All Comments on 'Our First Real Erotic Adventure'

by guzzieathome

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I gave you a 4

on betting you can expand this... a tale from a time gone by... this has happened to you, your parents, and/or others close to you... been there done that

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Are you sure this is true

for a senile mind? this could be a fictional borne out of taking too many pills.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Not Bad

I liked your story, alittle expansion could be needed but that is a writers choice. Don't

get caught up in all the negatives you may hear. NOT BAD keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Dialog would make a good story great

I liked this story, but wished you'd slowed down and used some hot dialog.

"Hey man, how about letting me shoot a few photos of you making love to your sexy little wife," Dave said. "Then you can shoot me and my old lady fucking," he laughed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
More more more

How do ya like it, how do ya like it. *****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Awesome story.

Please write more.

guzziathomeguzziathomealmost 11 years ago
If you have read my story, I would appreciate your comments.

I understand that my story is not as full of outrageous sex as other submissions.

However, it is absolutely true. The only detail changed is that Sue was not wearing the green dress I described, just something less sensual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent Story

Would love to read more. Would you consider adding the pictures? That's the only thing that could enhance this already great story. :)

louise_lloydlouise_lloydalmost 10 years ago
Hot Story

Very erotic story. I agree that posting the pics would really enhance the story. Please keep sharing your adventures with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Repost

You should repost this with those pictures included under "Illustrated" stories.

mudhentwomudhentwoover 8 years ago
Terrific tale..

I loved this story. I would also love seeing the photos!

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerrabout 6 years ago
Hot Story

Very hot story. Being a true story makes it even hotter!

I found you through a comment on one of my stories that said my preamble was too long. I thought yours was too short! Lol.

I agree with the other comments about adding dialogue and maybe some more details.

But I would also suggest some more proofreading. I know I don't always catch all of mine, but typos mess with the flow of the story.

And yes, I would love to see the pictures too! ;->

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
True?

Of course it is, I don't doubt it for a minute and that is the truth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very hot, very sexy, write more

Very hot and sexy true account! Stimulating to say the least. I would love to possess such photos as you stated and love to see them!!

Randy56rRandy56rabout 4 years ago
Husband and Wife on Display

A very sexy hot story.....you continue in your own way, I can’t wait to read more. I would love to do something similar with another trusted couple watching, while enjoying each other. It is nice to read about real people with no overstated comments about perfect bodies or oversized penis, age group nails it too.

Keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a nice, erotic story! Thank you.

Ed

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userguzzieathome@guzzieathome
Mature male, sadly divorced after a long marriage that included a number of 'adventures' that are the basis of my story submissions.