Oral Lessons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rolled off of me and kept her hand on my deflating cock. The next thing that happened damn near gave me a heart attack. Al came out of the closet with a video camera in his hands with a big smile on his face. I had a look of terror on my face when I looked down at Chandra and she almost fell off the bed laughing so hard. When I looked back at Al and noticed that he was naked with a hard-on, I realized I had been set up. I joined in on their good-natured laughing and asked, "How long have you guys been planning this?"

Al said, "Chandra has wanted you to eat her every since she talked to Myna, and then found out that you really do like to do it."

She joined in, "I have had an itch to have you licking me real bad since that night we talked about it." Then they explained to me that they both want to experiment with swinging, but were afraid they might have some jealousy between them. This was a good way to test Al, and they asked if Myna might be inclined to join in, to test Chandra. I told them that we had talked about it but had not yet acted on it. I think she would go for it, and that she also wants to experiment with bisexuality. I looked at Chandra as I said this to get her reaction. As expected she looked towards Al, and then back at me and said, "Why not!"

I told them that after she gets back from visiting her mother, we would see how it goes. We immediately started devising a plan to get Myna involved in our sexual playing, but that was cut short by Chandra sucking Al's cock as I video taped them. But that's another story...

12