All Comments on 'Orgasmic Bliss and Incest'

by RoyMacBeth

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Nice filthy stuff.

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchalmost 11 years ago

This started off interesting, a few minor spelling and punctuation errors aside. Then it seems to become a setup to fuck his mom. Not really sure about this one...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
So sucking fucking hot

Love this it's what I do with my son, as often as is humanly possible.We both spend hours toally blissed up and pissedup on cunt juice and cock cream. More and more please

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 11 years ago
A very good story

But it ended too soon.

I was wanting his mom to come to him and beg him to fuck her again the next day, which would be the start of their sexual love affair.

With his ability to be able to fuck for a long time, he is the only man that can stay up with his mother in fucking her until she was completely finished, and for her to have the orgasm of her life every time he fucks her. It's like she becomes addicted to fucking him.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
"Mom, tell me, do you like my cock?"

That's a question lots and lots of boys'd love to ask their mother, but are too shy and inhibited to ask. A boy's cock is supremely important to him, and he'd love for his mom to admire and praise it. But young Cal isn't shy or inhibited in the least. Actually, Cal's got plans for his big hard cock; he's going to introduce his cock to his mother's mommy-hole, the same hole between his mother's legs that he came into the world from. Yes, Cal plans to join the ranks of motherfuckers, an elite band of grinning, smirking boys who've achieved what many, many sons only dream of--they've blown their young balls up their own mother's cunt and shot mom a great big twatful of their creamy sperm. Cal and his mother know where his sperm belongs, and he'll be shooting gallons of it up between his mother's legs in the years to come.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Very hot!

Reminds me of when my Son comes back from college! Ever since we started fucking I have been hooked! I absolutely love the feeling when he cums inside me too... its where he came from so its so hot and naughty! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
It sounded so real and convincing...

...until the glass dildo fell from her ass in the shower with a sound that alarmed Cal and brought him to to the bedroom to have a look. Only, when he gets there the dildo miraculously had found its way back into his mum's wanting asshole. That's where it became just another story for me. Just another piece of literotica. I'm not complaining though. I came thinking of my stepmom and what I'm goin to do to her tonight. She's into masturbation and knows I like to watch. Dad's away for four days and um fucking his wife for sure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous