when I pulled down her panties and was struck in the face with a real in the flesh cock, I heard the gasp leave my lips. My heart felt like it stopped. This was more than a dream come true. I felt my eyes fill up with tears. Kim screamed something but I just couldn't take my eyes off of her cock. I leaned forward and took the head into my mouth.

I moaned in delight as I swirled my tongue around the soft spongy head. I looked back up into Kim's eyes and shot her a wink of acceptance. I then held her hips and took the entire length down my throat. I loved women but I missed having a real cock in my mouth, and in my cunt. Kim's cock began to stiffen in my mouth. It just kept growing and growing. I quickly pressed my face forward so that I could press my nose to her freshly shaved pubic area. I inhaled her scent as her cock snaked its way down my throat.

Kim grabbed my head and tried to pull me off but that just spurred me on more. I heard her warn me that she was about to cum and that made my heart soar to know that I am the cause of her pleasure. I ran my tongue up and down her shaft. I pulled back enough to taste the precum dripping from her head. I used the clear thick liquid to coat the head of her cock before I engulfed it all the way down my throat again.

I did this one too many times as Kim began to scream out. Her cock swelled in my mouth and I felt the surge of her cum flow along the underside of her shaft and along my tongue. Her cock was so far down that the head was past my taste buds as it began to shoot straight down my throat. I pulled back and let her fill my mouth. I swirled the hot cream and bathed the insides of my mouth with it.

Kim's cum was the sweetest I've ever tasted. I didn't want the flow to stop as I kept nursing on her cock. I ran my thumb along the bottom of her balls and up her shaft to squeeze all her juice from her cock. I was rewarded by a nice thick drop of cum.

I didn't want it to end so I leaped into Kim's arms and planted a cum filled kiss on her lips. Her arms quickly wrapped around me as her tongue pushed its way into my mouth. We shared the last of her cum in a loving, sexually vibrant, kiss. I was caught off guard as Kim rolled me over on the bed and was on top of me. She looked me in the eye and said it was her turn.

She wiggled down, grabbed the tops of my shorts and yanked them down to my knees. She looked up at me in shock and I could only think of saying "Surprise!"

That seemed to be enough as I felt her tongue glide from the top of my pussy all the way down to my ass, and back up. My legs were on auto pilot as they opened wide to allow her better access. She was methodically exploring every fold of my pussy. I was so horny I didn't know how much I could take.

Kim began to suck on my small penis which protruded out at the top of my pussy. I felt her finger dip into my pussy and then she used my pussy juice to lubricate my ass. I had forgotten how erotic my ass could be. As her finger worked its way into my ass her thumb began to enter my pussy. I was being fucked in both holes and licked at the same time. I began to scream out. It was too much and every muscle in my body tensed as the strongest orgasm swept over my body. I screamed long and loud.

My legs finally had a little feeling back in them when I felt Kim's hands on my thighs. She lifted them off the bed and over her shoulders. I didn't have time to think before I felt her cockhead at my pussy. She teased me just enough to get my hips to hump forward. I screamed out for her to fuck me.

Kim pressed forward and rammed her big cock what I thought was all the way into my pussy. Her body fell forward as she pushed the rest of her cock into me. I never felt so full in my life. Her tits felt great against my chest. My body began to shake again as my orgasm escalated to a new height. Kim pushed her tongue into my mouth and used her hands on my ass to brace herself as she pumped her cock back and forth.

She slammed into me one last final push as her cock pumped her second load into my already soaked pussy. The heat of her load spraying the insides of my pussy was too much for us both as we screamed out in lust. Our kiss lighted up but never stopped as I felt Kim's cock slowly softened in my pussy. Our juices poured out of my pussy and down my ass. I was in heaven.

Kim finally lifted her head and told me she loved me. I quickly repeated the same as we fell into another tender kiss.

To be continued...