Our First Real Erotic Adventure

Story Info
Being photographed fucking my wife.
1.5k words
4.23
39.2k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is true.

We have been married for over 40 years and social attitudes have changed a great deal in that time, so if you think this true story is a bit tame, remember we are talking about the 60's and the beginning of the sexual revolution. At that time, for example it was difficult to take sexy or nude pictures of your wife, unless you were a real photography buff, there was no way to get pictures developed. Polaroids were in their infancy and you took films to the local pharmacy for processing.

We were great friends with Sylvia and David who were part of the party crowd that we mixed with.(Party's are another subject.) Both David and I were keen amateur photographers who wanted to capture our wives on film. David was one of those people who got very involved in hobbies and managed to get hold of some slide film and importantly a set of processing chemicals.

After one party we took them home and were invited in for coffee and a final drink. The lights were low and and the atmosphere jolly and sexy after the evening where we had all danced and groped each others wives and other party goers.

The conversation turned to the magazines that were popular at the time depicting a pictorial story of sexy adventures between various couples.

Dave suggested that we could make up our own story with me Michael and my wife Sue as the stars of the tale. No objections were raised, so out came Dave's camera.

Sue and I started dancing, she was wearing a shimmering green halter top dress. I knew that all she had on underneath was a pair of panties. The shape of her full breasts and her nipples as they became aroused could clearly be seen, also the reason why she had been so popular at the party. Running my hands over her tits as we kissed started her moaning lightly and she pulled my hips toward her, pressing my cock that had grown in my trousers against her belly. In order to give David a chance to get pictures of the action, I moved behind Sue to press my dick against her rounded bum and to reach through under her arms to caress her tits and gradually pull the already low cut top aside to reveal more of her magnificent cleavage. The camera flashed as I inserted my hands into the dress to fondle and pinch the nipples to full erection. Still she swayed and pressed against me, head back,eyes closed, in the sexy boozy atmosphere. Now holding one arm across her front, I reached with my other hand to unclip the halter strap. this exposed her shoulders and upper breasts full as I continued to hold her nipples through the thin material. I looked at David who was ready for the next shot and nodded dot him as I let go of the dress front and Sue's tits were exposed to the others for the first time.

Moving to her side I fondled one breast as I sucked the second nipple deep into my mouth, Sue moaned both in pleasure and with the slight pain. David carried on snapping pictures whilst Silvia sat back with her drink, I think she was somewhat shocked but at the same time was enjoying the spectacle.

It was time to progress and Sue was in no mood to resist as again I moved behind her and unzipped the back of the dress at her waist , allowing it to fall to her feet. She was naked except for a small thin pair of knickers and high heel shoes, as my hands caressed and groped her body greedily. She stepped out of the crumpled dress and threw it to one side, and as she looked me in the eye I knew it was my turn to be stripped. I quickly kicked off shoes and socks as she unbuttoned and removed my shirt. It was then my turn to be surprised as she bent forward and took one of my nipples in in her mouth first sucking and then biting it, this sent shivers of pleasure through me since she had not done that before. my trousers were soon on the floor and were kicked away as we resumed dancing, me in brief underpants and she in flimsy panties. Everyone thought it might be as far as we would dare to go , but with encouragement from Dave, the dirty bastard, we agreed to go on.

My penis was now throbbing in my pants as Sue knelt down and stripped them off. Holding the shaft in one hand and cupping my balls in the other she squeezed and wanked me for the benefit of the camera. As clear pre-cum liquid dribbled from the end of my prick she licked it up and then took the engorged bell end into her mouth alternately sucking and lightly grazing the sensitive organ with her teeth, I was in heaven.

After a few minutes of this with Dave stopping us to pose shots , I was keen to get at Sue and push my dick into her juicy cunt. Taking her hands I lifted her up and put my arms around her and picking up the rhythm of the music, moved her around at the same time as stroking my hands all over her body. In the sultry sexy atmosphere the moment for her full exposure to our friends and the camera had come. Once again I moved behind her cupping her breasts and tweaking her nipples which were thrust forward hard and proud. My hands moved down over her belly and hips sliding underneath the flimsy material of her panties, my fingers firstly combing through her bushy pubic hair, then pushing down into her cunt lips that were already freely lubricated with her sweet smelling juices. She was perfectly ready now and any lingering doubts about what we were doing were gone as I whispered in her ear that she was about to be exposed for the pleasure of our friends and photographed for history. Sue leaned back against me, eyes closed massaging her own tits and pulling her nipples, 'Do It -- Do It' she hissed 'I don't care what you do to me' With that I pushed the panties down and she gave a small sob of relieved pleasure as the discarded garment was kicked aside.Still standing behind her I spread her legs apart and held her cunt lips open so that her glorious fuck entrance could be photographed in close up.

Dave could hardly keep his hand steady and I noticed that Sylvia although staying in the background a little shyly had put one hand under her skirt and into her knickers and the other into the front of her dress so that she was pinching her nipples and 'frigging' herself at the same time.

There could be no stopping now so I gently lowered Sue to the floor set her legs apart and leaned over her in the sixty-nine position so that I could suck her cunt and her mouth could again suck my prick. It was not long before I wanted to change position rapidly as I was about to come and desperately wanted my throbbing organ in the flower of Sue's cunt. By now we were hot and sticky with sweat and sexual lubricants and I slid round into the 'missionary' position and thrust my knob into her. Needless to say I did not last long before my balls were tingling and I squirted my seed into my delicious wife who was bucking and moaning beneath me and close to her own orgasm. Fortunately I was so worked up that my prick stayed hard and I continued to thrust in and out of her cunt making sure that I pressed into her clitoris , and sure enough she was soon coming like the proverbial 'express train'.

This was our first time for fucking in front of anyone and the euphoria of our hot coupling faded quickly leaving us in a slightly embarrassed heap on the carpet. However there was no need to feel awkward, since Dave had finished the film in the camera and was now all over Sylvia on the sofa. Her dress was pushed up to her waist and her panties were dangling from one foot whilst Dave with his trousers and pants round his knees was frantically fucking her. They had been so excited that they had not even bothered to get undressed. Sue and I did not get to see them naked as they quickly covered themselves after reaching a climax. By now we had dressed again and everyone needed a drink.

Shortly afterwards we went home and enjoyed another gentle fuck in the comfort of our bed before falling into contented sleep. Next day Dave and Sylvia came round to our house with the processed and mounted slides which we all enjoyed watching on a big screen with a projector. The plan was that it would be my turn now to take the photos of them but for some reason we never did get round to that.

I still treasure those old slides that I have transferred into digital form and can look at from time to time on my computer screen.

If anyone likes this story I shall write more.