All Comments on 'Our Family Sex Club Pt. 07'

by elleann

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
lorencinolorencinoover 11 years ago

This is really hot. As someone commented earlier, this story has a kind of comic book atmosphere while at the same time you have succeeded in your intention of writing arousing stories. I read all 7 parts, in one sitting and had three orgasms in the process—each one more intense than the last. Now, regretfully, I am forced to return to mundane reality with a very sensitive cock. Very well done, elleann.

onliguevoonliguevoabout 11 years ago
keep writing

one of the best stories i have seen

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Update please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Mom and dad

Good story until Elle became a mean bitch towards her mother, and dad became a controlling self centered bastard. Grandpa was no prize either..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Update please

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
PURE CRAP

Crap, caca, shit.............Should ever have been posted here or anywhere

nashman1000nashman1000over 2 years ago

Great story. Sad that it never finished. And, after all these years, I guess it ever will. But, thanks for the interesting tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

well, it's like a comic. Plausibility limited, colors full on, tits out most of the time. My reading was very much like Voltaire caught it, hard ti read cause you only have one hand to turn the pages.

Two aspects stick out in my view:

- For the most part we have the fem. protagonist setting the pace, advancing, calling for sex.

- Even in a sex crazed comic-like story things like harrasment & rape occurr and are not talked away.

Besides, I feel the story was overwhelmed by it's own content and had themes enough to make 2 or 3 series. The inc* family life was introduced, begonnen but not really covered. Instead of diving through her family's beds and whirlpool the protagonist explores her power s at school and with teachers mostly.

The dynamics of verthe dad - dau - mom triangle in an inc* family situation were touched but not really covered-

Unfortunately the author seems to have abandonned this story. Still thanks for writing it,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous