Oral Exam Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gradprof
gradprof
731 Followers

"Turn around."

I did as I was told. A new vision greeted my eyes. Kneeling in a semi-circle around the woman in red were ten new figures in white capes. They were facing away from me, but as far as I could tell they were not wearing masks.

"Welcome," the woman in red said, "to the incoming class of Kappa Beta Xi. All of us, everyone here in this room, is here because we share common traits. We are propelled by our courage. We form bonds of unbreakable loyalty. We thirst for satisfaction. We hold ourselves to a unique moral standard.

"Sisters, for I can now call you that, you have taken several challenges upon yourselves. The most significant was to ask a guest to join us in our evening's festivities. This guest could not have been just anyone. They had to be an instructor, a member of the faculty, or a member of the school administration. They were required to have been someone you seduced, with hopes that they would ease your way in this school.

The President's voice became deep and proud, "We are a sisterhood of sluts. We have fucked and sucked our way to the top of our classes and we will continue to do so in the future. Tonight we seal the deal. We will share a bond with the faculty that consists of our cunts, our mouths, our tits, and our asses.

"I will stand in front of each my new sisters in turn. When I do, be ready for the kiss of sisterhood. It will be the first, but certainly not the last, that we will share. When our lips, part take off the cape and let it fall to the ground. Turn around and let the audience take in your treasures. That will just be the beginning. They will be sampling them tonight.

I was in shock, flabbergasted at the evening's events. Sure, sorority induction ceremonies had been a part of my fantasy life ever since I my freshman year of college. What guy wouldn't dream about the secrets of a sorority house? Fresh, teen, nubile flesh, lingerie parties, pillow fights gone wild – the possibilities drove me wild. Somehow, I assumed, probably like every other guy, that these thoughts were just fantasies. Sorority women were not horny sluts with a craving for "going Greek." Hazing and sexual rituals didn't really exist. Coed, naked, greased Twister was not an everyday occurrence.

Or so I thought. I guess there was at least one sorority that was still very sexually driven. What kind of campus group would require an inductee to seduce a member of the faculty? Exactly who were the people wearing the black cloaks standing next to me. Were they members of my department? Friends? Professors I had classes with? Supposedly, they had all fucked a student too – otherwise they wouldn't be here.

A new question of a much more personal nature came to my mind: Did Jessica originally offer me the blowjob / grade exchange for class or for sorority reasons? How did Jessica feel about me now? Had we moved into something different? I wondered. Would this new knowledge change how I felt about Jessica? Was I merely being played or was everything a happy circumstance?

I wasn't sure how to feel about this new revelation. I felt an anger simmering inside of me. I knew I could control it, and keep it from boiling over, but it was there. I felt used, raw. And ashamed, because I had done just as much using back.

The woman in red stepped in front of the first inductee. She pulled the shimmering white, cloak back off of the inductee's shoulders. My breath came as a gasp when I saw that the woman was nude under the cape, except for a lacy, white garter around her left leg. The naked woman was tall and thin. Her skin was a deep golden brown except for white tan-lines over her fleshy ass. Her honey blonde hair spilled long and straight most of the way down her back.

The woman in red drew the naked beauty close, enveloping her in the red cape. Their women's lips met in a kiss. Bold, lingering, sensual - time stopped for the two women. They were the focus, the centerpiece attraction. The audience murmured in appreciation of the moment. This was perfect intimacy in front of a room full of onlookers.

Then the woman in red broke the kiss and tugged on the string holding the cape around the woman's neck. The white fabric tumbled to the floor, leaving the naked teenager to be soaked up by the audience's gaze. The nude woman stood rigid and unwavering as the President continued down the line to repeat the process with the next inductee.

I could feel my excitement growing as each new woman was revealed. I think I could also sense the same excitement in the two people standing next me. The person on my left was a tall guy with salt and pepper hair and a goatee. To my right was a woman with olive skin and dark hair down to her shoulders. When I looked her direction she smiled and blushed. There was embarrassment in knowing that we were guilty of committing the same crime.

Each woman stood facing away from me. Since I could only get a rear view, their faces (and identities) were still hidden. I wasn't objecting; that line of taut, teenage asses was incredible.

Shannon was the fourth woman revealed and Jessica was number eight. I recognized both of them immediately. I knew them by the way they held themselves, their curves, their tone of skin, and their hair styles. Those two women were a permanent part of me, a segment of my psyche that I could never forget.

The woman in red reached the end of the line. Ten beautiful women were naked before me. The President walked back to the front of the room and spoke, "I now hail each of you as my sisters. One more task, however awaits you. Turn around to receive the charge that all of your other sisters before you, including me, have taken."

In unison the ten women turned around. My heart nearly stopped; sweat beaded on my forehead. I felt my chest beginning to contract in upon itself. I wanted to weep, but tears would not be enough to express. Incredible. I don't think there was any other word to describe the moment. I had never seen such a fine assembly of naked, female flesh.

"Inductees, kneel on the floor," the President ordered. Together the line of women knelt down on the rug in the center of the ballroom. I could see a look of anticipation on each of the women's faces.

"Faculty guests, please stand in front of the inductee who invited you to this function. Approach one by one."

I filed behind the person next me, crossing the large ballroom. I made a beeline for the sexy coed who invited me to this very odd event. I was awestruck. I don't think Jessica ever looked as beautiful as she did at that very instant. There was peace and tranquility in her visage. She was radiant, her blonde hair dimly shining in the half light. She could not hold back the warm, twinkling smile across her face. Her eyes were alive with laughter and charm. For a better part of this semester, Jessica had been living for this moment. She had wanted so desperately to become a member of this sorority. Everything she had asked for had come true. All she could do was revel in the moment.

But I also felt something dark inside of me. A new sort of emptiness lay at the pit of my stomach. There was a rage, deep and chill, that threatening to bellow forth. For the moment, my emotions were in check but that could change. I didn't like the game that had been played. When this was all over Jessica and I would need to talk. I had to have answers.

Jessica gave me a slight nod as I stood in front of her. We found ourselves together again. This time she was naked in front of me, kneeling on the floor, and in full view of her future sorority. .

"My new sisters," the President said, "you are now to perform the role that hundreds of Kappa's have performed before you. You are to pleasure every member of the faculty before you, starting with the person directly in front of you. This is symbolic of our sorority's devoted relationship with the university. Use your mouth and hands. All of your skills are required. Make them want you, like any good Kappa should. In one minute's time I will tell you to shift. Pleasure the next instructor too. And so on, until you arrive back to where you started.

"A sister should be in control of the person they are pleasuring. Do not let your partner find relief too early. That must be saved until you find yourself back in front of the person you invited. We, the members of Kappa Beta Xi, may be sluts, but we are the best sluts around."

"And now..." the woman in red paused for a long, dramatic moment. "The oral sex."

Jessica threw back the fabric of my cape and took my cock into her hands. I was already hard from staring at the long line of naked beauties spread out before me. Jessica, while batting her eyelashes, implored me, "I've wanted to give head so much, Professor. I have wanted so desperately to have a cock in my mouth. The last few days, without dick, have driven me wild. Unfortunately, I am going to have to share with nine other women. Can you deal with that? Is that ok? Please save it for me, Professor. I want to drink your creamy cum at the end."

I nodded, forcing myself to grin. This wasn't the time or place to express my frustration and confusion. For the moment, I locked away my emotions. Maybe I would get a chance to re-express them later that night.

I think Jessica could sense that something was wrong. She knew me too darn well. Instead of inquiring, she just swallowed my cock. Soothing warmth enveloped my body. I was melting; all hostility was floating away. I felt like I was submerged in a gentle pool. Everything was calm and wet. Her lips formed an unbreakable seal around my tool. The suction was indescribably sublime. She took my cock about half-way down and then pulled back. Jessica fluttered her tongue teasing the base of the head.

I knew that the President was asking the impossible. How would any of these ten individuals survive such delightful and experienced cock-suckers and cunt-lickers? I tried to relax, to control my breathing. Jessica's mouth felt so damn good. Every lick hit a new spot, egging me towards the edge. Jessica, that little wench, was not taking it easy. She had something to prove by blowing me. It seemed like she was turned on by the audience, the situation, or perhaps she just wanted to slurp down some bone. Whatever the case, she had pulled out all of the stops. My poor cock. How would it last?

"Switch."

Jessica scooted one person down. She was replaced by a short woman with dark hair and a jovial face. While not fat, she was a larger woman with mammoth boobs. Her face was wet with what was probably cunt juice. She had been licking the pussy of the woman standing next to me.

We looked at each other, neither of us really knowing how to proceed. Situations can become very awkward at strange times.

"I'm Brenda," she said, breaking the ice.

"Nice to meet you."

"May I?" she asked, seemingly a little embarrassed by the situation. Her hand wrapped around my shaft. She licked her lips and batted her eye lashes.

How could I say no? "Go ahead," I said with a nod. While this girl was obviously into other women (she invited a female professor), she also knew her way around a cock. Brenda proceeded to lick up and down my dick. Saliva drooled out of her mouth, making everything very nicely wet. The flat of her tongue caressed me, massaging my length. She never really took me very deep, but that wasn't necessary. With Brenda, it was all about the slide, the gentle movement of the lips and the tongue.

I threw my head back and moaned. Wet, lapping sounds were all around me. The crowd murmured in delighted appreciation. I looked over at what was occurring next to me. Jessica was busy deep-throating the older gentleman to my left. I think she had him at the back of her throat. He seemed smaller than average size, which posed no real threat to the skills of my blonde cutie. Jessica seemed to be enjoying herself. She was diving in with relish and cocksucking for the thrill of it.

Although it was erotic to watch Jessica work, I quickly emerged from the danger zone. Brenda's long licks felt amazing, but she wasn't pushing very hard. Instead, she was content with easing along, relaxing, and savoring the blowjob.

"Switch."

A tiny Asian girl with cherry-red lips and long eye-lashes scooted in front of me. She meant business. Without saying a word she took my cock in her hand. She gave the length a long lick and then sucked in the head. It popped in and out of her mouth, making obscene noises. Her hand twirled in a spiral motion, sliding up and down my shaft. This girl was stroking in addition to sucking.

The Asian beauty smiled up at me. I was overwhelmed by her raw beauty. She seemed so delicate and small, a perfect doll, holding my cock. This girl's mouth was tiny; she could hardly suck me down. But she tried, and that was adorable.

This girl was a pro. The skilled twist of her wrist told me that much. Her ease – her movements – was a marker for experience; before tonight, she had certainly clocked hour after hour giving fantastic head.

I was awestruck. All of these women were amazing. Did the sorority host BJ seminars? Their skills could probably not be rivaled by any other group on campus. Every single one of them was a slut, a grade-whore that used their sexual proclivities to get to the "head" of the class. They were cock-sucking champions, women hand picked for their ability to slurp down a dick.

"Switch"

The honey blonde that was at the front of the line gave my dick a kiss as she knelt down in front of me. Addressing my dick directly, she said, "Hello big fella. How would you like to go into my mouth? You look very tasty." She then looked up at me and said as she settled herself, "I love cock. Pussy is great too, but cock is what it is all about. Meat is what I want. Without the meat a person just doesn't do it for me." With those words the kooky blonde showed me her true adoration of dick. She was good – very good. The blonde's technique was wet and sloppy, spitting and kissing my cock with a passionate fervor. She kept rubbing my cock against her face, letting it pop in and out of her mouth as it slid by.

"Suck it, you nutty bitch," I murmured, more to myself than anyone else. The feeling began in my dick and radiated outward. I was losing myself again. I could feel the weight of four different blowjobs; six more were left. I ran my fingers through the sorority slut's hair. It was so silky and smooth. I absentmindedly twirled it around my fingers and tugged.

The woman looked up, and smiled. "Naughty boy. Keep doing that and we will become good friends." What the fuck?! Trying not to roll my eyes, I looked down and nodded. My fingers were wrapped in her hair, and I started to pull. The blonde's hands slid around my waist and grabbed my buttocks. She pulled herself onto my tool as I dragged her by her hair. She was yanked back and forth, never letting my dick fall from her mouth. I pulled her tongue up and down my shaft. She gagged as she looked up at me. I groaned in approval.

"Switch"

The blonde moved down the line. In the break, I tried to control my breathing. In-out; in-out. I questioned whether I would be able to make it until Jessica made it back around.

The next woman was an African-American with light mocha skin. Her long hair fell in dark waves over her shoulders. Large, ski-jump breasts, with tight, round nipples, hung high and firm upon her thin frame.

She lightly nibbled on the end of my dick as she looked up at me. A smudge of red lipstick trailed off of her lower lips; her make-up was smeared and a little drippy. I reached down and pushed away a few stray strands of hair that had fallen over her eyes. This gentle moment seemed out of place for the events swirling around us. I am not sure how to put my finger on it. Tender perhaps? My hand strayed as I gently brushed her cheek. I felt the warmth of her skin. The whites of her teeth glistened as she smiled back.

"Poor boy, you look like you are ready to burst." Her voice was thick and lustrous. Listening to her was like falling into a deep winter's dream. "Those women took no pity on you, did they?"

"Nope." I stared into her eyes. They were boundless, brown pools. While my breathing had fallen back to normal, I felt my knees go weak. It felt like everything was spinning around me. My mind went blank; there was only her. I tried to form sentences, words, but I was lost.

"Well, I will take it easy on you and let you recover. How's this?" I felt her hand pull up on my cock, moving it out of the way. Her tongue poked out of her mouth, curled into a tight tip. The end of that small, pink snake touched me – faintly – on my nut sack. She looked up at me seeking acknowledgement. I nodded, holding my breath, waiting for the next touch.

"And this?" she asked. It came again, and again. She washed down my balls with her tongue, slathering them lightly with a thin coating of saliva. There was no pressure. Instead, the feeling was pure relaxation. I just threw my head back and floated.

"Switch"

I wasn't ready for this dream to end; I felt sorry to see the woman licking my nuts move down the line. I felt something unusual in that moment. I guess it is natural for me to feel something about the beautiful coed who is busy tea-bagging my balls. Strange, and I didn't even know her name.

A tanned woman with blonde hair and black roots was the next to take my cock into her mouth. With legs that went on forever, she was an Amazonian dream. She stood proudly at about 6'0." Every inch of her was lean, and muscled, despite having ridiculous curves.

She looked up at me and snarled, "I bet you want to stick your fucking cock in my face. Go ahead. Feed me your fucking cock."

I looked at the female Professor standing next to me. She had experienced the Amazon and heard her less than deferential greeting. Seeing my exasperation, the Prof. just shrugged.

I held my cock by the roots and began to swing it around. The Amazon brought her face in close, and I slapped her with it. My dick thudded wetly against her cheek and she groaned, "That's right you son of a bitch slap me with your fucking cock." I whacked her again, this from the other side. Her cheeks became rosy where I bludgeoned them.

This was getting weird (or weirder). The Amazon stuck out her tongue and wiggled it at me. I knew that the President would soon be calling for us to switch again. I didn't want to waste a moment. Sensing that she liked things rough, I grabbed her by the hair and yanked. Her mouth fell open in surprise. I seized that opportunity to shove my cock down her bitchy throat.

The darkness came roaring back. I could feel my anger being unleashed. My dick slid past her teeth into the back of her mouth. I was standing almost directly over her, thrusting downward. Her eyes were wide with excitement; her lips quivered. I felt my cock hit the blonde's throat. I pulled out and drilled her again.

"I am going to fuck your face, you bitch, until we are told to switch. Take your fingers and hold open your lips, so I have plenty of room," I bellowed. I could see that the two of use were attracting some attention. A fresh wave of mutters and murmurs echoed out from the rows of women in pink lining the wall. I could also tell that I had the President's interest; she just watched and didn't say a word.

The Amazon did as she was told. She pried her mouth open wide enough that I could give her a hammering skull-fucking. I drove my cock down and in. Saliva burbled up from the back of her throat. I could feel the gag reflex taking over. She made several sloppy sounds that made her sound like she was swallowing. Spit drooled down her chin as my balls slapped her face.

I yelled, "YOU LIKE THE SOUND OF YOUR THROAT GAGGING, DON'T YOU?" without letting up. Each word punctuated a thrust. My hips were a blur. I drove in and out of her face fast and hard. Unbelievably, she was taking most of my rod (probably close to two thirds). I could see her eyes beginning to tear, but she never gave me any signal to stop.

gradprof
gradprof
731 Followers