Our First Threesome

Story Info
Couple adds a friend to their bed.
2.3k words
4.13
133.7k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feel free to send me an email telling me what you liked and disliked. I even enjoy getting emails from people helping me with my grammar and technical issues!

All rights reserved. No part may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any electronic means, including photocopying, recording or by any information and retrieval system, without the written permission of the author.

*

Last fall my husband gave me a gift, well in a way we gave each other a gift. My husband Damien had to do some work in Vegas so he planned a weekend getaway for us. He is such a sweetheart. I still remember all the delicious details. It was one of those magical times in our lives where everything fell into place. Damien was able to break free as was I. Before I knew it we were off in a plane to Vegas for a quick weekend getaway.

Even though we live chaotic lives, we both find time in the morning to work out together. We've been together a long time and can talk about anything. And yes, I mean anything and everything. Damien is not a jealous man and loves to hear about men trying to pick me up. It leads to some sexy nights for us! One thing is for sure, at night I'm in his bed.

Damien has these sexy blue eyes and jet black hair that he keeps short. God, I miss those days when his hair would be a long as mine. One thing that I'm jealous of is his metabolism. He can eat anything and never gain a single pound. I look at a candy bar and I gain a pound.

Damien loves my hair to be shoulder length. This won't make sense to most, but I still love the way he looks at me every time I dress to impress. I guess that my body is the new classic American. I'm a size eight and have these amazing 36c's. All my sisters hate me.

Damien requested that I take along one of my leather skirts and my black sexy dress. "Oh I love that look" he says, after I'm all ready and he sees me for the first time. He had planned to take me out on the town a couple of times and loves for me to dress sexy. He loves to have others look at me. Damien feels proud to have me by his side. I feel so sexy in my leather skirt and love to catch both men and other women checking me out.

On Saturday we spend the day relaxing by the pool. The day went too quickly. It was great having these sexy hotties walk around in bikinis serving us food and drinks. A few frozen drinks and I am one happy girl.

He left the room as he was ready for our date. He wanted to gamble a little. I didn't mind, as now I could relax and take my time getting ready. Most men are always in a hurry, I hate that feeling of being pressured to hurry up to get ready.

Tonight was the night to make a statement! I decided to wear my black leather dress. I slipped it on with a pair of black thigh high stockings and my high heel knee high boots. After dressing and putting on my make-up, I went downstairs to meet my husband.

Oh that night in Vegas, in our hotel room, my loving husband had taken care of every little detail including our dinner reservations at a very classy restaurant. The following night we were going to see a show. Everything was perfect that day and I even started to feel like a queen on our mini vacation. There was no pressure and no one judging me.

There next to my husband, was some guy that looked so familiar. Immediately I noticed how attractive this man is. He looked so familiar. There was this feeling about this attractive man that I've felt I had met him or knew something about him. There was this thing about him. Then I remembered his name, Robert. I struggled to remember things about him, and all I could come up with is that one of my girlfriends must have dated him.

God, could you believe it, out of thin air a friend of Damien's came out of the woodwork? I was hoping for a weekend where we would not know anyone. This way, we could relax and do whatever we wanted.

What would Robert think of me? Does he find me just as sexy as all his other women? He is such a womanizer, so bad for most women. Why do we want men like that? Will he want me? I hope he makes a pass at me, and then I can turn him down. Me, can you imagine the little homemaker turning down that stud!

When I walked up to my husband in the bar I could tell that he and his friend really approved of how I was dressed. In fact my husband whispered to me that upon seeing me, his dick became rock hard. He introduced me to his friend, Robert. And I could tell by Robert's eyes that he too was checking out my sexy outfit. I must tell you I was pleasantly surprised to find that Robert was very handsome and seemed very sexy himself.

Robert took my hand, kissed it. Talk about sending shivers though my body, "I think that we've met before."

"Yes, I think we have at the alliance for the arts fundraiser."

We had a drink in the bar and went to our dinner table. Damien sat across from me while Mr. Stud sat next to me. That did make me a little nervous. Now, I had to be careful how I sat, for this dress was short. Ok, I did want him looking at my legs.

Robert took the liberty to order a fine bottle of wine. As dinner progressed we drank nice wine and had a real good meal. During the entire meal it was obvious that Robert was flirting with me and I in turn flirted back.

Both men hung on to every word I had. Oh how they lavished me attention and I loved it. Oh the touching, and quick rubbing of my arm. Then Damien started to run his foot against my calf. How did he take his shoe off?

It had to be very noticeable to my husband. Towards the end of the meal Robert had to use the rest room. When he excused himself my husband told me that he had been rock hard throughout dinner. He started talking about how much he enjoyed seeing Robert and I flirt. It was at that point he admitted to me that it really turned him on thinking about Robert and I having sex. Actually the thought had me a bit turned on too. But I told my husband that things like that are fantasies and nothing more.

