All Comments on 'Our Family Calendar Ch. 03'

by Chris7sw

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
max052max052over 9 years ago
Whew!

Not the least bit boring to be sure. I really like how it's all fun, there are no villains, no bad feelings, everyone having a good time. Can't wait for the grand finale. You do damn good work, Chris. Keep writing, we'll take all you can give us.

Best regards, max052

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good stuff

I was glad to see Dad getting his end away. It is nice to read about a happy, loving family. A good read and it got my cock good and hard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
18 INCHES!?

Holy fuck! If I havent been with an 18 incher myself I would not have believed it. Please do more scenes with daddy and his two "good" girls! Five stars, only thing crazy is a rating less than that!

Chris7swChris7swover 9 years agoAuthor
Read the words properly, Mr/Ms Anonymous!

I wrote that she'd have a TOTAL of 18" to enjoy...

"I had time to reflect that Liz was going to be filled with up to perhaps eighteen inches of man-flesh IF SHE TOOK BOTH COCKS in their entirety......"

I added....."and if I were involved as well she’d have a total of over two feet of cock to enjoy!"

In other words, that was something over 9" from Dad and a good 8" from Tim, with me adding a further 7+ inches. Therefore 9+" and 8+" = 17" and a bit more beside.

goducks1goducks1about 5 years ago
5 stars

fun story. enjoying reading it. sexy, clever, well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChris7sw@Chris7sw
2869 Followers
As I pass the youthful (cough, cough!) age of 75 most of my life is now memories and it's delightful to sit at the keyboard and create stories. Stories of my past experiences as well as stories of fun, frantic frolics and of wishful thinking too! Not long ago I went through ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES