All Comments on 'Our Dirty Little Secrets'

by bigpapa86

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
YUCK!!!!!

If you can not use proper english, go dig ditches! "U" is not an acceptable replacement for the word "you" no matter what AOHELL speak junkies think. Also, the word can't is not spelled "cant".

I wouldn't even attempt reading this. Your story line may be terrific but you lost me at "u". It's just laziness and ignorance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A for Effort, but...

This may very well be the worst story I have ever read on Literotica. Your age and inexperience is embarrassingly (for you) obvious. With all due respect, writing may not be what you are best suited for.

A for effort and for going to the trouble to post a story here, but that's the best I can say.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Numbers are just numbers

I couldn't get past the third paragraph. Why you ask? First off throwing out numbers, lots of them, doesn't help the story. Scanning through the first 5 paragraphs there are 41 different numbers to describe the characters. As well you need to do some research regarding breast size and weight. Once you get into the DD and above there is going to be some sag - sorry to tell you. Women with large breasts will be heavier since breasts are heavy.

cubbies4vrscubbies4vrsalmost 9 years ago
Nicework

Except we need more, ok

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I hope your writing more parts to this great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous