Our First Encounter

Story Info
We met online. Now we meet in the real world.
1.6k words
3.6
9.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We meet at Starbuck's. You are already there when I enter. We recognize each other immediately from our photos. You stand up, and I kiss your cheek. We shake hands. It feels odd, after all our intimate emails, our steamy sexting and amorous phone conversations, to greet each other so formally, but this is our first face to face and I can see a hint of nervousness in your eyes. Maybe you are a little embarrassed about some of the things you said? Don't be.

You look me over, liking what you see, but unsure if you can trust some guy you met online with your body. I'm 6 feet tall and 250 pounds, which excites you and maybe worries you at the same time. I look you over as well. You are so young, so _tasty_-looking. You are forbidden fruit to me, and I want a bite.

I order iced tea for me and coffee for you (you already know I don't drink it). I like the way you pull your hair back out of the way as you bring the cup to your lips. I like the movement of the muscles in your throat as you swallow. I imagine my hands caressing your bare ear and neck, my tongue close behind.

We finish our drinks and move outside. I invite you into my car. "Where are we going?" you ask. "Somewhere we can park," I say. "I want all my attention on you, not on traffic." You smile and nod and make some comment about the music.

We go to a park and find someplace more or less secluded. We stop the car, but this is Florida so we leave the air on. I turn to find you looking at me. The time for talking is over. I don't hesitate. I put my mouth on yours and press our lips together. You are soft and sweet. Your perfume fills my nostrils. I turn my head slightly, exploring your lips from another angle. You follow. Gently I push my tongue into your mouth in search of yours. They meet, and they greet each with a warm caress. Your arm is around me now, and mine is around you.

I pull you against me, feeling your warmth and softness against my chest. Your breasts press against me, twin mounds of enticement that beckon me to explore them. My hands run down the front of your shirt, loving the softness of what lies beneath. One hand slips under your shirt, finds its way to your bra, slips under it, and covers your nipple. My heart is ready to explode in my chest. Your nipple rises to greet my touch and I have to see it. I need to admire it with my eyes as well as my hand. Gently I move your shirt and your bra and gaze upon a rich pink nipple erect in the center of a lighter, broad areola. I release your nipple and kiss your ears, trailing my tongue downward across your throat. My hand travels into your pants, thrusting your panties aside to reach the wonderful warmth that you have between your legs. I touch your hot wetness and you gasp. With two fingers I reach and caress your gspot. You push your hot pussy against my hand, dripping with liquid desire.

"Hotel," I breathe. "Would you like to go to one?" You nod. "Yes," you say.

Once inside, the door is closed, and we are alone in the room. We are in private now. We can be whoever we want to be, we can do whatever we want to do. For the moment, the worries of the outside world do not exist for us. There are only you and me, and the limits of our imaginations.

We haven't reached the bed yet. We stand for a moment, looking at each other. Finally I take you in my arms, and I kiss you again. You respond with enthusiasm. I like that. I like to know that you enjoy your time with me. It turns me on even more. I unbutton your shirt and unhook your bra. Your beautiful, beautiful breasts emerge. I can't take my eyes off them. Can't take my hands off them, except to guide them into my mouth. I kiss them and enjoy the sudden hardness of your nipples under my tongue. You unbutton my shirt and run your hands across my arms and chest. You squeeze my arms. It feels good to get pleasure from you and to give pleasure to you.

I undo your belt buckle, slide down your pants, remove your panties. I'm now looking at your completely naked body for the first time. My cock hardens in anticipation. The soft brown triangle between your legs holds untold wonders for me. I pull off my pants and you reach for my cock to caress it and explore it. I turn my hips to give you full access. My cock will soon be entering you; you have a right to know what will be going into your body. You kiss the trunk of my cock and run your tongue across it. I'm happy that you like what you see.

We are completely naked as we face each other in front of the bed. I smile. "Here we are," I say. You smile back, and nod. I come close, hold you in my arms, and press myself against you. You respond by holding me tightly. You kiss my chest. I nudge you onto the bed, and you lie back.

I kiss you again, on the lips, face, ears, throat, and linger on your breasts. My hand moves into the warmth of your pussy. You gasp at my touch, then raise your hips to urge me in. But I don't enter immediately. I caress the outer lips of your vagina, teasing them into moistness with the playfulness of my fingers. I greet your clit with a finger on each side of it and rub it with a warm hello. I then grasp it between thumb and index finger until it salutes me back. Then I enter, careful to maintain contact with your warm clit, and seek your gspot. It's there, waiting expectantly, and I do not disappoint it. I rub it in the warmest of greetings, the deepest of friendships, the happiest of reunions. I love the way your back arches and your hips gyrate. I cannot resist. I withdraw my hand and place my mouth there instead, devouring the essence of your womanhood, pushing into your clit and pussy with my tongue and lips, making you mine, all mine, for the moment.

You groan and run your hands across my shoulders. Your nails bite into my back. "I want your cock in me," you say.

I grab a condom and -- there's no graceful way to do this -- you wait a tense moment as I put it on. Then I am in you. Your warmth closes around me and transports me to another dimension where only goodness exists. Your pussy muscles tremble, alternately squeezing me and tickling me. I feel at home here, as if fucking you is what I was born to do. For one stupid moment I wonder why I never fucked you before. It's easy and it's natural, and we move together with no effort at all.

I take my time. I don't go into a rampage of thrusting, at least not yet. I'm bigger than you -- I think you must be five feet and a few inches -- so I hold myself up on my elbows, afraid I might crush you. You protest, and pull me down so that our bodies are in maximum contact. I don't object. I like it. I kiss you as we rub our pelvises together. I want to feel your clitoris against the trunk of my cock. I make a slight circular motion with my hips so that my cock reaches all the outer parts of your pussy while still warming your insides. You like it. I can tell. I kiss you as I move inside you. Your face reddens and your breathing gets ragged. Your excitement feeds my excitement which feeds your excitement again, like an infinite feedback loop. We move faster and faster together. The passion in your face, the shimmer of your breasts, the movement of your hips, the sweat that now covers us both, all combine to send me into a frantic, nonthinking state where I just pound into you, again and again, my heart bursting and my lungs gasping, while yours do the same, and finally I explode. I explode into you, pouring out all my passion, my warmth, my caring, into you. You tremble as you receive me with grace, with a smile, with passion and warmth of your own.

Sweating, we smile at each other and kiss again, nodding with the knowledge of our shared pleasure. I feel myself shrink inside you, but I don't rush the process. I'm content where I am, in your arms, the last remnants of my passion evaporating inside your warm and welcoming pussy. When my shrunken cock slides out of you, I sigh with regret and roll off you, sliding my arm under your back as your rest your head on my chest.

Our shared intimacy has brought us closer together, and we talk about our hopes and desires, and we cautiously bring up little fantasies and quirks and things we might like to try together next time. There is still time to try some of those things now. We tease each other and confide in each other and in the end, when we're obliged to leave the room, we both know that as wonderful as this first time was, the next time will be even better.