Our Family Sex Club Pt. 06

Story Info
A cock trio with soloist Daisy Mae.
4.5k words
32.1k
24

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 07/11/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elleann
elleann
297 Followers

Chapter 6 - A Cock Trio with Soloist Daisy Mae

Two mornings after my psychology session I was sitting with my prop at the front of Miss Henchman's history class along with three other kids and their props. We were in our historical costumes waiting to give our talks. Miss Henchman introduced us, explaining to the class how every year she "asked" her Costume Dance seniors to tell something about their pretend selves. She had told more or less the same thing on Monday and Tuesday when other seniors spoke, and today it was our turn.

Bobby Jenkins was Abraham Lincoln. Bobby went first holding up a plate from a museum gift shop that had the entire Gettysburg Address printed on it in tiny red, white and blue letters. After Bobby came Katherine Maple who was Marie Antionette. Her prop was an Entenmann's pound cake. Then it was David Brewster being Ethan Allen with a musket which looked exactly like a beebee gun. I went last, a little bit thankfully, being Daisy Mae, but no one knew it yet because for modesty's sake I was wearing a yellow rain coat over my costume. Miss Henchman's prop requirement had skipped my mixed up mind with so much going on, like mulling over Dr. Badger's advice and what else he did to me, for one big example. Fortunately, I checked my emails before school that morning and one was from Katherine mentioning her pound cake. Since no other last minute prop choices came to mind, I had brought our school bus driver, Mr. Buckley, who was in the chair beside me.

If you didn't read the earlier parts of my story you don't know that Mr. Buckley and I had an agreement that he could fuck me. If you want to know why we had this agreement, you'll have go back and read my story. Anyway, Mr. Buckley was having trouble figuring out how we could get together privately in order to carry things out.

As I was getting on the bus, I whispered to him, "If you'll be my prop this morning, Mr. Buckley, I bet I can find a secret place afterwards in the school building where you can fuck me like crazy." That was all it took. He was going to be disappointed because I didn't know of any place that secret but I would make it up to him.

The talks were short, lasting two or three minutes, short and dumb, and now it was my turn to be short and dumber. I was pretty nervous. Miss Henchman already didn't like me, and this would only make her opinion of me worse. She hadn't said anything except with her steely glances about Mr. Buckley being there. Well, it was too late to do anything about that now. I stood up and took off my rain coat. I also kicked off my sandals. Daisy Mae is always barefoot.

The room was totally silent for about ten seconds. Then a boy whistled, and another boy whistled, and other kids started laughing and hooting. Miss Henchman shouted for quiet, then looked at me.

"I assume you have an explanation for this, Elleann."

"Yes, I do, Miss Henchman." Her challenge hit me just right for setting up my little speech. I told them about the comic strip that Daisy Mae had been a leading character in and how she was famous for her daring looks and these same daring looks made her a symbol for an important development in our nation's history, the sexual revolution.

"Tell us about the outfit. I do hope you thought to wear panties," Miss Henchman snidely interrupted.

I felt my face redden, and not from embarrassment. You could understand why a person might wonder, however. Grandma had made such extreme scissor cuts in places that the pointed openings of my skirt came within a hair breadth of my panties, which were the same purple ones I had worn when I teased Daddy in the kitchen and then got in trouble on the bus with Mr. Buckley.

"I did think of that, Miss Henchman," I said, sourly, and to rub her nose in her rude comment I lifted my skirt to prove it, then turned around and bent over.

"That will do!"

I turned back and looked at her. "I thought so."

The class was having a fit meanwhile. Miss Henchman yelled for them to quiet down and when they did, I resumed my talk.

"I picked our school bus driver, Mr. Buckley, as my prop because he was a young guy when the sexual revolution got started. He is like a veteran of the revolution. When he was in high school, kids were a lot more nervous about sex than kids are today, right Mr. Buckley?"

"Heh, heh. I held my own, yes sir," Mr. Buckley snickered, which wasn't the answer I was looking for.

"Uh, yeah, Mr. Buckley. Maybe you did. However, that was a different time from ours and young people were usually sexually repressed back then. Girls stayed virgins longer than they do today and boys usually didn't have sex until they were out of high school."

"Now just a minute there..."

"Mr. Buckley, I'm not asking you a question right now. So then along came the sexual revolution with characters who are now significant historical figures like Daisy Mae leading the way, and things changed for the American people, especially young American people like us."

"Hey, Elle," called Galsworthy Ellison from the back of the room. "You bent over from the back before. How about bending over from the front!?"

