Orbital Academy 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Maddirose
Maddirose
143 Followers

"Like what?"

"She could be more adventurous. She could be more sexual. A little less clingy maybe?"

"M'kay. So what was her reaction when you told her this?"

Preston scowled, pumping off four shots in quick succession at a sphere that floated near the floor. He was the only one of the rookies who had gotten the hang of using the heavy rail pistol; the delicate mechanics within would often lock up if the user didn't time the shots well. To Preston the machinery was fairly straightforward once it had been explained to him, but the rest hadn't been able to get the hang of it. *Too bad I can't figure women out that easily...*

"Preston?"

"Okay, fine, no I didn't talk to her about it," Preston snapped. He glanced over and saw Alex looking down her sights, but she was grinning. "Yea, okay I shouldn't judge her on things I haven't brought up, I get your point." Alex didn't say a word, but she continued to grin.

"Okay, then explain this; this morning I was talking about it with Julia, and I'm pretty sure she was awake the whole time! So she *does* know, why wouldn't she bring it up at breakfast?"

"Cover me?" Alex asked, and she ran forward toward the middle of the room, taking shots at orbs that had been hiding behind columns as she went. The movement caused the training spheres to reposition, navigating to remain hidden from Alex but exposing themselves to Preston in the process.

"She should've brought it up," Preston repeated, focusing on aiming carefully rather than quickly so that each shot brought a target down.

"Brought what up?" Alex asked, swinging her rifle around to hit the orb with the butt. The sphere ducked beneath her swing, and Preston took careful aim and shot it from the air.

"All of this stuff!" he replied as it slowly lowered to the ground, "all the stuff she heard me talking about with Julia! Why wouldn't she talk about it once she found out I hadn't....been....bringing it up...." He trailed off. Alex was standing in the middle of the room, grinning at him.

"You have a pretty smart-ass way of not saying anything, you know that?" Preston grumbled.

"I get that a lot," Alex smirked.

The screen on one wall began displaying stats for the completed training session. Alex hefted one of the orbs and began carrying it to the table as Preston watched the numbers scroll by. He hadn't done bad.

"Your smart-ass silence helped though," he begrudgingly admitted, "so...thanks."

"Careful there Preston, you're starting to sound too nice. You wouldn't want Missy to change you!"

She chuckled as she lifted the orb up to its rack on the wall. Preston grimaced at her back, sighted carefully at her backside, and pulled the trigger.

"OW! Preston you fucking suck!" Alex screamed, spinning as she rubbed her lower thigh. She was glaring, but the corner of her mouth was already quirking upward in a half-grin, "*and* you still suck at aiming, if that was meant for my butt."

Preston shrugged and grabbed another sphere from the floor, a smile on his face. Alex stepped over and grabbed it from his hand, "Give me that. I'll clean up in here, you go talk to your girlfriend."

"We should hang out more," Preston gave up the sphere, "you give off this big mysterious vibe, but once I actually talk to you, you're pretty cool."

"Yea, I get that a lot too," Alex muttered as Preston headed towards the doors, "plus it's not all out of the goodness of my heart; if you're not around I don't have to worry about getting nailed with a rail pistol again."

"Oh it's coming," Preston grinned, "you'll get nailed when you least expect it."

"Preston, I have a favor to ask, and this can't be the first time you've heard a girl ask it of you," Alex responded with a deadpan look, "please don't nail me."

Preston laughed. Between her and Julia, maybe there *were* other squadmates with his inappropriate sense of humor.

"Oh that sealed the deal," he joked, "and next time, I'm nailing you right in the ass."

He turned to the door to find it open, Aimee and Missy directly on the other side. Both looked severe.

*Fuck fuck shit fuck,* he thought, stepping through and closing the door behind him to cut off Alex's laughter, *Why does shit like this always happen just when I've figured things out?*

"That...wasn't what it sounded like-" he began, before Missy cut him off.

"Of course it wasn't Preston, I know your sense of humor. Despite what you might think, I'm not some paranoid, clingy mess." Preston winced. *Okay...so I've figured things out, now how to fix this?*

"Right...look, Missy, can we talk?"

"I was just about to ask the same thing," Missy's look of severity softened a little, and she turned to Aimee, "thank you for the talk Aimes. It helped a lot. I'll catch up with you later."

*'Tell you exactly everything that was said' later, you mean,* Preston thought, but he didn't say anything as Missy took him by the hand and led him down the hallway.

***

"Where are we going?" Preston asked, as she led him past the turn to the rookie barracks. Missy didn't answer, and he wasn't sure if that was a good or bad sign. They continued through the smooth metal hallways, following a path Preston didn't know. After a few minutes they arrived at a dead end hallway, and Missy thumbed the controls of one of the rooms, adjusting its light and tempurature, before gesturing for Preston to go inside.

The lights came on as soon as the room detected a presence. It was a large conference room, spacious and comfortable, with a huge wooden table taking up a large portion of space in its middle. The door slid closed behind them, and Missy stepped over to the large table, moving a few chairs aside and then hopping up to sit on the edge.

"I'm not mad at you," she said.

"That's...good?" Preston said cautiously, putting his hands in his pockets.

"I just wanted to tell you that up front. I have some things to say, about our relationship, so I just wanted to make sure you knew I wasn't mad at you. I'll say my stuff, and then you say your stuff, and then we're going to work out our disagreements like adults, and *then*, we're going to have sex right here," she tapped the table beneath her, "which is *apparently* a fantasy of yours."

"That sounds fine," Preston replied, *I'll get more brownie points if I apologize for something before she mentions it...* "except I want to say my 'stuff' first."

"Okay," Missy agreed, "as long as we stick to the 'adult discussion' part afterward." Her chin was raised, and she was wearing an expression that seemed at the same time confident and terrified. She was clearly going to stick up for herself no matter what, and was *also* scared to death of doing so. The expression was so adorable that Preston smiled in spite of himself.

"I shouldn't be expecting shit from you when I haven't told you what I'm expecting," he said, "it's not fair to act like you can read my fuckin' mind." Missy looked surprised, and Preston wondered guiltily how infrequently he admitted he was wrong that she was so shocked by it. "And," he added, "sorry for calling you a bitch this morning."

"That one was understandable," Missy smiled, "it was really cold."

"Yea well, that's my stuff. You go."

"Um...that was pretty much my 'stuff' too," she said, a little uncertainly, "I wasn't expecting you to have realized what was bothering me. The only other thing that I have to say is that it really hurt to hear you talking so frankly with someone about things you'd never mentioned to me. Especially someone who thinks you should break up with me."

Preston took a deep breath, "I'm not going to stop being friends with Julia. She's one of my best friends in the Academy, she's like me. I won't throw a friendship away like that."

"I wouldn't ask you to stop being friends with anyone," Missy held up a hand placatingly, "I'm just asking you to...you know, talk to me. Let me know what's going on."

"I can do that," Preston moved forward and wrapped his arms around her where she sat on the table.

"I'm glad."

They stayed in each others arms for a few moments, and all of the frustration that Preston seemed to have seemed to release from his shoulders.

"So...a conference room table huh? What's that about?" Missy's arms slid down to his waist, and one hand cupped his rear.

"Oh I dunno," Preston leaned back a little, embarrased, "when we had that orientation meeting four months ago, when we first got here...I just thought what a perfect height it was, where it would position the girl. And there's the thrill of doing it in a place we're not supposed to. And the chance that someone might catch us."

"Just so you know," Missy leaned back as well, sliding her shirt up over her head and tossing it on the floor next to the door, "if that happens, I am going to be too mortified to have sex with you ever again."

Preston grinned, taking in the sight of her bare breasts as she sat in front of him. The room was slightly colder than was comfortable, and her small pink nipples were hard. The sight of them made him harden, and the way she sat against the edge of the table meant his bulge pressed against her. Missy smiled, and he leaned in to kiss her, rubbing against her as he did so. Without breaking the kiss she began unclasping his pants with nimble fingers. His hands slid up her sides and over her naked chest as she pulled them and his underwear off of his waist, and when he gently pinched at her nipples, she made a small sound into his mouth.

The sound and the cold air against his member were enough to make Preston's heart pound. He knelt and tugged at Missy's waistband, and she lifted to allow him to slip her pants and underwear off of her.

"Cold table," she murmured sofly as Preston stepped back, admiring the view as he tossed both pairs of pants into the pile by the door. Missy kicked her legs back and forth over the edge of the table, fixing Preston with a shy smile while he looked her up and down. Her brown hair hung in curls to her chest, almost framing her small pale breasts. Her legs were pressed together due to the cold, but when she saw him looking she spread them apart to let him see the patch of curly brown pubic hair above her pink lips. Preston stepped forward again, yanking his shirt off, and she wrapped her arms around him as they resumed their kiss.

Preston could feel every contact between them, and the feelings were warm and urgent. He felt Missy's breasts pressed against his chest, her arms around him, her fingertips gently sliding across his back, and her sex, hot and wet against his length. Her hips were making small motions that dragged her slit across his member, and he could feel her making quiet moaning sounds even as they kissed. His lips moved to a cheek, then near her ear.

"What do you want?" He whispered, even as the grinding of her hips told him the answer.

"You know what I want," she responded, breathless.

"Tell me," he commanded.

"I...I want you," she said, and Preston grinned into her brown curls.

"But you already have me," he teased.

"You're really going to make me say it?" Preston was sure he could feel the heat of her cheeks as she blushed, and he purposely pulled his hips away from her, his grin widening.

"Goddamnit Preston," Missy whispered, "your cock, I want your cock, I want you inside of me right now."

She was so wet that when Preston pushed forward he entered her with no resistance, just wetness and warmth. Missy cried out, fingernails digging into his back as she held him close. Just as he had imagined, the table was the perfect height, leaving her directly in line with each thrust. Each time he pushed inside of her it elicited a moan, which made the fire in him rage all the more. Preston forced himself to be careful, to push into her rather than slam his entire length as hard and fast as he could. With her legs wrapped around his waist and her arms around his back, she was pulling him into her body as rough as she wanted, and the pace was perfect for him.

Missy let go of him and leaned back, and Preston was treated to the sight of her entire body. The blush on her face matched the sweet, quiet moans, and each time he thrust forward her breasts jiggled appealingly. He had passed the point where he could contain himself, slamming forward harder and harder on each thrust, as deep inside of her as he could go. Missy was clearly loving it, moving her hips back and forth to meet him blow for blow, and she threw her head back as she gasped with the pleasure. Her pussy began trembling as the orgasm hit her, and the tight feeling of her quivering sent him over the edge.

He grabbed her as he came, pulling her close to him. Her breath in his ear, her nails digging into his back, and her skin against his skin was a backdrop to the pleasure that locked his whole body up, feeling the pulse pounding through his length. His body released, filling her up as they both cried out.

Preston came down from his pleasure high slowly, relaxing and gently letting her back down on the table. She laid back, panting, and gave a small whimper when he slipped out of her. He looked her over as she lay on the table. Her eyes were closed, and he watched her naked chest rising and falling, a light sheen of sweat all over her body and a smile on her face. *I should grab my screen and take a picture,* he thought with a satisfied smile, but he didn't want to risk upsetting her. Instead he just stood there, enjoying the sight for as long as she wanted to lay there.

The door began to chirp confirmation noises as someone outside set the room's temperature and light levels. Preston didn't even think, and judging from Missy's surprisingly quick reaction neither did she. He lunged for the pile of clothes, picking them up and sliding them across the desk to wipe up sweat and fluids, throwing them underneath the table as Missy opened a storage closet in the side of the room. They both slipped inside as the conference room's door slid open. The closet's door wouldn't close if it detected life forms inside it, and Preston prayed whoever it was didn't notice the small crack as Missy held the door as closed as possible with one finger.

Someone stepped into the room, whose lights had dimmed. Preston heard muted footsteps, and the small click of an object being set on the desk, and he braced himself. Apparently the single quick wipe had removed any offending streaks or stains from the table's surface, or at least the dim light hid what was left. The figure sat down heavily in the chair at the end of the table, and Preston was finally able to see the man's face. It was Major Auspus, highest ranked pilot and commander of Orbital Academy.

Missy must've recognized the man as well, since she stiffened. Normally the sensation of her bare butt sliding against him would be exciting, but in this circumstance he only hoped the tiny noise wouldn't be overheard by the Major. If it was, he made no indication, leaning back in his chair and passing a tired hand over his eyes. It was widely rumored that expensive surgery or illegal biomodification was the reason the eighty-year-old man looked no more than twenty, but even with his youthful face, his expression at the moment showed his age. No matter how smooth and fresh his skin, the man looked weary, weighed down and the picture of stress and worry. *But why come here? Doesn't he have his own quarters? Wouldn't they be more private? If he wants a nap, why keep it a secret?*

Something out of Preston's sight on the table sparked with a small 'pop', sending a bright purple pinprick of light into the air. The spark settled on the Major's face, and as it slowly burnt out the Major showed no indication of noticing it. Another popping noise, and another spark drifted lazily through the air, this one landing on the hem of Auspus' sleeve. For several long minutes Preston watched, confused, as whatever it was on the table kicked off a slow and steady stream of the purple sparks. At one point the stream was so thick that it lit the Major completely, his face shining eerily with the purple illumination. Throughout it all the man simply stared off into space, acting for all the world like nothing out of the ordinary were happening.

Eventually the flow of sparks slowed and came to an end. The Major stayed for a few moments longer, then leaned forward and collected the item, stowing it in a pocket. Heaving a sigh, he stood and moved out of sight of the closet, his footsteps moving towards the door. The conference room door hissed, there was a pause, and then it hissed again. Although he listened carefully, straining his ears, Preston didn't hear a sound besides the barest of whispers that were his and Missy's breathing. The room's lighting rose, moving back towards its default, and with a sigh of relief he followed as Missy opened the closet door and stepped out into the room.

Preston's adrenaline kicked into overdrive the second he saw the terrified look of panic on Missy's face, her hands flying to cover her naked breasts and crotch. He didn't have to look towards the door to know what he would see, but his gaze was drawn as if by magnets, even as his hands moved to similarly cover up. Major Auspus stood inside the room just in front of the closed door, arms crossed, a blank look on his face. Preston opened his mouth to speak, but no words came to mind. *Say something, idiot. Do something, say anything, anything is going to be better than this stunned-fish silence, and it's not like you can make the situation any worse than it already is right now...*

"Rookie Preston Kalinowski," the Major spoke in a clear and clipped tone, "and Rookie Melissa Dorson."

"S-sir," Preston said, instantly hating himself for the brief stutter, "allow me to explain-"

"Did you know," Major Auspus continued as if Preston hadn't spoken, "that as the orbital's commander I can, at any time, restrict a Rookie-level from continuing their training on said orbital?" Preston didn't know how to respond. He was stunned, his thoughts were moving sluggishly, and he knew he should say *something*, he just didn't know what.

"I don't even need to have a reason. I could prevent either of you from graduating to Pilot-level because I didn't particularly like your haircut." Preston vaguely noted that Missy was hyperventilating. *She's going to suffer just because she was trying to make me happy,* he realized. His stomach was already in knots, but a wave of guilt felt as if someone had punched it. *I can't let this happen...*

"Sir, if I may-" he began, but again the Major spoke as if Preston hadn't started talking,

"If I *did* need a reason to prevent you from moving on, and again I will stress that I don't, finding two Rookies buck-naked in a private conference room would certainly be reason enough, reason that no authority would question, let alone argue against."

*Say something do something don't let her dreams be crushed because she was making you happy!* A voice inside Preston's head screamed. It occurred to him how horrible it would be if he himself were kicked out, returning to his parents disgraced and expelled, but he pushed the thought aside impatiently. This was about Missy, about keeping her from trouble; he was willing to pay for his mistakes if only he could keep her from punishment.

"It was my fault-" he began, but he wasn't surprised when the Major continued.

"Thus, it is incredibly lucky for you that neither of you made the staggeringly poor choice to be buck-naked in this private conference room." He gazed at the two of them impassively as they stared, confused. "It is astoundingly lucky that you both decided not to take a tryst here. It is amazingly fortunate that you saw nothing transpire afterward."

"Because if anything happens to indicate you had...if any mention is made to a friend or a colleague...if any discussion circulates in any way about something you may have seen after that tryst...then obviously I would be forced to follow protocol and expel both of you from Orbital Academy. And if I were forced to expel you both, I would feel inclined to pass on my disgust to any potential employer, on any orbital in orbit." The room was silent for a long moment after the Major made his speech. With a sudden movement, Major Auspus turned and stepped through the door, his face never wavering from its neutral expression as it hissed shut behind him.

Maddirose
Maddirose
143 Followers