Orbital Academy 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was forcing himself deeper and deeper down her throat, pulling her head by the hair while rubbing circles against her g-spot with the other hand. Jane could never remember feeling so dominated, so thrilled and restrained, so utterly lost to desire. When his member left her mouth and his fingers left her pussy at the same time, she gave a strangled cry of disappointment, *no no no please I'm so close...* Her thoughts were disorganized and disordered, but after all this if she didn't get to finish Jane thought she would explode.

She gave a tiny shriek when he lifted her bodily off the bed. Involuntarily she grabbed at him, wrapping arms around his shoulder and legs around his waist without realizing what she was doing. Arthur's hand was firm on her right butt cheek holding her up, while the other held her pressed against him from behind. Jane barely had time to process the feeling of his hard member between her legs before he thrust into her.

It only took the one, glorious, hard thrust to make Jane cum, and it was all she could do to keep from screaming into Arthur's ear. She squirmed and shook, her whole body shaking with the pleasure. She felt so full, so wonderfully used and stretched and satisfied even as her pussy quivered around his length. He drew back and slammed into her again, and the orgasm seemed to envelop her all over again even as her body tried to adjust to the waves of heat and intensity of the first. He was releasing while buried within her, she could intimately feel it, and the twitches of his cock inside of her felt deep and acute and somehow so *right* that Jane stopped thinking and simply rode the wave of orgasm until its very end.

Words like "tired", "satisfied", and "worn out" barely described how she felt as Arthur gently laid her back down on the bed. She lay limp, pleasantly sore and weak, looking up at Arthur who seemed to tower above her, a smug smile on his face. Her head was no longer pounding, but she could feel her pulse in her fingertips and her nipples and between her legs.

"You know, you're not the hot shit you think you are," Jane panted.

"No?" Arthur asked, unconcerned. He leaned over her, planting a kiss on her mouth. Jane struggled to stay silent, until he pressed a single finger against her tender and sensitive clit. She moaned into his mouth, softly, but loud enough that he grinned before he pulled away.

*This would be the perfect time for a late morning nap,* Jane thought, closing her eyes. The lights dimmed within a few seconds, and the bed shifted as Arthur crawled between the covers with her.

"Fuckin' chip-head," Jane yawned, already feeling herself fall asleep as she nestled back against him. His bare skin against hers felt warm and delightful.

"Why yes," she could feel him smile against the back of her neck, "yes, I believe you are."