All Comments on 'Δράκος, or A Story of Dragons'

by leejames

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Well written

very well written bravo! greek!

Scurvydog44035Scurvydog44035almost 14 years ago
Nice

I liked the story alot. I think the princess should go visit Daddy though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
maybe she should go visit daddy

then she can eat him :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wow

If I was her dad I would start running now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wow!

Best story i've read in a long time! Great work keep it up :)

RavenNightcloudRavenNightcloudalmost 14 years ago
very nice!

very nice tale, would like to see more like it, perhaps a little family reunion?

GreekforfunGreekforfunalmost 14 years ago
Δρακος;

How do you know Greek? Είσαι Ελληνας-ίδα;

WyllaWyllaalmost 14 years ago
Very Enjoyable

I haven't enjoyed a tale this much in a long while. Please, please keep writing them! Amazing!

bad_girl69bad_girl69almost 14 years ago
Great!

I have really enjoyed reading this story. Perhaps it doesnt have to be the end? I would really love to see how she deals with being a dragon...and him teaching her all there is to know. Please continue with this story!

GrumpyGambyGrumpyGambyalmost 14 years ago
Loved it!

What a beautiful story. I'm such a sucker for happy endings! Thank you so much for sharing this.

DawnzoDawnzoalmost 14 years ago
FANTASTIC!!!

I love a great dragon princess story, Great read!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
More romantic than erotic

. . . which probably shouldn't be a compliment on this forum, but it is. Well done -- well, done indeed!

canndcanndalmost 14 years ago

that was a really great story. There were so many great aspects. I love that he had watched her throughout her life. It was sweet that her mom saved her. Cute that she is a water dragon which is where they met. I didn't quite get why he was completely opposite personalities in each form and I like that he melded them a bit in the end.

I want to know what the heck those letters are at the beginning of the title!

I agree that you should write more of their story. It is sad that she won't get to know her brother. Maybe she can follow him a bit and know him later. Maybe her and Jareth and kill the king together! :)

catman71catman71almost 14 years ago
more of these two

they are great characters and deserve a little more story

SweetSexyParamourSweetSexyParamouralmost 14 years ago

Fantastic read. I loved the slow burn and climax. Need to see more of these two as they adjust to being a mated pair, and visiting her family(hint hint)

lildragonlildragonalmost 14 years ago
Fantastic

I loved this story very much. More chapters would be very much appreciated.

sushi_tacosushi_tacoalmost 14 years ago
Excellently done!

Very much enjoyed this story, especially the big teasing lead up. I would have liked to see a bit more exposition done on the immediate threat of her family, but in the grand scheme of things the story telling works very well. I look forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yes!

Loved your story, do give us some more.

leejamesleejamesover 13 years agoAuthor
thank you, check out the next chapter!!

Thank you everyone for your comments on my story, I really appreciate your feedback!! Please check out my other submissions to see Part II of the Jareth and Layra story, and be looking for Part III coming soon. Thanks!

woodmanonewoodmanonealmost 13 years ago
Well Done

I usually don't read the non-human genre. Looks like I've been missing some very good work.

Loved this story and will read part 2 at once.

I picture the dragon as the one in the movie "Dragon Heart". It's voice was done by Sean Connery. Don't know if this was you inspiration but it sure brought the characters to life for me.

I will have to look at some more of your stories. Very good work. Thanks.

Woodmanone

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
He was completely unlikable.

He turned a princess into a scullery maid for his amusement. Jerk. How is this sexy?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Oh my god

One of the best fucking stories I have ever read!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I really really loved this

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userleejames@leejames
3/28/16 Hey guys. I know it's been 5 years since you've heard from me. I am sorry about that. I didn't forget about all of you, and I'm not dead. :) I feel like I owe you an explanation if you've been checking back, so here it is: When I started writing these stories, I was ...