Orgy with Kaushiki

Story Info
Nepal trek leads to group sex.
2.7k words
3.89
74.7k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redheat69
redheat69
21 Followers

The next morning we started our trek and loaded on to a jeep which would take us about 45 Km down to the last motor able road from where our walking would start. At about 10.30 in the morning we started walking. The trek of the day was to take us through some minor hilly areas till about 4.30 in the evening when we would be halting at one of those beautiful mountain villages which dot the trekking circuits of Nepal. It was a wonderful day bright with a little chill in the air. The walk was easy and we were making good progress and really gelling as a team. We stopped at this beautiful little lodge built of mountain stones and had an evening snack. Later as most of the team decided to rest I decided to take in and shoot some of the exotic scenery of the locale. Kaushiki joined me so did John and Linda. We walked around the village stopping to chat with some of the locals and sharing some of their strong tea.

We finally came upon a stream flowing about 40 ft below the road where we stood. John and me decided to scamper down to the riverside while the ladies decided that they would wait and catch some rest. We reached to the riverside and I told John about the fossil Shaligrams which were to be found so easily on the banks of these mountain rivers. He was keen on getting one and we searched the banks and came up with three. The fossils were of some snail like shelled creatures. We climbed back to where the women were sitting, they were engaged in some discussion. John kept the fossil he had found and I gave Kaushiki and Linda the other two. It was nearing sundown and we started to walk back to the lodge. The girls walked in front. John looked to me and said boy you to are having a great time. I asked him what he meant and he said that they were in the room next to us in Pokhra and had heard the sounds of love making in our room. I just smiled back and said that a bit of relaxing after a day of trekking really helps. John laughed " Relaxing did you say, Linda and me got so worked up that we ended fucking each other's brains out". We both laughed heartily.

We had an early dinner and decided to retire. Kaushiki and me had decided to take the same room. We curled under the sheets holding each other. " Do you know that in Pokhra John and Linda heard us making love?” Kaushiki said. I said John had told me so. We made gentle love that night tucked under the sheets. As we finished and lay quite catching our breaths Kaushiki whispered " I have always had this fantasy of making love to a black man." Do you want me to ask John and Linda to join us the next night for a party". " I would love to see you make love to Linda while John was fucking my brains out". I promised her that I would ask John and try to bring her fantasy to life.

Next morning through out the walk Kaushiki and myself kept talking to John and Linda. They seemed to be a very smart couple and were quite eager to be friends. We talked about various topics of interest to us. Evening we reached a clearing by a river and the guides asked us to take some rest and then pitch our tents. We were to stay in the open to night. The sherpas had lugged all our tents and a lot of food for the night. As we rested I asked John if they would like to join Kaushiki and me for a nightcap after dinner. " We wanted to ask you both to join us, but now that you asked it first we would be glad to " John said with a twinkle in his eye. All the guys were now pitching their tents. I decided to pitch our tent on a flat land a bit higher and away from the rest. John agreed and we both pitched our tents together on the higher ground. We lit a campfire and had a dinner of roasted meat and boiled vegetables. Dinner over we went back to our tents. John and Linda joined us in our tent. The tent was big for about 6 people and we all sat comfortably on the ground. The floor was covered with our sleeping bags laid over the base canvas.

I poured our drinks " To a lovely trek " we toasted. We were through our second round of drinks when Linda who was getting a little tipsy looked Kaushiki in the eye and asked " Why were you screaming in Pokhra so loudly, what was he doing to you?” Kaushiki was really turned on by now moved over to Linda kissed her on her cheek and said " I will tell you all about it if you let me fuck your husband". " That is what we are here for Kaushiki, to fuck your brains out, you know the moment my husband set his eyes on you he wanted to do you." Linda replied and kissed Kaushiki full on her lips. Linda held Kaushiki's hair and pushed her to John " Here John fuck this bitch hard and give her a taste of what a nice thick black cock can do to a slut like her while I enjoy this Indian stud here." Boy the night was going to be hot.

Kaushiki was now in John's arms. John sat on his knees held Kaushiki tight and kissed her deep. He pushed his tongue in to her mouth and played with her tongue. Kaushiki was wild and tearing away at his shirt. John was tall almost 6ft two in height with a big muscular body. Linda was very athletic built firm tits, long legs with shiny jet-black skin. She was sitting and staring at Kaushiki tearing her husbands clothing when I reached up behind her held her boobs and squeezed them hard. She turned pushed me down and mounted me and started to kiss me. She was exotically perfumed and she was one hell of a kisser. She kept kissing me while I tried to strip her naked. Kaushiki had now removed John's shirt and was admiring his black muscular torso. She moved her hands on his chest. She moved her lips down and took one of his nipples in her mouth. Her beautiful fair face with sucking on his nipple against his dark chest and her hands rubbing on the muscles of his shoulders and arms looked fantastic. I had by now stripped Linda's top off and her pert and firm tits stood up defiantly over my face. I took them in my hands and started kneading them.

" Let's join these two", Linda said and really have a good foursome." We moved towards Kaushiki. Linda held kaushiki by the hair " Like sucking my guys nipple don’t you slut. Well you are going to like sucking his huge dick even more." With that she pulled Kaushiki's sweater off. Exposing her huge milky boobs nestled in a black bra. She and John proceeded to play with them. Linda looked at John " Can't keep your hands off a good pair of tits can you". John just laughed and tweaked Kaushiki's nipple hard. Kaushiki was enjoying all the attention and she was busy licking John's chest all over. We were now all on our knees and I reached from behind Linda and started to un button her pants and reached inside for her cunt. My hands felt a clean-shaven patch wet and moist this bitch was already all wet. She squealed in delight and pushed her back onto my now naked chest. I gave her a nice bite on her neck. With one hand in her panties I reached for one of Kaushikis breasts. Now with all of our hands on her tits she was really getting excited, looked John in his eye and said, " Give me your dick " and she reached for his crotch. She felt his now very hard cock from above his jeans and gave it a squeeze. John stood up while Kaushiki remained on her knees with Linda massaging her boobs from behind and I kissing Linda with one finger playing her clit and one hand on Kaushikis boobs. Kaushiki unbuttoned John's pants and pulled down the zipper. John pulled his pants down.

His dick was covered with his white undies, and Kaushiki gave it a good rub. She pulled his undies down slowly. Out jumped his monster, his prick was huge at least 10 inches and very thick with a sac of huge balls hanging at the base. Kushiki's eyes were transfixed on it. It was jet black with a huge purple head and Kaushiki licked her lips" Linda, you must be a real slut able to handle this giant day in and day out." She said. Linda was now looking at Kaushiki's face as she admired her husband’s hang. " Baby that is why I let him tear up a couple of bitches like you once in a while, now be a good girl and suck John, I know he must be waiting to ravage your mouth" Linda replied. Linda and myself moved to the sides to watch Kaushiki devour the monster. Kaushiki first cupped his massive balls in one hand and held his dick with the other. Her fair hands on his dark dick was looking wonderful. She slowly lowered her lips and gave a kiss on his dick head.

She took her tongue and licked the precum drenched head of John's dick. John had started to moan as he watched this exotic Indian babe lick his prick. I asked John if he had always wanted to do an Indian woman. He said yes and Kaushiki had turned him on since he first set his eyes on her. Kaushiki now opened her mouth wide and started to take his meat in. She was really straining her mouth but managed to take in just about 4 inches. She started to bob her head up and down on her new toy. Her saliva was making his dick glisten and that shiny black prick in her very fair mouth was the wildest thing I had ever seen. Linda got up and stripped herself naked. She was fantastic underneath, her black skin with those firm muscles and big black breasts looked great. She must be really working out to keep in such shape.

I got up stripped off my clothes and moved over to Linda. She looked at my dick" Boy you are not small either, no wonder Kaushiki was screaming like a crazy nut" with that she hugged me. Linda straddled my thigh and rubbed her smooth wet cunt on my thighs as we locked in an embrace kissing each other. " You like fucking black women don’t you?"

She said. " I like fucking all beautiful women " I replied. She was now rubbing her pussy wildly on my thigh. " I want a taste of your wet cunt" with that I picked her up from her hips swung her upside down and put her cunt to my mouth. I was standing with her thighs on my shoulder and started eating her pussy, her tits were sagging down and she held my prick. "John watch this, this guy does a great standing 69´with that she took my dick in her mouth and played with my balls with one hand and squeezed my arse cheeks with the other. I was furiously lapping up her cunt. Her pussy lips were swollen with excitement and her clit was stiff excited.

I wet a finger in her cunt and slowly pushed it into her lovely arsehole. Her bums were nice rounded and very firm. Her but was spread quite apart and I looked at my finger entering her anus while I slurped her cunt juices. She was a wonderful blower and was almost sucking my balls out through my dick. She was really wet and her juices kept rolling on to my chest and her belly button."You want to fuck my arse, why do all you studs want to ravage a woman in all the holes” she said. " Are you complaining?" I asked. " No way baby once I bed a man I don’t let him go until he has satisfied my all over". I gently lowered Linda.

Kaushiki was now taking almost all of John's dick into her mouth. He held her by the hair and pumped her mouth with his monster. I could make out the lump in her throat whenever John hit base. Kaushiki was really enjoying living her fantasy of a black man.

John suddenly pulled his dick out and pushed Kaushiki to the floor and pulled her pants and panties off. He was on fire and could not wait to get his dick into her hairy pussy. "This I have to watch from close quarters" said Linda" I love it every time he tears a new woman's cunt with that torpedo of his". Kaushiki's face now showed an emotion of heated lust mixed with fear as Linda lay down beside her and started to play with Kaushiki's clit and push her tongue into her mouth. " Don’t worry Kaushiki he is quite gentle"she said and added "Go ahead John rape this horny slut and make her scream like an animal" then she looked at me " and what are you waiting for your new whore is waiting for you, get behind me and take the hole you want while I play with Kaushikis tits and clit".

No sooner had she spoken that John began to insert his pole. Kaushiki opened her mouth wide and took huge breaths as his prick began to push her cunt lips wide and slide in inch by inch. I got behind Linda propped myself on my elbow and side ways pushed my dick into her cunt. Linda gasped with pleasure and started to violently rub Kaushiki's clit as John kept pushing. John's huge hands now started to maul Kaushikis tits as he kept pounding her cunt. Kaushiki was now screaming wildly. I started to fuck Linda hard and sucked her black tits. Both the women were now screaming as they got fucked hard. We guys kept plunging harder and harder.

I wanted Linda in an easier position and removed my dick, picked the bitch by her hips and moved her over to straddle Kaushiki's face. I got behind her and plunged my dick back into her cunt. The women now lay on top of each other in a 69. Linda was having her wish of seeing her husband's dick plunging into my new lover's cunt. Linda started to lick Kaushiki's clit and John's tool coated in Kaushiki's juices. Kaushiki was now in between her moans and screams licking my balls as they swung on to her face every time I plunged into Linda's pussy. We men looked at each other and started to hump the women harder. The women kept screaming wilder and wilder. The girls must have come at least three times each since we had started. My balls were now building up pressure and I could see that John was close to coming too." I am going to pull out and come in Linda's mouth" with that he removed his dick and shoved it into Linda's waiting mouth. Kaushiki shuddered with this sudden withdrawal and spasmed into a wild climax.

Linda kept sucking John' dick and rubbed Kaushiki's clit as I kept pounding her cunt. Kaushiki suddenly held my prick pulled it out of Linda's pussy simultaneously pushing a finger into Linda's arse hole and taking my dick in her mouth. Linda came wildly and removed Johns prick from her mouth with cum hanging on her lips. I peaked and shot load after load of cum into Kaushiki's mouth. She started swallowing but some of the cum started to trickle from the sides of her mouth. John and me slowly lowered away. Linda turned lay on top of Kaushiki " Here baby some of John's cum I saved for you on my lips. Lick it while I lick your guys cum from your lips. The women fell into a passionate embrace and started to kiss each other. We slept together that night and woke up to a wonderful dawn.

redheat69
redheat69
21 Followers