Orbital Academy 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Maddirose
Maddirose
143 Followers

Missy sunk to her knees as Preston stared at the closed door, dumbfounded. *What was that? He's just letting us go? In exchange for not telling anyone about the sparks?Why do they matter?* Preston stepped over to Missy, who had begun trembling. He wrapped an arm around her, and she leaned against him, still shaking.

"I don't even know what that meant...I was so s-scared," she whispered, her breath catching. Although he wouldn't admit it, the prospect of being removed from his training, cast out and with little chance at a job, had rattled Preston far more than he would expect. Even so, he was more concerned for Missy, who was looking up at him with tear-filled eyes as her entire body shook. He went to grab their clothes from beneath the table, casting his mind about for some stupid joke he could make to take her mind off of their recent scare.

"I'll tell you one thing: after that? I am *never* letting you have sex with me ever again," he said. Missy gave a strangled laugh as she took the pile of clothes he offered, and he grinned back, even as he felt sick to his stomach.

"Oh really? I'm sure I can change your mind about that," she replied with a weak smile.

"No way. I am resolute on this," Preston yanked his pants back on, slipping his shirt over his head with his other hand, "you'll have to try and try and try to get me to do so. Hell you'll probably have to fuck me for days before I agree to it."

"Just for that I think I'll make you beg for it," Missy teased, and Preston noticed with satisfaction that she had stopped shaking, "but....n-not here, okay?"

"No, let's go back to the barracks, not here," Preston agreed, and the two of them made their way from the room at a pace slightly faster than a walk. On their way out Preston cast a glance over his shoulder. As the lights dimmed, he caught sight of a small singed hole on the chair the Major had been sitting in, as if one of the sparks had landed and burnt right through. "Definitely not here."

Maddirose
Maddirose
143 Followers