He then admitted that he probably couldn't handle watching Robert do me but it would be a really big turn on to him to see me get Robert off.

I asked him "do you mean like give him a blow job or hand job?"

Damien stated that he could handle seeing me give Robert a hand job. At that moment Robert returned to the table and this time my husband excused himself to use the rest room. When he got up from the table it was very obvious that he was hard as rock. And with the wine we drank and the erotic conversation, I was becoming very aroused, and was hoping that the men wouldn't notice too much.

When my husband left Robert admitted to me that he was really turned on. That seeing a sexy woman like myself dressed in sexy leather skirt really aroused him. Before I knew it my legs were wrapped around his under the table. I couldn't believe I was allowing that to happen. And in fact Robert placed his hands under the table and stroked my legs and boots. Then he moved his hand up my thigh and even touched my tender flesh above my stocking, sending shivers of pain and pleasure. Pain, that I wanted this man. Pleasure, that this man wanted me and was touching me.

My husband came back and said he had a great idea. We had a bottle of chocolate vodka in our room and wanted all three of us to go upstairs and try this new one vendor. He had places this bottle in the freezer and was dying to taste it. Upon going up to the room I made sure I walked in front of both to give them a good glimpse of my sexy ass wrapped in my tight leather dress.

When we arrived at the room Damien stated that we needed some ice. He called me over to him, gave me a quick kiss and told me to have some fun and then he whispered to me that if I wanted to start that I could begin to make my move while he was getting the ice.

Talk about being torn. I wanted this stud, but was not ready to have him take me. Oh the delicious thoughts of having him use me to feel his flesh against mine and to have him enjoy my body, and to be ravished by him. How would he fuck me?

I didn't say a word. But as soon as my husband left Robert and I started talking. I told him how good his hand felt stroking my legs in the restaurant. I then told him it was a shame my husband came back because I was hoping that his hand would move up my thigh and stroke the tops of my stockings, again. I then lifted part of my leather dress to show Robert my sexy stocking tops.

"Christ" was the only thing that came out of his mouth.

I then walked up to him and gave him a passionate kiss. As our lips met and mouths opened, I pressed myself against him. I could feel how hard he was which just made me even more aroused and wet. I took Robert's hand and walked him to the couch. We continued our kissing there and I then used my hands to open his slacks. Robert broke the kiss and told me that he felt uncomfortable because he knew my husband would be back any second.

I told him not to be concerned because he wanted to see me make out. That he was going to leave us alone for a few minutes to become comfortable.

Like a boy at Christmas, "Really" Robert said.

"Yes, it is a big turn on to him and that he has been rock hard all night long." I paused for a second "just like you are." And then I felt it, nice.

Finally, Robert let himself loosen up and we began to passionately make out on the couch. Before I knew it I had my hand firmly wrapped around his hard dick. Rubbing it and stroking it so seductively. I heard my husband return to the room and opened my eyes. I saw a big smile on his face. He poured himself a glass of vodka and sat down on a chair across from the stud and I.

The moment could not have been more erotic. I smiled at my husband and he gave that look. Oh how he must have enjoyed the moment. I began to get vocal and told Robert how much I loved feeling his hardness in my hand and wanted him to cum in it. I noticed my husband's pants were wide open and he was stroking himself.

God, how I wanted to have my men! Could there be anything kinkier then to have your husbands cock in your right hand, and your stud hard cock in your left hand, right? Could I pull that off? Maybe next time, oh would there be a next time?

And Robert was totally oblivious, only concentrating on me getting him off. My husband got up from the chair and stood by us. Before I knew it, I felt a stream of cum being shot onto my back and in my hair. Did Damien just cum on my leather dress? Then I felt Robert tense and he began to cum in my hand. I tried to cup my hand and take as much of it as I could but he seemed to have quite a load and it began to run out of my hand and onto the front of my dress and my stockings. I was a mess and loved every minute of it.

After finishing, Robert seemed very awkward and uncomfortable. He had that look of what did I just do?

Damien looked at him "wow that was wild!"

My husband told him not to worry about what happened because all of us seemed to enjoy what just happened. Yeah, the two of them did but I was as horny and wet as a woman could get. Robert cleaned himself and then fixed his clothes. He said good night and was out the door.

As soon as the door was shut, my husband took me by the hand and walked me into the bathroom. He leaned me against the wash counter and hiked my leather dress to my hips. He turned me around so I could look in the mirror. He told me to rub my clit and then Damien inserted himself into me from behind. Oh how he started to fuck me like never before. All the while he fucked me he vocalized how turned on he was seeing me jack Robert off. I came so hard, it was intense.

Then with out warning I felt him tense and shoot a load up into me. We were both pretty spent and went directly to bed. But the events of the evening got us both so aroused that we kept waking up and making love throughout the rest of the night.