Our First Threesome

Story Info
A description of our first venture into adding extras.
2.2k words
3.96
55.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I used to play rugby league and was involved in a few things at the club such as bar-work, fitness coach etc. My girlfriend, Amy, and I had had a few conversations about threesomes etc speaking about our previous experiences, as you do in your relationships. Well I had had no experiences like that but was very interested in changing that. Anyway, as was the case most Saturdays, we went to the ground, I played my game and then we got ready to head out afterwards with a few others.

Now Amy is about 5'9", brunette with gorgeous brown eyes and a killer smile. She is about a size 14 and has the best arse around. She has nice mango sized breasts with a little sag due to her first child. She doesn't use much make-up and her natural beauty is definitely an advantage of hers.

Nothing much was happening – just the usual few drinks and a couple of dances on a crowded dance floor and singing along to the band playing. As the band moved off for a break I noticed a girl standing on the edge of the dance area and Amy commented on her looking quite nice and smiled at me. I laughed and just replied that I agreed. Then Amy shocked me by asking me if I'd do anything with her if she would join us. I said I would and she just smiled and said nothing more. I was curious but wasn't going to push it coz I really didn't think anything would happen anyway. So as the night progressed, Amy introduced herself to this girl, who was there to meet friends, and started dancing with her. My mates wanted to move on to another bar so we asked the girl to come along and she quickly agreed. As we walked along I overheard the conversation between Amy and the other girl and they were talking about how we could drop her back home in the morning or pay for a taxi for her or something and she was smiling and say yeah cool.

When we arrived at the next bar, Amy told me that Ann was happy to come back to our place and have some fun later after a dance and a few more drinks. I couldn't believe it and was quite happy to buy a few more drinks for them both. As it turned out, the new bar had an entry fee price hike and the other guys didn't want to head in, so they were heading off to another bar. Ann was in a spot of bother as she wanted to wait there for her friends to arrive and let them know she was fine and that she was heading somewhere later with us and not to worry about her getting back home but she was also keen to get going and head back to our place for a few more drinks and fun. She turned to Amy and said that she would really love to come back but she had to stay and let her friends know she was fine, we offered to stay around but she was worried that her friends may not let her go with us also so she decided to stay with another girl who arrived as we were speaking and wait for her friends. She gave Amy a nice kiss though and Amy hugged her and kissed her quite passionately back. We then departed and found my mates.

Well this had put the idea in my head I guess. We were standing in the bar with my mates and one of them had injured his leg – just a corked thigh – but he was not really getting into it as he usually did so we offered to give him a lift back to his place on our way home. He accepted and we walked out to the car. On the way back to the car-park, we stopped so my mate, Paul, could have a leak. While he was doing his business I asked Amy if she would have actually gone through with it had Ann stayed, and her reply was hell yeah, would have done anything for sure. With that she gave me a rub across my erection that was pushing against my jeans. I whispered to her that we could still have some fun tonight and she said she planned to and then went around and unlocked the car for us to get in. As we drove along the freeway she reached over and gave me another rub and I then dared her to raise her skirt a little which she did very quickly. She laughed as I reached over and touched her leg and told me to hold my horses. I dared her to remove her panties and she surprised me by removing them without hesitation. So there we were driving along the freeway and she had removed her underwear and was driving, Paul was in the backseat singing along to the music seeming quite oblivious to what had happened in the front. The rest of the trip was over before too long and we were getting out of the car and going inside.

Once we got inside we went into the lounge room. Paul turned on the TV and sat in the single chair which left the three seater for Amy and I. Paul then got up to go to the kitchen and get something to eat. Amy then straddled me and gave me a big kiss. I pushed her off and she questioned why. I undid my fly and as I had no underwear on myself, pulled my cock out through me fly and she said what would you like to do with that. I said well you have no underwear on, you could straddle me again leaving your skirt to cover us. She smiled and went for it. She eased herself down then settled at the base while she sorted out the skirt. Paul then returned to the room and sat back down in the single chair. We sat and watch TV while he flicked through the channels and Amy kept moving just a little from time to time but enough to ease me in and out of her pussy.

I decided to see how far she would go and I asked her if she wanted to try another cock and she smiled and said yeah. So I asked Paul to come over and join us. He laughed and continued watching the TV. So I whispered to Amy to go over to him and start it. Surprisingly she got up and walked over to him and reached down and rubbed his cock through his jeans and before long I heard his fly being unzipped and then saw him helping her release his cock. I watched for a while as I saw her then bend down and kiss his cock and lick the head. It looked so erotic and he closed his eyes. By this time I was extremely aroused so I moved a little closer and watched as Amy sucked Paul's cock right there in front of me. I looked up to see Paul trying to get his hands under Amy's top and onto her breasts. Amy sat up and I unhooked her bra at the back and Paul slid his hands up under her loose bra. Amy went back to Paul's cock again as I pushed her top up and her skirt up also.

Amy had no underwear on and was standing there bending down giving oral to my footy mate and he had his hands all over her breasts. It was too much and I had to join in now. I started off running my fingers along her pussy and then across her arse and back again. I then moved up so I could run my tongue along the same trail and this caused her to moan as she continued sucking on Paul's cock. This was awesome to hear from her as it told me to continue and that she loved it.

After a couple of minutes of this, she stopped sucking and licking Paul's cock and stood up straight. She removed her top and I slid skirt up leaving her naked in front of Paul and I. She then moved up and carefully straddled Paul in the single lounge chair being careful not to put pressure on his corked thigh. I don't think he was too worried about his thigh as his cock ever so slowly disappeared into her wet pussy. I was sitting on the floor and had the best view of her sliding down his cock and then as she raised herself back up to reveal his now glistening cock covered in her juices. WOW – it was absolutely awesome. I just sat there watching as Amy continued fucking Paul in the chair in front of me. I was harder than I had ever been.

I licked Amy's arse and she responded by reaching around and guiding my finger to her arsehole which I teased gently. When she started pushing back against my finger as well I knew I had to do more so I slowly pushed my finger in. Her arse accepted it so easily and she kissed Paul extremely passionately when this happened. I then moved up and rubbed my cock along her arse crack and slowly started to push against her hole. She reached back and positioned it and tried to ease in but could so she reached back to pull me against her more to force it in. It was tight but suddenly my cock eased right on into her arse and she moaned as she was filled with to hard cocks. It was unreal to feel Paul's cock against mine with her yet not actually touching. We only got my cock in once before the position was too awkward due to Amy not being able to put pressure on Paul's thigh. So I eased out and she rose up off Paul's cock.

Amy then had Paul lie on the floor. She then moved over him, held his cock and then eased it into her again. I had moved to sit on the floor also and had another perfect view from behind Amy as she eased up and down Paul's cock. It was such a turn on seeing her pussy gripping his cock each time she rose up his cock. Amy then turned a little and motioned for me to stand up and she held my cock and rubbed it a little. She then got up off Paul and gave me a kiss. Even though Amy was on the pill, she told Paul to put a condom on and lie down again. This time she turned to face down his legs and re-straddled his cock. She looked me right in the eye as she lowered herself down his cock and really ground her hips into his. She continued watching me as she rose up again before sliding down again. This time she motioned me over and she leant forward a little and licked my cock. Seeing her do this just blew me away – I loved it. She then took me into her mouth and sucked my cock. It was such a thrill knowing that her bobbing was actually her riding Paul's cock.

It must have looked good for Paul also as he started to push up more in an effort to fuck her. Amy enjoyed this for a while before turning around and easing onto him again and allowing him to really fuck her hard. I watched again as he fucked her until her came. I watched as she rose up off him slowly, revealing his cum filled condom covered cock as it slipped from her pussy. As Amy then stood up, she bent over to remove the condom from Paul's cock. As she was bent over, I moved in behind her and eased my cock into her pussy. Amy moaned and then allowed herself to fall forward onto Paul. She kissed him while I fucked her from behind. I guess she knew I wouldn't last too long so she rubbed Paul's cock with her pussy while I was inside her. Paul must have found this stimulating as he was hard and with a little bit of an adjustment, Paul ended up with his cock inside rubbing next to mine. This was strange yet highly erotic. Paul obviously found it a huge turn-on as he said he was about to cum and told Amy to get off. She replied in action by really pushing onto him and telling him to let go, which he abided by and came deep inside her and she kept herself pushed right down on his cock. It was then me who came and filled her pussy more.

When Amy allowed us to move again, I withdrew my cock and she slowly got up off Paul. As she stood up, there was cum running down her leg and her pussy was quite red and open but looked awesome. She was extremely happy and kissed both of us. We then looked at the time and thought the others would be returning soon so we got dressed and then Amy and I departed for home. We spoke about it all the way home and promised to try it again soon.