All Comments on 'Our First MFM Threesome'

by riv2002

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
denanne70denanne70almost 10 years ago
My wish

I would so love my wife to agree to a senario like this.It makes me feel so hot & horny. MFM stories can only be better if the guys get to play & fuck each other for the females pleasure.This story is good for starters -if only!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Kevin Hudson

That was a great short read! My wife and I haven't crossed that path yet but we want to either do a MMF or MMFF. It will happen we've recently decided. I hope to write about it.

Good story. I'm still hard and feel damp with my own pre-cum.

Kudos

riv2002riv2002almost 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks for your comments guys. This was my first attempt at writing down our first adventure. I'm glad someone enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
hot

This story made me horny. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great Story

Really great story.

Have been trying to get my wife to try the same scene with me and a stranger we might meet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
my wife and a mfm 3som

Have been trying to get my wife to do this (mfm 3som). We have talked about it for sometime, and did go out to meet someone but she backed out at the last minute(:, but she says she is ready to try it again and says she will not back out again. So wish me luck and maybe it will work out this time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
MFM

i am vry much intrsted in MFM if anyone need the thrid person as me i would love to be part of your both hubby and wife

greenandredgreenandredalmost 7 years ago
Great sexy story

Me and my wife just wrote our first sexy mfm story and enjoyed the fun of describing our fantasies of another man joining us. Your story is really great, thank you for sharing it really turned me on. Loved you descriptions and the scenes you set.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

So hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Awesome story!!! I had to stop reading several times so I wouldn't cum before the end!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous