All Comments on 'Other Side of the Coin'

by NaomiQ

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Better off in Sci-Fi

Or is there a "Silly" category? UGH!

naughtysubboy82naughtysubboy82almost 10 years ago
Interesting Start

This is an interesting start. I am curious to see where you take the plot and what you might have in mind. Transformation stories can be hot depending on what you end up doing with that. Will he be stuck as a female? Will his actions have consequences ie pregnancy? As he is a full female, or so I assumed, I would think those are things he would need to consider. Of course since he is so excited about finally getting fucked by a big cock it is natural that he might just ignore those considerations.

My only complaints would be in your grammar. When you have 2 characters speaking as you do in your first paragraph, you need to separate them into different lines. So for instance your first paragraph should read:

"So, you're saying that all I have to do is imagine myself as another form?" Michael asked.

"Yes, but you must concentrate deeply in order for the transformation to take place. The change can be as simple as adding a freckle or as drastic as turning into a different person." The voice seemed to come from all directions and nowhere at once. There was no other physical being present as Michael stood in the dark cave with nothing but a lantern to light his way.

"I'm so confused. How can this be possible? Who are you?" Michael managed to stammer.

"Does it really matter?" boomed the voice. "I have given you a great gift. Use it how you see fit. We will not speak again." With that, the lantern was snuffed out and darkness enveloped Michael until he slipped out of consciousness and into a dream like state.

That is just a suggestion I hope you find helpful. It gives the reader a better measure of the conversation and allows us to follow along with the flow much easier then when it is all stuck in one paragraph. I do hope you continue as you have me curious where this one is going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I liked it.

I share your thoughts and fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good start

Looking forward to seeing where this goes

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
nice

I wan to be able to do that

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I like the concept

This sounds like a really good story and I would love to read it if you continue

Alwaysme17Alwaysme17almost 10 years ago
I LOVE IT

I like it honestly and I want to Read more can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

More please. This looks like it could get very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Please write more, seems great already!

pingjpingjalmost 10 years ago
More please.

Great start. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Harry Potter?

I used to have dreams like that when I was 14.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More please

Much more

JainaTSJainaTSalmost 10 years ago
<3 It's beginning

I have a special place in my heart for transformation stories so I am biased, but I did enjoy the beginning. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
keep it coming!

more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Would love to read more of this story but it leaves you wanting to read more cause it's incomplete. What happens? Can he change more or is he stuck with just one transformation does he still have a cock or can make it come and go? I'm just curious and disappointed cause I don't know what it next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

more chapters great story

AhzidalAhzidalalmost 10 years ago
Now, now...

You really have something good going on there! Something you should definitely continue!

Princess_TiffanyPrincess_Tiffanyalmost 10 years ago
I loved the story!

I loved the story! I do hope that there's more to come!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great

Keep up the story hopefully its long

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Will love to read more. It is a great introduction. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Should keep going.

I liked this. It's very short, in my opinion. I'd like to see him experience a period as a woman. I'd like to see him with a female friend in whom he could confide.

Alex

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous