All Comments on 'Our First Meeting'

by luvcurious

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
wildtazwildtazalmost 20 years ago
Interesting

Although I am not a huge fan on cross dressing the story line was interesting enough and the imagery was vivid enough to give me an insight as to what the author was seeing as they wrote.

I look forward to seeing more work by this writer

taz

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
WARM

I love lingerie...I think both characters do in this story

a hard dick in a lacy thong is a real turn on

robin48robin48about 18 years ago
loads of first

first: kiss,taste of pre-cum,ass fuck,sperm swallow,being with a man in lingerie.

the hero knew he wanted to be the woman.they were so joined together in the face to face love lust, moaning and he rotated his hips to that hard lovely cock..

HOT! I could be either dude /dudette BUT I would love to meet a cutie like roger for the first time in my life.

My blue panties are red hot

robin48robin48about 18 years ago
First time

kiss, taste pre-cum, ass fuck ,sperm swallow .. all my favorites

Would love to have a jolly roger

red hot in my blue thong

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
sexy

I think the guy dressed in the lingerie should be the guy being seduced, does the sucking & is fucked. That's how it is when I wear the lingerie in my fantasies.

But it was still very sexy.

FranklyoursFranklyoursalmost 15 years ago
Beautiful

Beautiful!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Our First Meeting

I am a bisexual crossdresser and enjoyedthe storyvery much.

Sincerely,

Josie of Augusta, Georgia

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Love The Cross Dressing and HOT Male Sex

I Love to wear my wifes and My Soft Sweaters with Bra's and Panties. She does not know about this fetish. I Loved the story and Want to Please a man just like what I read. Some day I will be Loved like that. Until then I will masturbate while stroking my hard nipples.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
very tender story touched me

Your story of 2 men "making love" really hit home with me because that's how I feel when I'm with a man. I love sucking cock and getting fucked - I too feel like a woman when a man is making love to me with his cock deep inside my man-pussy. Please tell more stories.

exaucerexaucerabout 12 years ago
So seductive!

I loved this story. Who wouldn't cum when you are looking at a beautiful man dressed in stockings and a suspender belt sliding in and out of you. Your stories are sweet and seductive. I love lingerie.

jaybearjaybearabout 11 years ago
Over the top

I've had many fantasy's, this one put me over the top!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Awesome!

I would love to be the "woman" in this story.

jaybearjaybearover 2 years ago

I think this story is the best! I read it years ago and made it a favorite. Every once in awhile I run across it and read and enjoy the story and of course myself.

The thoughts of laying back and being the woman has always given me great finishes to my solo activities.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userluvcurious@luvcurious
132 Followers
54 year-old, gay male. I love writing stories, which help men satisfy themselves. I also love to hear from anyone who has read my stories. Drop me a line, and let's get acquainted!

story TAGS