Oral Exam Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gradprof
gradprof
729 Followers

"Jessica, that was amazing. What just happened?"

"I believe that you just fucked the shit out of me." She giggled and pulled me back for another kiss. I was falling, and I knew it.

"Professor, that was an incredible fuck. You have permission to use my pussy anytime that you like. In fact, I think I will insist on it."

I could feel my cock getting hard again. Both of her hands grabbed my ass, and gently kneaded my skin. I could then see her face break into a grin. She winked at me. I looked at her quizzically, winked back....

....And felt a warm, wet tongue run up the length of my nut sack.

Jessica giggled, as she felt me jump. "Professor, you know Shannon from class. She isn't doing very well either. Her oral skills can use a lot of work too. She would like a few extra tutorial sessions. What do say? Should she keep licking your balls?"

Who was I to argue with this beautiful coed?

gradprof
gradprof
729 Followers
12