More laughs and hoots. It was obvious from the scooped neck of my blouse what that kind of bending over would do for the boys.

"Yeah, let's have a little sexual revolution right here," came another yell, and I was kind of shocked that the boy who said it was Dinky, the boy from the chess club who had been supportive toward me when the other kids were putting me down as a chess person.

I put my hands on my hips and tried to stare down those boys but they stared back like they meant what they said, and when I looked to Miss Henchman for some help she gave me a cold stare of her own as if to say I was getting what I asked for.

I shook a finger at the class. "You guys are just ignorant and dumb!"

"All right, all right," Miss Henchman finally said. She quieted everyone down and then she said she was dismissing the class early. There was still twenty minutes on the clock. "This is the last week of school and spirits are running high. I understand that, students. We've had stimulating presentations from our costume students this morning and I think that's enough. You can all have free time until your next class. All right. Shoo. Dismissed. Elleann, you and....your prop will stay."

Oh brother, I thought, what now? I worried that I had gotten Mr. Buckley in trouble along with me. It wasn't fair that either of us should be in trouble, but since when did high school teachers have to be fair?

Mr. Buckley and me weren't the only stayers. As the kids filed out, I saw Miss Henchman catch the eye of the two loudmouth boys. The room emptied of everyone else while Dinky and Galsworthy held back. Miss Henchman went to the door and locked it as the boys and Mr. Buckley and me stood looking at each other.

"Now then," Miss Henchman said, "Dinky, put the bulletin boards in front of the back windows. Galsworthy, move a few of the desks out of the way so we have a larger space on the floor back there. We are going to sit together, Elleann. Your little talk on the sexual revolution is food for thought and the best way to think about anything is to meditate."

"We're going to meditate?"

"Yes, we are."

"I never meditated before, Miss Henchman. I don't know anything about it. Do you, Mr. Buckley?"

"Nope. Don't go in for that kind of malarkey."

Miss Henchman glared. She had to look down to do it. Mr. Buckley is skinny and little, not even as tall as me and I'm five seven. He is totally bald, by the way, except for scraggly gray hair around his ears. That morning he was wearing black pants and black shoes and a shiny blue shirt. Miss Henchman practically towered over him in her long flowered dress. She is an amazon kind of person, about six feet tall with big bones and huge boobs. She has blonde hair and blue eyes and a bossy personality and practically everyone is scared of her.

"I don't know why you are here, Mr. Buckley, and I don't like it. Why do I feel there is more to this than Miss Blake's improbable explanation? Why am I reminded of Becky Harmen?"

"Got nothin' to do with that," Mr. Buckley said. He sounded defensive.

"Who is Becky Harmen?"

"She was a predecessor of yours, Miss Blake, the leading slut of her class several years ago. Mr. Buckley had his way with her, or she had her way with him, the facts are somewhat obscure, but there was a terrific scandal. The matter was laid to rest without repercussions. Mr. Buckley, however, is on hazardous ground if he is on the prowl again.

"I ain't on no prowl so watch what you're sayin'."

Miss Henchman smiled. "Actually, you might be more than you think, Mr. Buckley. All right, the boys have things set up. Come." She led the way to the back of the room. Mr. Buckley saw my questioning look at him as we went.

"Heh, heh," he muttered.

The boys had done more than clear space and block windows. Small, thin olive green mats, five in all, lay in a circle on the floor. Everyone but Mr. Buckley and me got down on one, sitting cross-legged.

"I guess you guys have done this before," I said.

The boys grinned. "Yeah, we have. We've done it before, right Miss Henchman," Dinky said.

"Sit down," Miss Henchman said. "The office knows when my door is locked it's because I'm either working or, more often, meditating and want to be left alone. We have what's left of first period and all of second period since I'm free second period. Galsworthy and Dinky are my special meditation students. I said, sit down."

I sat down, Mr. Buckley did too, but I told Miss Henchman I had a physics class second period.

"You'll skip it. Skipping classes final week is practically mandatory in this place. Dinky do you have the meditation stimulant?"

Dinky took what looked like a marijuana cigarette from his shirt pocket and a lighter from a pocket in his chinos. I was shocked.

"Miss Henchman, I don't smoke grass, and I can't believe you are doing this!"

She gave me a nasty smile. "You mean there is something you say 'no' to, Miss Blake?"

"What does that mean!?"

"Nothing at all. But to relieve your mind, this is not what you think it is. It's only what I said it is, a meditation stimulant. You will find it works wonders in helping you to meditate with your inner self. It's perfectly harmless. Go ahead, Dinky."

Dinky lit it and took a puff. Smoke floated into our circle. I sniffed and didn't smell a thing. I had smoked grass a couple of times and had been around other kids smoking it more than that so I knew there ought to be a distinctive odor, but there wasn't.

"See, it's not grass," Miss Henchman smiled. She took a puff and handed the cigarette to Galsworthy who took a puff and handed it to Mr. Buckley who took two puffs and handed it to me. There wasn't a lot of it left but there was enough to put between my lips, which I did, and inhaled. If it wasn't grass, it gave me the feeling I remembered from grass, and all at once my suspicions and worry floated off like the thin white smoke drifting over our heads, and a warm giddiness took their place. This is why I don't like to smoke pot. It makes me loonier than I already am. Of course the stuff affected me like grass because that is what it was. Miss Henchman lied. It was a special kind of grass, I found out later, that had been engineered to be odorless, making it just great for smoking in classrooms!

"Are we ready?," Miss Henchman said, pleasantly. "I think we are. Now, Elleann and Mr. Buckley, what we do is breathe in and out, slowly and easily, and let our minds focus on a single thing, and we do that until we reach a meditative state. You will know what that is when you get there. So let's all focus on the same thing, shall we. Why don't we focus on Elleann's blouse? Elleann, you can do that yourself, just look down."

Oh brother, I can see where this is going, I said to myself, but instead of getting mad about it, I felt like giggling.

"It's not my blouse, it's Daisy Mae's blouse," I said, politely.

"Ah yes. And those two objects inside the blouse that are giving the blouse its pleasing appearance, would those be part of Daisy Mae as well?"

"Hmmmm. Yes, they would."

We sat quietly for a bit and "meditated" while Miss Henchman and Dinky looked at my tits in front of me and Mr. Buckley and Galsworthy looked at my tits from the sides, and I looked down at them. I also took little peeks at Dinky's chinos and Galsworthy's jeans and Mr. Buckley's black pants. If I wasn't mistaken, I detected three hardons.

Unfortunately, Miss Henchman caught me. I knew because I caught her smirk. She looked like she was about to say something.

"Miss Henchman, would it be okay if I had some more meditation stimulant. I only had two puffs before." I blurted it without thinking to cut her off.

The smirk changed to a warm smile. "If you think it would help, Daisy Mae." She nodded at Dinky. He brought out another cigarette and lit it. We passed it around, sitting on our mats. I got two more puffs. It was more than is good for a person if the person is me. For a while, we didn't talk at all. We smoked and watched each other smoke, and the guys took the opportunity to give Daisy Mae their bold stares at places besides her blouse. Miss Henchman got some bold stares herself. I was glad when I noticed it. Serves her right, I thought, but then I realized she probably wanted them to stare. I got a little jealous that they probably liked Miss Henchman's big tits better than my smallish tits. It made me cranky. I tried to talk sense to myself. "The meditation stimulant is turning you into a numbskull, Elleann. Stop it," I told my brain, but it didn't help.

Sitting cross-legged with my dipping skirt barely covering my panties had given me one of my most visited staring locations. None of the panties showed yet but that was because I had been careful. I decided to be less careful. So far I had said hardly anything to Dinky.

"I'm surprised at you, Dinky, after how nice to me you were at the chess club meetings," I said in my teasing voice. "I don't know what you would think of a girl who wears a skirt like this," and to show him what I meant, I lifted the skirt. My panties came into view if anyone was looking and Dinky was looking. I knew he had looked when I flipped up my skit during my talk in class because of his smart alec comment, but now he was getting a closer look. So was Galsworthy looking, by craning his neck, and so were Miss Henchman and Mr. Buckley looking. I held up the skirt a few more seconds. I couldn't see my panties myself because for me the skirt was like an awning over them, but I knew from seeing myself in the mirror how nice and snug they were, displaying the soft cunt mound and the clear suggestion of the slit almost as if you were looking at a purple cunt instead of a cunt wrapped in purple silk. Then I put the skirt back and patted the cut points, making sure I was a proper and moral Daisy Mae again.

"See what I mean, Dinky?," I sighed.

"Uh...what, Elle?"

"See what I mean about my skirt being too short? I'm just hoping it doesn't give you the wrong idea, Dinky."

If I was trying to steal all the attention for myself, which obviously I was, I underestimated the power of Miss Henchman's boobs. Mr. Buckley had taken a look at my panties like everyone else but now he wasn't looking at me anywhere.

"Ya know, Miss Henchman, you got a pair'a knockers there you could show. Heh, heh."

Miss Henchman made a pleased smile. For once she looked at Mr. Buckley like he wasn't a piece of dirt. "Ah, that would help your meditation, would it not, sir."

"Darn tootin," Sir Mr. Buckley said.

"Yeah, you got great lemons, Miss Henchman!," Galsworthy piped up.

"I'll take that as a compliment, Galsworthy, but I believe you mean melons."

"Yeah, right. So show us your fuckin melons and stop bitchin like a fucking teacher."

Wow, this was unbelievable, Galsworthy talking to her like that. I expected Miss Henchman to blast him, but she blushed and shrugged like she had done something wrong. She didn't say a word. She reached behind her and unhooked the dress. It loosened on her shoulders. She pulled it down over her tits and took off her bra.

"Is that better, Galsy?" she said, meekly. She was amusing herself besides confusing me. Miss Henchman was as meek as a mountain lion.

"Oh, man!," Galsy said.

"That's great, thanks, Miss Henchman!," Dinky said. "You know me and Galsy love your big tits."

"Jesus H. Christ!," Mr. Buckley said. I couldn't tell if his exclamation was over Miss Henchman's tits or that it was dawning on him Dinky and Galsy had a special teacher-student relationship with her.

Miss Henchman lifted her boobs. She looked at me. "Do you like them, Daisy Mae?"

"Oh sure, Miss Henchman. I wish mine were like that." I didn't really wish it, I was being nice. I did like her boobs on her, however. I felt like touching them and feeling her up, thanks I bet to my "meditation stimulant". But she had her own idea, which was to start up our phony meditating again. We all got back in cross leg position. She reminded us about breathing and our focusing.

"At Elle's tits, right?," Dinky said.

"You mean Daisy Mae's sweet things. Yes, I think so. For now. Mine might be overwhelming for you boys, though not I suspect for dear Mr. Buckley."

Daisy Mae's sweet things, if you remember, were still in their blouse. The guys looked at me as we pretended to get in our meditation frames of mind.

"Oh dear, Daisy Mae really should have something besides her own tits to meditate on. Dinky take out your dick."

Dinky did. He grinned at me with his white dick sticking up in the open fly. It was a boy's dick but it was neat, tall and skinny like Dinky himself. with a pink head. It looked strong. I liked it.

"What did Daisy Mae do in the sexual revolution when she saw an action ready cock like that, Daisy Mae?", Miss Henchman said.

I swallowed. My heart was going fast all of a sudden. "Miss Henchman, I am trying to do my meditation, if you don't mind."

"Try doing it with Dinky's cock in your mouth."

"What?"

Miss Henchman reached for my wrist and pulled me. I did what she wanted and I guess what I wanted and crawled up to Dinky.

"Suck it, Elle," he said. He still sat cross-legged but with his dick in the air.

"All right."

I put my hands on his knees and lowered my head, and then I was in my favorite place in the whole wide world. I was in cockland. A boy's dick like Dinky's can't measure up to a big man cock but it is still exciting and wonderful and totally deserves a girl.

Miss Henchman acted like it was another meditation method. "Concentrate now. Up and down, up and down, slow and steady, Daisy Mae. Up and down, up and down." My head got into the pace she set for me. I even tried thinking about up and down as a meditation technique, for about two seconds. The dick was over my tongue and riding between my lips. It bumped the roof of my mouth and sometimes got almost into my throat. I was going to make Dinky cum in my mouth. I was going to swallow his cum and let him spurt on my face. I could almost cum myself thinking about those things.

"That's right, Daisy Mae, you cocksucking little whore, up and down, up and down," Miss Henchman hissed. She sounded a little insane. I didn't care. Up and down was okay with me. It was perfect, in fact. Then someone had their hands under my arms and was lifting me. It was Miss Henchman taking me away from my blowjob. I saw why. Galsworthy and Mr. Buckley had their cocks out. They needed turns. The question was why couldn't Dinky finish his turn first. I figured I knew. Miss Henchman wanted Dinky to fuck me, unless she wanted Dinky to fuck her. Either one would be interesting.

"Do Mr. Buckley, dear. But before that let's get rid of these." I kept still like a little girl getting dressed by her mother while Miss Henchman did the opposite and took off my blouse and then my skirt and panties, getting me readier for sex than I already was.

elleann
elleann
297 Followers
12