Our Family Sex Club Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I shifted in front of Mr. Buckley.

"Hello, Mr. Buckley."

"Heh, heh. About time, ain't it?"

"Mmmmm. I'm sorry he had to wait so long. Do you like me with all my clothes off?"

"Shit, yeah."

He licked his cracked lips. His eyes were bloodshot and the skin on his face was saggy and wrinkled. He was about as sexy as an old tire the way he looked and the way he talked, until you saw his cock, and then he was like a God practically. I dipped my head and his cock filled my mouth more than Dinky's did. Up and down, up and down went my blonde head. I didn't hear Miss Henchman keeping time. Maybe we were finished with our meditating.

I was busy giving Daisy Mae a cocksucking treat when I felt hands on my hips. I hated to do it to Mr Buckley but I needed to know what was happening to me so I let his cock out my mouth and looked behind me. Two things were happening. Galsworthy was poking my bottom with his dick while holding me still and Dinky was sliding underneath me. After a bunch of tries Galsy hit his target.

"Oh, man, Oh man," he moaned with his dick sliding in my secondary fuckhole. I don't like being screwed there except when it happens. I always object. I don't think it's ladylike. But my objections tend to go away as soon as it starts.

"Oh, mmmmmmm," I said back to Galsy, something along those lines.

Meanwhile, Dinky was getting himself in position to fuck me the regular way. Three cocks at once. Oh, my goodness. I never had THAT before. Somehow Dinky got his dick right next to Galsworthy's dick and pushed it inside me. The whole thing was kind of awkward at first. The guys couldn't fuck me fast in those positions but they could do it slow and they could do it hard and slow and hard is how they did it. Mr. Buckley meanwhile was being patient. I was still adjusting to being fucked like that when I put my head back and opened wide.

And there it was. A cock threesome for Daisy Mae or a cock threesome for Elleann Blake or a cock threesome for us both. Anyway you thought about it was pretty awesome. Not only three cocks going to beat the band inside you but three cocks and you being kind of like a band, a musical trio with me both a player blowing my instrument and also an instrument myself for the boys playing me, and we actually got into a kind of rhythm.While Dinky was doing in and out, Galsy did out and in. And I did down and up. If you ask me, a girl taking on three cocks at once with everyone keeping the beat doesn't get the credit it deserves as an art form.

It's on your mind if you're the girl that three cocks are pumping and pumping and pumping so they can go off inside you. It can make you a little crazy. What if they all erupt at the same time? The eruptee might never be same. I have no idea how other girls would react, but these thoughts made me the first one to have an orgasm. Galsworthy yelped when his dick got my girlish spurt. He started fucking me faster and in a few seconds gave me his spurt in return. Dinky was right behind him (actually in front of him by a couple of inches) with his double spurt. These events were like an adrenalin shot for my bobbing head. I sucked Mr. Buckley like I was breaking a speed limit, and that quickly launched Mr. Buckley's huge spurts into my mouth and down my throat and, when I was forced to pull back, all over my face plus other places on me. We had a good old cum festival for ourselves right there on the floor of Miss Henchman's classroom.

The boys pulled their dicks out of me after I pulled out of Mr. Buckley and for a minute or two I lay on my back getting back my breath and my brains. I wondered if I had satisfied my agreement with Mr. Buckley since I had promised him he could fuck me and I only gave him a blow job. (It turned out he wasn't satisfied, but I'll get to that later, maybe). I also had a vague question in my mind of what Miss Henchman had been doing all this time. The answer came when I saw her with a video camera in front of her face aiming it down at me.

"Just doing the aftermath of your performance, Daisy Mae," she said, lowering the camera. "You look charming covered in cum, by the way."

"Did you video the other parts?"

"Oh, yes. Daisy Mae in the buff is about to take the next step in her personal sexual revolution. She's going on the Internet."

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
lorencinolorencinoover 11 years ago
Naughty or what?

What an unexpected turn that makes this an absolute delight. A BIG smile on my face to complement the hard-on as I read this part.

AzureEyedCowboyAzureEyedCowboyover 11 years ago
Interesting twist to the saga

absolutely some original charter names in the story, a deliciously little naughty tale, in the tale. From the imagination of elleann. After reading this story I need a cold shower.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Another brilliant chapter

Elleann has a voice unlike anyone on this site. Her main character is sweet and sexy and slutty, not an easy thing to pull off.

If you haven't yet, I encourage you to read all of her work.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

"Ohhh...Mommy," I Groaned He deflowers sister, impregnates mom.in Incest/Taboo
Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
Tabootopia - A Nation of Incest Welcome to The Forbidden Heaven!in Incest/Taboo
Boobs n Boners The tale of a very horny sonn, and an equally horny mom.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories