All Comments on 'Oral Exam Ch. 02'

by gradprof

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
batting a thousand

Keep it up!

vanillarodvanillarodover 17 years ago
Very good

I wonder about your IM screen name, though. It wasn't clear to me why you picked it.

Ms.RotfeuerMs.Rotfeuerabout 17 years ago
Here's the hotness

Almost a lyrical waxing about cunnilungus. Beautiful. Written from a man's perspective it was very atune to a woman's reactions. I sure hope Shannon brings new talents with which to earn a good grade.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Woman Hater

A well written story with interesting characters, but the protagonist's abusive language toward his partners and his violent sexual techniques make for a very uncomfortable read.

Too bad!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow

Above !!

Really dude, you are worried about the grade cock suckers feelings ???

Nice story.

TrollTureTrollTureabout 4 years ago
I like Jessica

Not always so sure about the prof. I agree with one of the old comments, why that kind of language? Even in chapter one you gave us the feeling that there is something a little deeper than the prof/"grade whore"(?) relationship, so WHY call her a whore? It sure as hell isn't sexy, just degrading! If writers want to describe a woman as sexually loose, use "slut" or something similar, "whore" is a woman who sells sex, period. I don't think she does that (and I'm sure that neither does he), so calling her a whore is just insulting. I'm pretty sure very few women like to be called "whore", whether they are prostitutes or not.

There are other words you can use to establish your dominance over her. Let's hope there will be no such crap in the following chapters as he now realizes that he is falling for her.

If we disregard such unwanted (at least by me) outbursts of negativity, this is a very hot story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous