Orc Dominion: Rebellion Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah...that's it...mmm....fuck me Grahk...fuck your queen's ass!" The large orc shaft slid in and out of her stretched ass. The cock was so thick that she could feel every cork-screwed ridge running up the shaft throbbing against her inner walls. The slanted tip allowed it to burrow deep into her hot canal. Her calves flexed as she pushed up off the ground into her orc lover.

The orc grunted in his guttural tongue, telling her that her wish was his command. She had picked up their language in all her time with them, though it was easier to understand than it was for her to speak. Jeanette extended her slender hand to the table and wrapped it around the pale ceramic shaft resting there. She slid the toy off and brought it between her legs. The dildo had been fashioned after an orc cock, thick and ridged, though not as big as Grahk's. As she rolled the head against her sopping wet folds, a sense of familiar comfort swept through her.

Grahk's forceful thrusts made her hips rock forward, rubbing and pressing against the tip of the fake cock until it finally pushed between her swollen folds. The smooth texture of the ribbed cock slid inside, deeper into her vaginal passage. An eager, excited moan filled the room as she felt the toy rub against Grahk's huge shaft through the thin membrane of her body.

Jeanette curled her toes against the floor as she shuddered in delight. She had come to love having multiple cocks in her, even when one of them was as large as Grahk's. She pumped the dildo in and out of herself in time with the orc's massive penis, occasionally making sure each one was fully inserted inside her at the same time.

Whenever this happened, she would shake her hips excitedly, whipping them from side to side to make the two invaders shake and dance inside her. Her wrist jerked and twists in a blur as she manipulated the sex toy inside her, making each cork-screwed rib slap and rub against her inner walls. Grahk began to move his hips faster, his laborious breathing washing over her as the large dicked orc exerted himself. Jeanette knew that his climax would soon be approaching, so she started to work the toy even faster.

As her arousal approached its peak, her mind began to swim through the hazy lust. She could no longer time the thrusts of the toy with Grahk, and both stabbed inside her, pumping and thrusting at random in a desperate rush to build friction inside her. "Nnng...a-aaaah!" Jeanette clenched her ass around the fat cock inside her, squeezing it firmly as she pushed the toy into her pussy as deep as it would go and started swirling it about inside herself.

"Aaah!" Grahk cried out as the sudden tension around his cock pushed him over the edge, and his climax erupted inside Jeanette's ass. Spurt after spurt of his hot seed shot inside the queen, filling her bottom up with his hot goo. Jeanette shook her hips, milking it as her own climax rocked through her body. The walls of her pussy convulsed, hugging each line wrapping around the sex toy and holding it firmly inside her body.

Jeanette's thighs glistened as she stood up straight again, panting for breath. When she did, her butt cheeks closed tighter around the fat orc dick inside her. She let it sit there for a moment, before jutting her hips forward so that it flopped out of her. Jeanette slowly turned around, looking up at Grahk breathlessly. "Oh no, Grahk, your Queen isn't done with you yet..."

Jeanette grinned as she reached up to his broad shoulders, resting her soft palms on his firm muscles. She slowly rubbed and kneaded the grey flesh, and then applied a gentle downward pressure, pulling the large orc to his knees. Licking her lips, Jeanette lifted her leg and wrapped it over Grahk's body, until her sweaty inner thigh was nuzzling his cheek. She drew the dildo from between her legs and brushed it over her lips and ran it under her nose.

She ran her fingers through his hair, massaging the top of his head as she drew his tusked face to her snatch. She winced and held her breath as the tusks pinched against her sensitive labia. Jeanette shivered in pleasure and exhaled sharply. Grahk's long tongue lashed out and started to lick up along her slit. Jolts of pleasure shot through her as the orc licked her already sensitive pussy.

"That's it...mmm...get it in there..." Jeanette moaned happily as the big orc pushed his tongue inside her, lapping up her juices, twirling it about inside her. The queen eagerly thrust her hips forward, grinding herself against the orc's face. She rode the orc's face, one hand holding is head as the other moved up to her breast, squeezing and rubbing it. She stared intently down at the contrast of her white leg resting over the muscular grey orc. Her gaze traveled from her thigh to the sight of his inhuman face nestled against her mons.

Grahk's strong hands reached around to grab her ass, squeezing it roughly and pulling her harder against his face. Jeanette cried out loudly as his tusk pressed against her clit. The sharp stab of pain mingled with the pleasure emanating from within her body. Jeanette tossed her head back, flipping her long black hair. The queen shut her eyes tightly, her lips parting as a lusty moan spilled out her mouth. Grahk's tongue brought Jeanette to a second climax, which exploded through her body. Her fingers curled around his hair as she pulled him in, holding him there until her knees buckled and she fell forward. She pushed Grahk down as she went to the ground, lying him on his back and sitting atop his face. Jeanette panted heavily as she began to recover from the orgasm, keeping Grahk in position beneath her. After several moments of resting on his lips and tongue and gently massaging her breasts and nipples, she finally rose up off the floor. Stepping over him, she walked over to her armoire to get dressed.

"Thank you Grahk, that was as lovely as ever. Do send in Trodott on your way out."

Trodott became chancellor of Zentara after Duke Frederick left court. Before the war, Trodott was a merchant in Ruar and the unofficial leader of the orcs in the city. After the wedding, there were not any human lords of suitable rank that she trusted enough to serve as chancellor. Trodott came highly recommended by Turogg, as well as the Council of Guilds, the merchant heads of all the various guilds in the city.

Since becoming chancellor, he had won popularity and acclaim in the city by working with Jeanette to improve the economy of Ruar and Zentara. Always the richest of the four human kingdoms, once Jeanette took the throne she began implementing policies to further isolate Heste and strengthen ties with Thesta and Sandora.

Trodott and Jeanette lowered tariffs on imports from the Elfish Isles and city taxes throughout the realm. However, they were able to keep crown incomes high by redirecting all the orc trade routed from the Angrian March to the lands beyond through Zentara, cornering the market on the goods being imported by Thesta and Sandora.

The increase in trade among the merchants meant more jobs for the commoners in the cities. Younger sons from the countryside who could never hope to inherit enough land to support them flocked to the cities for work, and the more adventurous became caravan guards, traveling throughout the world.

Jeanette could feel Trodott's eyes on her bare ass as he entered, but she didn't mind. She slipped the vermillion gown with ebon accents over her shoulders and adjusted the pink pearl straps on her shoulders. One benefit of the sweeping fashion changes of the past few years was that getting dressed was much easier now. There was something strangely satisfying about not needing a squad of attendants to put your clothing on.

The silk dress had a deep cut between her breasts, and a skirt that reached down to her ankles, but had a long slit up her left leg that ran up to her hip. When she turned towards the orc, he bowed to the queen. "Your Highness, are you ready for the meeting with the Council of Guilds?"

Jeanette smiled warmly at the orc merchant. "I am, Chancellor Trodott. How did the meeting with the ambassadors from Thesta and Sandora go?" As Jeanette knelt to lace her strapped sandals up her calf, the folds of her dress opened, flashing her mound at the orc. A shiver of excitement at the exposure ran through her as she saw the orcs nostrils flare at the sight.

"As well as can be expected, Your Highness. They made no promises, but then, they never do. However, they will send our request for aid on to their sovereigns."

"And how do you think they will respond?"

Trodott pursed his lips as he thought it over. "King Steffon of Sandora is old and won't want to be dragged into a war. Nor will his children. The Princess-Knight of Thesta is eager to test her Falcon Guard into battle, but I don't know if she'll be able to convince her father to intervene. Perhaps if you wrote her a personal message, Your Highness?"

Jeanette nodded in agreement and offered the orc another smile. "An excellent notion, Chancellor. I shall be sure to see to it as soon as soon as we are done with the Guilds." Jeanette finished lacing up her heeled sandals and rose. "Shall we?" She offered her arm to Trodott, who looped his own through it and led her out of her chambers. Her personal guard fell in behind her and the group left the castle to meet with the Council of Guilds.

As she walked through the sunny streets of Ruar, the sun shimmered off the fabric of her dress. As if it were a beacon, it drew the people of the city to her party where they waved and cheered for her. Jeanette flushed, her cheeks reddening as she thought about how some of the men were drawn simply to look at her body as well.

The Council of Guilds met in a large stone building at the end of the Main Street of craftsman. Jeanette couldn't help but look down the side street that led to her old brothel. She briefly wondered how things were there these days, before shaking her head to focus on the task at hand. This was no time for reminiscing; there was a war to be fought.

The Council of Guilds had been a strong supporter of Jeanette and her orc alliance. They had all profited greatly from both the influx of new customers in the orcs, and in their trade access to the lands beyond the March. The Blacksmith Guild made a fortune selling steel weapons and armor to the new orcs, the Guild of Masons and Miners built the new orc castles and cities. The Silk Merchants, Gem Cutters, and Goldsmiths all got access to new markets for the luxury goods they imported from the Elfish Isles, and new products from the lands beyond the March.

These five guilds were the wealthiest and most powerful in Zentara, and presided over the lesser guilds in the city. When Jeanette entered the Guild Hall, the five Guild Masters rose from their seats on a raised dais to greet her and Chancellor Trodott. Members from all the guilds lined the walls, clapping and cheering as Jeanette approached the center of the room. The Guild Masters met her there, and bowed respectfully to their queen.

Yaro, the burly, bearded Master of the Blacksmith Guild, rose first. "Welcome, Your Highness, all the guilds of Zentara welcome you, and stand behind you in this war."

"Thank you Yaro, thank you all. I always know I can count on you, my friends, to assist me in our time of need." Jeanette beamed a smile at him, and then at the other Guild Masters as they rose from the floor. They stood in a semi-circle around her, making her felt closed in between them, Trodott, and the guards behind her. She could feel their heat on her skin, and feel their eyes on her exposed cleavage and flesh.

The other four Guild Masters offered their compliments as well, before they could move on to business. "Your Highness," said Forath, the Master of Masons and Miners, "Workers have begun strengthening the city walls, as well as strengthening Greenthorn Castle. As we discussed, the price will be at cost for the materials and the usual rate for wages."

"Very good, sir. I'm pleased to hear it. And the blacksmiths?" Jeanette turned back towards Yaro.

"Working overtime, Your Highness. Mail, shields, swords, and spears are coming out as fast as we can make them. You will have more than enough for a second army if you need to levy one, to finish equipping the king's army, and to replace any losses they suffer."

"Excellent!" Jeanette beamed a smile at them. "You've done excellent work, all of you. Your skill and dedication are a credit to your crafts, and a gift to all Zentara."

"We have gifts for you as well, Your Highness." Yaro said with a grin. One of his blacksmiths came forward with a case covered in cloth. Yaro grabbed to cover and slit it off, revealing a slender blade somewhere between the size of a short sword and a long sword. "The blade is a Godry, made by the famous master himself. As you can see, it was designed for a woman's hand, and though lighter, is still heavy enough to either stab or slash as needed."

Jeanette reached forward, wrapping her fingers around the hilt. Ever since the battle with Sir Drake, she had been training to better defend herself if the need ever arose. The sword felt good in her hands. It was excellently balanced and proportioned for her. She looked it over, admiring the way the blade curved inward towards the hilt. The flats of the blade had been inscribed on both sides with her motto, 'Peace, Prosperity, Justice'. The hilt itself was a solid guard for her hand, but still beautifully designed with a dove, each side of the guard being the bird's wing, with the neck the hilt and the curved pommel as the head.

"She is called Peace Bringer, Your Highness. We all know that your reign brings peace and prosperity for all Zentara, and we support you fully." The crowd cheered, blacksmiths loudest of all. Not to be outdone, the Master of Goldsmiths signaled his assistant to come forward as well.

"You'll need armor to protect you, Your Highness, not just a sword. The leather-workers have crafted you this fine cuirass." The leather harness was presented to Jeanette by one of the guildsman. Unlike the armor Turogg crafted for her during the first war, this piece was practical. It didn't have cutouts for her breasts, but was shaped to accommodate them without making her vulnerable. On front of the cuirass, the pattern of her crown had been inset on the leather in silver and gold. Three naked women wrought in silver, each one holding a gold sword, a coin, or the scale of justice emblazoned the front of her armor.

"It is truly magnificent; sir, your leather-workers and silversmiths are to be commended." Jeanette turned and looked out towards all the guild members that were assembled. "All of you are to be commended. Through your hard work equipping the army, building new defenses for the city, or contributing funds to offset the cost of defending our great Kingdom, have made us all safer and this debt will not be forgotten. You are the ones who have forged this kingdom into greatness, and it is you who have wrought it into a realm of prosperity for all."

Jeanette slowly paced around the room, her eyes meeting those of the men in the crowd. Her smile and kind voice made every one think she was talking only to him. "As Queen, I am responsible for the safety and success of all my people. Through your hard work, I have enjoyed a reign marked by affluence and good fortune for most of Zentara. But just as I reap the benefit of success, so to must I bear the burden of failure. For too long, I have ignored the conditions in the Duchy of Braden. What was supposed to be an opportunity for man and orc to come together and build a new world for both our people has become an utter failure. Men starve in the cities while lush, fertile lands grow grapes for wine and hops for beer."

Jeanette circled around behind the Guild Masters to stand on the raised dais to better look out to the whole crowd. "Neither peace, nor prosperity, nor justice have existed in the Duchy of Braden for some time. The latitude that was allowed our orc friends has gone too far. This is not their fault. They simply were not ready for the responsibility that was thrust upon them. After the war, I have decided and King Turogg has agreed that Braden must be brought back into the fold and answer more directly to the Crown. More land will be opened up to development by freeholders, to grow wheat, barley, and rye to feed our cities. New licenses will be granted in these cities for smith, tanners, weavers, and all of the other upstanding craftsman which make our Kingdom great, and they will be allowed to operate free from the interference of the Lord Mayor, answering only to the Guild Masters and the Crown. The Braden side of the Lyskean Mountains will be opened for public purchase in order to foster the creation of new mines and quarries.

Jeanette glanced at the Guild Masters smiling and nodding in approval toward Trodott, and giving each other knowing looks. She then looked out to the cheering crowd again, raising her arms. "Together, we will truly integrate the Duchy of Braden and our new Hesten territories into the Kingdom of Zentara and ensure we bring true peace and prosperity to all men, women, and orcs."

12