Orc Dominion: Zentara Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeanette watched the woman's ass shake as the orc smacked her, urging her on to move faster and suck harder as they double teamed her. She could see the moisture lining her labia as they wrapped around the throbbing orc shaft. The woman had obviously begun to succumb to the virile orc bodies and their much larger and thicker cocks. The orc fucking the woman's mouth pulled out and started jerking, shooting his load on the woman's face. His seed splashed over her skin, masking her face with the thick cum while the other shot his potent seed deep into her womb.

Jeanette looked around the room to watch the other guests being fucked. What might be the woman's daughter was next to her, riding an orc cock, while sucking a second and jerking off two others. Other guests were in a similar state. Every woman from every great noble family in the realm was learning the pleasures of orc cock. What surprised her the most, even though it shouldn't, was how much they were enjoying it. It seemed every woman in the room had become an orc slut, some even shouting it out as she had done as they came or were filled or covered with cum.

Jeanette had the feeling that many new half-orcs were being conceived this day, and that the demographics of her realm were going to be changing with the onset of her marriage. When one orc finished, he'd replace one of the orcs restraining the men, who could then take his turn. As Jeanette looked around the room, she felt a tightness in her chest as she finally looked all the way to the right.

Bodak had seized Susannah, and ripped the dress off her chest. Jeanette could see her best, closest friend's breasts bounce as Bodak humped her. Susannah's dress was bunched around her hips, allowing Jeanette to see the grey orc cock sliding inside that tight pussy. Bodak reached around, gripping Susanna's tits. His large, rough hands completely covered her smaller breasts, masking them except for the hard nipples which poked through between the thick fingers.

She could hear Susannah whimper and gasp as the fucking continued, hard and fast. Frederick struggled and fought, trying to buck and throw off the orcs holding him but it was no use. They were too strong, and he had to watch while Bodak violated his daughter. Even worse, he had to watch as she succumbed to the fat prick and began to enjoy it. Susannah's long fascination with the orcs was finally being satisfied, as was she for the first time.

Her hips pushed back against Bodak, grinding into him as he sank into her, hammering her cervix again and again. He moved one hand from her breast to start stroking her clit quickly, which made Susannah cry out even louder. "Aaaah! Oh yes! Mmm! Ah!" Susannah's cries made Jeanette flinch. She was responsible for this, for all of this. Even if she had not planned it, she had created the circumstances to allow it to happen. Susannah lost her maidenhood to an orc because of Jeanette's own addiction to their flesh. By the looks of it, Susannah was going to join her in that addiction, and becoming a cock slut for them as well.

Bodak whispered in her ear, then yanked sharply on her hair, making her look up directly into Jeanette's eyes. "Aaah! Yes! I'll be an orc whore! I'll fuck only orcs! Forever! My...my p-pussy belongs only to orc dick!" Susannah then cried out in ecstasy as her climax hit her, making her cavort and convulse in pleasure while Bodak seeded her womb with his own orgasm. Jeanette knew firsthand how Bodak could fill a womb with cum, and in her mind's eye could see the large volume of seed filling her best friend.

Jeanette suddenly gasped as King Turogg leaned forward and spilled her onto the ground on all fours. The large orc crouched behind her, taking his large cock in his hand. He rubbed the slanted tip between her ass cheeks, sliding it up and down then pressed it firmly against her little star. Her well used hole spread around the invading cock, swallowing it easily inside her body. She cried out loudly as she felt her bottom being filled again.

Jeanette looked over at Susannah again, and saw that Bodak had also pushed her forward onto all fours. This brought Jeanette and Susannah almost face to face, looking directly into each other's eyes. The vantage point let her see up close and personal as Bodak slipped his cock into the noble woman's rear, taking her anal virginity as well. Susannah's face contorted in pain as the thick shaft stretched her anal passage wide. He then reached around her waist to start rubbing Susannah's clit, massaging the slick nub so she'd enjoy the anal fucking in spite of herself.

Jeanette moaned as King Turogg thrust into her, slamming her ass cheeks again and again with his pelvis as he rammed her. She felt Susannah's breath washing over her face as the flushed woman exhaled and moaned. Jeanette's own groans rolled out and mixed with Susannah's, mingling as the two friends were butt fucked by the massive orcs. Jeanette started to move her hips, squeezing her ass around the cock, increasing the friction and pleasure for her king.

Jeanette reached over to Susannah, placing her hand atop her friend's and squeezed it. "Clench your body for him, Susannah. Squeeze him inside you, and move your hips. Give in to it, give in to him!"

Frederick stared in disbelief as his daughter started to rock her hips, fucking her ass on the orc's cock as wantonly as any whore might. The fingers on her clit got her ever hotter, pushing her towards another climax as Bodak ravished her ass. The two friends held hands while their orc mates fucked them, moaning and pushing closer as each thrust drove them closer and closer together.

Soon, the two women were standing on their knees, naked breasts rubbing together as King Turogg and Bodak thrust into each woman from behind. Clutching each other's hands, Jeanette and Susannah cried out in ecstasy as they erupted into climax together, while their lovers came deep inside their tight little asses. Both women convulsed together, riding through the throes of their climax, until their swimming minds went blank, and the rest of the orgy faded to black.

Epilogue

Jeanette lifted the obsidian crown and set it atop the grey, bald head of the orc kneeling at her feet. The dark, rough stone sat high on the orc's head. Its spires were hewed to the shape of swords and crumbled towers, and contrasted sharply with Jeanette's own golden crown. "Grotok, firstborn son of King Turogg and Queen Jeanette of Zentara, today you are invested with sovereign power, to rule jointly with..."

Price Trogar leaned over to the burly orc maid sitting to his right. "Grotok has been waiting for this for years. His victories in the field against Heste have given him an awful sense of his own importance." When Grotok rose from the ground he towered over his mother, and Trogar couldn't help but resent how he inherited all of their father's great size.

"It is high time mother has a man sitting on the throne. It's been four years since father passed. She cannot run the realm by herself."

Trogar rolled his eyes. Their mother broke from orc convention by educating his sisters, but the effort was lost on Griselda who was thick enough to think this was a bad thing. "She's only done it now since Belkor has been crowned King of Heste. It wouldn't do to have the second son outrank the first. But where does that leave me?" As the third son, lands and titles were scarce. Now that he had turned eighteen, if he didn't find something to occupy himself with soon, his newly crowned brother would find some excuse to send him off to the Angrian Marches or somewhere else equally horrid.

"Well, if you would take your nose out of your books and spend some time in the lists becoming a warrior like our King, I'm sure he'd find something suitable for you."

Trogar rose to his feet as the crowd began to clap. Except for his younger siblings and the other children, he was easily the shortest orc present. While large for a human, he couldn't match most other orcs in height or width. "Agmar doesn't look too pleased to see Grotok wearing the crown either." Trogar nodded at the massive, green skinned orc who was glowering up at the dais.

"He's not our real brother, he doesn't count. Besides, he's a green skin and everyone knows they can't be trusted."

Trogar rolled his eyes and then looked back to Agmar. The trembling human serving girl at his side gave a sharp cry as Agmar grabbed her by the hair and angrily stormed out of the hall. A pretty matron with a kind smile tried to stop him, but he brushed her aside impatiently.

"You'll have to forgive Agmar, Aunt Susannah. He's as bleak about his prospects as I am."

Dowager Duchess Susannah Welton of the Duchy of Braden hugged Trogar tightly. "I know, dear. It's hard on him being so different. Not being recognized as the son of the Queen is hard enough, but everyone can see he is different just by looking at him." An air of moroseness hung about the Dowager Duchess. Her son was all she had left, after the death of her husband, her father, and the exile of her brothers following the first Noble Rebellion during the Second Hesten War.

"With Heste finally crushed, opportunities for rank and land are going to be much harder to find. On that score, how is the young Duke?" Trogar knelt down to smile at the ten year old half-orc standing besides Susannah. The young Duke still had many human features, his orc side not having asserted itself yet.

"I am doing good cousin. Things are quiet now that old king Connor is dead. The people have finally accepted that they are going to live under orc rule."

"If they didn't learn that after what my father did to them after they killed your dad, they never would. Even though I was only five years old, I still remember the rage he went into when he was told that his brother had been killed."

Susannah wrapped her arm around the young Duke of Braden and hugged him close. "That is all in the past now. It is good to see you again, Trogar. Come, let us go congratulate our new King." Trogar left the great room, strolling through the halls of the castle as he pondered what to do. Three great kingdoms remained that might provide an opportunity for him to obtain rank and title. Sandora and the Elven Isles each had a princess of marriageable age, and Thesta had a ruling Queen in need of a husband, though it was assumed she would choose a Thestan noble or a Sandoran match to shore up their alliance. It wasn't likely that any of them would want an orc groom though. As bloodthirsty and aggressive as Grotok is, he didn't think his mother would allow him to go to war against Thesta and Sandora, not so soon after they supported Zentara in the war with Heste. Thanks to the orcs, the population of Zentara had exploded in the last twenty one years. With an orc on the throne of Heste, they would be able to challenge the combined might of Thesta and Sandora, though it would be a bloody, violent, and ruinous war.

That left the Elven Isles. As slight as the elves were, they were fierce fighters. Their rocky isles were extremely defensible, and the large ships needed to carry soldiers across the ocean would not be able to navigate the rocky shoals and waterways between each island. Zentara didn't even have enough ships to carry a force large enough, and building such a navy would be more expensive than either his brother or mother would want to pay for. No, military conquest was not the other. Some other way to capture a throne must be found.

12