Oral Exam Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gradprof
gradprof
731 Followers

"Excuse me," Jessica said. Her voice was high and girlish. Her hands were clasped behind her back so that she couldn't help but push out her bountiful chest "But could you tell me where the zucchinis are?"

The stock boy cleared his throat once and tried to speak, but no words seemed to come out. Just a slight, strangled gurgling sound left his throat. Instead, he raised his arm and pointed.

"Could you show me please, Robert?" Jessica asked as she read his name off the identification tag. Her voice turned into a pleading pout. How could any straight man say no to that? "I would really appreciate it. Pleeeeeease?"

He stood stunned for a moment, a complete deer in the headlights. Blinking twice, he said, "Ummmm, sure." Robert shuffled off to one of the vegetable displays. I swear I could see him sporting a hard-on behind the grocery-store, uniform apron he was required to wear.

"So, ummmm, these are the zucchini's," he said standing beside a mound of green cylindrical objects. "Is there anything else I can help you with?"

"Yeah," Jessica said, batting her eyelashes. "Could you help me to pick one out? I am not really sure what to look for in a zucchini."

"Well, ummmm, unfortunately neither do I," Robert said, starting to back away. "I just stock the shelves. You probably want to pick one that isn't rotten. That is about the best I can do."

"So what you are saying is that pick one that is hard and firm?" Jessica asked. She was smiling right at Robert. She was absolutely radiant. Every ounce of her charm was boring into him. It was an amazing thing watching her seduction at work. Strangely, I didn't feel jealous. I was really just amused at the course of events unfolding. I knew just what it was like to be in Robert's shoes. Jessica, once she was going, was a force of nature. No man -- and few women -- could stop her.

"I guess...." Robert replied, his voice trailing off.

Jessica reached out her hand and lightly touched Robert on the arm. Her fingers gently stroked the top part of his sleeve. If Robert was thinking about trying to leave, he wasn't going to be going anywhere now. "Yeah, hard and firm," Jessica said. "I think that sounds about right. I think that is how I like my zucchini's - probably long too, with a fat, rounded tip. Robert, do you know what I plan to do with my zucchini?"

Robert gulped. He was still recovering from Jessica touching his arm. Questions seemed to be too much of a challenge. Eloquence was beyond the pale. "Ummm, no"

Jessica moved closer. She was just a breath away from Robert. I am sure he could feel her heat, her energy, her raw sexuality. She said slow and deliberate, "I am going to wash off that zucchini and scrub it down so it is sparkling clean. I then am going to lie down and take off all my clothes. I am going to spread my legs really wide. Finally, I am going to take the zucchini that you picked out, Robert, and shove it deep inside my pussy. What do you think of that?"

I am not sure if anyone -- ever -- could have looked more stunned than Robert at that moment. His jaw dropped; his eyes were wide open. A single, strong breeze probably could have knocked him over. Words were beyond him.

Jessica just kept right on talking. "I thought you would like that, Robert. See that guy over there?" Jessica paused for a moment to point me out. I just smiled and waved. "He is one of my professors in college. I have been soooooo naughty. I wasn't a very good student, so I made a deal with him. I told my Prof that I would do dirty, nasty things if he would give me a higher grade in his class. So that is why we are here. A deal is a deal. We are picking out some produce for us to fuck. We already got a grapefruit for him. Now we need something for me. Would you like to see where the zucchini is going to go?" This last question shocked even me. Jessica wouldn't go there, would she?

I guess she would. Jessica reached down and slowly lifted up the hem of her skirt. I quickly looked around. No one was in the vicinity. The front of Jessica's skirt was now at her waist. Holding it in place with one hand, she reached down and pulled the front of her panties away from her skin.

While I couldn't see Jessica's naughty bits from my vantage point, I am sure that Robert could. He looked down mesmerized, almost as if in a trance. Jessica's freshly shaven, teen snatch was on display for him. So delectable, so cute! That puffy, little, eighteen-year old pussy was so beautiful!

Jessica reached deep inside of her panties. From the look on her face, I guess she rubbed her finger along her clit and then stuck it in side of her pussy. I saw her whole body tense for a moment, as she warmed up to her invading finger. Then she parted her lips for a moment, releasing a long, low moan. This girl was pure seduction.

She lifted her hand from her panties, snapping the tight elastic band back to her bronzed, taut stomach. Jessica took her middle finger into her mouth and sucked on it lightly. "So good," she murmured. Jessica's display was more than a little pornographic. Robert just stood their stunned.

Jessica's voice once again broke the silence. "I like things that are long, round, and hard to go in my pussy. Maybe something that is nice and bumpy so that I can feel it as it spreads me open. Could you pick one out for me?"

Robert stared for a moment and seemed to go into autopilot. He reached down without really seeing and picked up a zucchini. It was long and thin, kind of paltry. Certainly, it would not have been my first choice -- but I don't Robert's brain was really working. He held it up to Jessica. She just scowled playfully and said, "No, I don't think so. Whatever goes in my pussy needs to feel really good!"

Robert seemed to come to, as if he suddenly woke up. A big shit-eating grin appeared on his face, as he said, "Sure. I will see what I can find." He leaned down over the display and began to scrutinize every single zucchini. No detail was too small. He would hold up a veggie for a moment, roll it around in his hand, and then set it back in the pile. Suddenly, Robert was the world's foremost on critic on zucchini's. It was quite entertaining to watch.

Meanwhile Jessica was preening and posing to egg him on. She was leaning back slightly, so that her chest would stick out prominently. I could see those lush and bountiful breasts straining against her shirt, almost ready to pop out. While her skirt had fallen back down to her thighs, Jessica was playing girlishly with the hem. Too cute! She would occasionally "ooh" or "ahh," when a particularly interesting specimen was being examined. Sweet teen sex dripped from her every pore; she was the adorable slut next door of adolescent fantasies.

Robert finally found his designated zucchini cock. He held it up to Jessica, offering it to her. She squealed in delight clapping her hands together. "Ooooohhh, that one looks yummy!" I heard her say. She then threw her arms around his neck and kissed him squarely on the cheek. Robert awkwardly wrapped his arms around Jessica's tight, little, teen body. I snickered. It was almost comical how stiff and rigid he was. I guess I was also pretty awkward the first time I was alone with Jessica.

Robert and Jessica parted. Before walking away Jessica said, "Thanks Robert. I will take this lovely zucchini home and use it in the naughtiest way possible. I'll have to come back here later to tell you all about it. Would you like that?" Robert nodded. "I bet you would, dirty boy! Later."

Jessica turned around and walked toward me. I had heard everything that had happened. She had made the situation crystal clear. Both of us were grinning from ear to ear. She was such a tease. Poor Robert never knew what hit him.

Jessica hooked her arm in mine as she placed the zucchini into our cart. I got hard looking at it resting next to my grapefruit. Two virgin veggies were about to be fucked. I knew that the fun was just beginning. The evening was about to take a turn for the truly sexually deviant.

"C'mon Professor," Jessica said, just loudly enough for Robert to hear. "It is time you take me home and fuck me with that zucchini like the nasty slut I am."

*****

Jessica was lying in the bed, propped up on pillows, naked in the half-light except for a pair of Ugg boots. She was holding the zucchini in front of her face, licking it with her tongue it like it was a large, green cock. Her eyes were closed in an expression of total concentration. Golden-blonde hair fell lazily over part of her face, giving a faintly femme-fatale look. Her tanned, muscular legs were spread wide-open, allowing me a complete of her view soft, bare cunt. Jessica's pussy lips, which were already fat and engorged with arousal, were also moist with her sweet, sweet juices.

I, on the other hand, was sitting slumped in an arm chair across from Jessica. My pants lay in a discarded pile on the floor next to me. My cock was hard, throbbing, and ready to fuck. Strangely, a pussy was not my target. Instead, I was about to deflower a large and swollen grapefruit -- the same grapefruit Jessica had picked out at the store for me.

Everything was prepped and ready to go. Our produce had been washed and scrubbed. I had cut a hole in the thick orange skin about the size of my cock head. I had begun an indentation into the fruit with my finger. Now I just had to push my head through the sticky citrus and pulp. I guess it was time to fuck a grapefruit.

After leaving the produce section we quickly paid for our groceries. The trip home had been short but intense. While I tried to stay focused on the road, Jessica hiked up her skirt, dropped her panties to her ankles, and began to masturbate in the seat next to me. She was so lovely, and naked, and bare. The car quickly took on the pungent and aromatic scent of Jessica's pussy. I wished I could just pull over and take her right there in the parking lot of some McDonald's. Or, as an alternative, we could re-enact our drive through scene at Taco Bell from a few weekends ago. Whatever -- I was hard and horny and in desperate need of some attention.

When I asked for a little relief, however, Jessica said, "Uh uh, Professor. That would be bad. We bought some toys and now we need to use them. I am sure Robert would be very disappointed if I didn't use his zucchini." Then she went back to diddling her cute, baby twat.

Torture -- that's what this was.

So I nodded, grunted, and hit the gas. I wove through back streets just to avoid a couple of traffic lights. Stop signs be damned! Fuck the pedestrians; I needed to get my freak on! What I was doing wasn't sane or safe, but that didn't matter. I was burning up for Jessica's teen pussy; control was not in my nature.

I finally pulled into a parking spot in front of my apartment building. "Nice driving, Professor," Jessica said, with just a hint of sarcasm in her voice. She gave her clit one more rub, slapped her pussy twice, and pulled up her sexy cotton panties. Jessica set her skirt back to normal and exited the car.

As soon as we closed the apartment door, Jessica and I fell into each other's arms. Our lips met in a heated dance; a kiss raged between us. Our tongues touched, brushing and rubbing against each other in a sensual game. I fell backwards against the door, still clutching Jessica tight against me. She giggled into my mouth and slid her hand to my crotch.

"Oooooooh, I see someone is ready," Jessica moaned. "Is your dick hard just because of little ol' me? That is so hot. I bet you liked it when I touched myself in the car. You like it when I get dirty. I bet you wanted your cock to be where my fingers were -- inside my sweet, teen coochie. My grade-whore pussy is dripping wet and ready to be filled by your hard, professorial cock. But that will cum later. For now, it is zucchini time."

Fuck! Jessica's dirty mouth was driving me wild. I was lust-drunk on her words. Every utterance spoken made me writhe in need. I groaned as Jessica massaged my swollen dick through my pants. Her touch felt so good. I am sure that I was aroused enough that my tip was dripping salty, white pre-cum

Jessica continued, "I also wonder if you liked me talking to Robert, teasing him, showing him everything I have? He saw my pussy, Professor. What do you think of that? Does that make your cock hard? Did you like me being a naughty slut in front of another boy?"

"Yes," I groaned, kissing Jessica's shapely neck. My breath was raspy with need. Her skin smelled lightly of vanilla. I was intoxicated.

"You naughty, dirty Professor," Jessica said. She was still kneading my cock and balls. I felt on the verge of an explosion. Sheer will kept me from firing off. Deep and sultry, Jessica continued, "Follow me into the kitchen. And don't forget the groceries."

Jessica pulled herself out of my arms, did a hair flip, and turned around. She unbuttoned her skirt and let it drop to the floor. She took a few steps before stopping again in the middle of my living room. Jessica bent at the waist, her deliciously full and round ass sticking up into the air. The globes of her butt looked so tasty and firm. Jessica slid her fingers under the waistline of her cotton panties. She then pulled them down, before letting the soft cloth fall to the floor. I could see her lovely flower -- her puffy, pink sex; the folds of her pussy were so beautiful and fuckable. I could bury my face or cock in that moist tender hole for days. Before rising, she gave her ass a single, loud smack. The crisp sound reverberated lewdly off my apartment walls. She giggled, stood upright, and then sauntered into the kitchen.

I joined her. She had turned on the sink water to lukewarm. I reached in the bag and pulled out the produce. We rinsed them off, scrubbing the zucchini and grapefruit thoroughly. This was done in silence; I think we were both too turned on to speak. Both of us were lost in our thoughts of happened and what was about to occur. We moved efficiently; before quickly adjourning to my bedroom.

In a single fluid motion, Jessica ripped off her shirt and bra before hopping into my bed. She pointed, ordered me to sit in a chair across from her, and told me to drop my pants. Her wish was my command. I felt nothing but relief as my dick popped out, unconstrained, into the open air. Total delight!

We were ready. Jessica was giving head to the zucchini, wetting the tip with her moist tongue. I had the grapefruit poised over the end of my cock. In a moment we would proceed to deflower our individual produce, masturbating together to a bizarre rhythm.

Jessica opened her eyes and swept her hair out of her face. She grinned at me, a shared and confidential smile. I don't think she ever looked more beautiful than she did right now. She was a woman in need, but one who was sharing that need with me. Together we would do something very naughty and sexual.

"Professor, I think it is time," Jessica said. She took the zucchini and slid it down her body, making sure to rub it lightly around her nipples along the way. After a year of eternities, the deep green rod reached the end of its journey, the perfect destination: the sweet slit of Jessica's cunt.

I was poised and ready for that initial thrust. The moment drew out. Our breath was in unison; our eyes were locked. When Jessica moved, I would move too. We would be fucking each other from across the room. My grapefruit would be her pussy. Her zucchini would be my cock. Together, we would ride the same wave -- a crest to a joint next orgasm.

The words were so pure and simple from Jessica's lips, "Fuck me."

Never taking my eyes off of Jessica I slammed the grapefruit onto my engorged cock. At first, I hit a wall -- the citrus membrane. But after a few more thrusts I broke through. I could feel the fruit exploding on me. Juice squirted out, coating my crotch with vitamin C. It felt cold and wet, but still oddly erotic. The pulp formed a channel around me as it slid onto my dick, taking me in, parting ever so slightly. Each movement drove me a little further. It was so sexy knowing what I was doing. Not every guy can say they have fucked a grapefruit under the watchful gaze of a sexy woman.

Nor could they say that they saw that same sexy woman stick a zucchini inside of her pussy. Despite being very wet, it was also slow going for Jessica. The tip, which almost resembled a cock head, disappeared inside of her as Jessica rotated the veggie in a slow, wide circle. Each rotation drove the dark-green rod a little deeper. I saw Jessica's toes clench in heat, as she felt the smooth yet bumpy object penetrating her molten sex. Her head moved from side to side as the sensation started to take over. She began to build the pressure, forcing it deeper and deeper until it was about half-way inside of her cunt.

Jessica's eyes flared longingly as I fucked the grapefruit. Her tongue snaked out of her mouth and wet her soft lips. I could hear her moan, "Oh yes, so good. Oh yeah, fuck it. Fuck it." But I couldn't be sure to what she was referring: the zucchini in her pussy or the grapefruit on my cock. The distinction didn't matter. We were as one in our lewd masturbation efforts.

Jessica's hips were now bucking against the zucchini. They were fucking upward, trying to take the veggie deep inside of her cunt. I was in shock. I couldn't believe how much was inside of her pretty, pink hole. Each thrust shoved it deeper, until over two-third of the vegetable was inside of her.

The true marvel, though, was when Jessica pulled the zucchini from her cunt and brought it up to her mouth. I could see the dark green skin glistening with slimy girl-cum. The outside of the zucchini was beautifully slick with Jessica's juices. Those juices, however, seemed to turn Jessica on even more. She licked along the length with a single slurp. She then moaned, "Oh fuck, I taste so good. I love my pussy. I wish I had some hot slut to sit on my face, grinding her cunt against my lips. Fuck! I need zucchini down my throat."

Jessica's mouth opened wide as she took the zucchini down her throat. She tilted her head back as she swallowed it down deep. This was a true deep throat. I couldn't believe how far the vegetable could go. What an artist!

As I watched this display I was getting hotter and hotter. My arm was working furiously as I slide the grapefruit back and forth on my raging cock. It was sticky and wet. I had now driven my cock as far I could before reaching the thick skin on the other side. Now I just needed to throw myself into it and bang away at the grapefruit.

I slammed that grapefruit onto my cock. It was battered and bruised from the onslaught it was taking. No worries. Juice was running everywhere, down my legs, thighs, and the crack of my ass. The whole room stank of the aroma of grapefruit. Strange, I thought, I had never connected citrus with sex before. Now these two disparate things would forever be intertwined for me.

Jessica's was also moving the zucchini faster and faster inside of her sopping twat. She was groaning in need, screaming "Fuck , oh fuck, Professor, oh fuck!!!" I could she was getting close.

But I needed more. The grapefruit was good, but it was falling apart under my onslaught. I needed another answer to my horniness.

I dropped the broken grapefruit and walked over to Jessica. She saw me approach her head, my cock jutting at full strength between my legs. Jessica's reaction was automatic; no thought was required. She gripped my cock in her right hand, and leaned in to take my dick into her mouth.

The warmth of Jessica's mouth was such a welcome change to the cool loving of the grapefruit. I could feel her nostrils blowing hot air around my rod, as she slurped and sloshed. I took her head in my hands and pulled her face onto my dick. I bellowed, "Oh shit, eat my fucking dick! Take it slut. Suck all those nasty juices off of me. Get me clean, so I can really USE MY DICK!!!"

gradprof
gradprof
731 Followers