Our First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like to clean up all that pussy juice don't you?" She nodded her head as she continued to suck me. "I bet you'd like to taste Alex's pussy." She nodded again as she brought me close to orgasm. I pulled out of her mouth and bent my knees to put my cock between her tits. I grabbed her huge melons and held them together as I moved between them. As I started to come I withdrew and shot three powerful jets of semen all over her tits. I continued to dribble my come onto her tits and it started to drip off them and onto her legs.

"That made a mess."

"Sorry," I said as I reached for the towel and started to wipe her clean. I bent down and kissed each nipple as I cleaned her up. I finished with a kiss on her lips. "I think it's time for your husband to stretch out my wife a little."

She already had her hand wrapped around his shaft as they began kissing. They made their way to the couch where Alex guided Chad into a sitting position. She straddled his thighs and started to guide him into her pussy. She was definitely being stretched as she just had the head inside. She continued to rock up and down, moving a little farther on the shaft each time. She quickened her pace and was soon bouncing up and down near an orgasm with about half his cock inside her. As she started to come she sunk down all the way on his prick and screamed in joy and agony. I could see Chad's balls tighten and knew he was pumping her full at the same time. Alex collapsed on him but didn't remove him from her pussy.

"My God, I have never been stuffed so full," she said as their juices started leaking from her pussy. She began pumping up and down again on his softening prick. It only took her a couple of minutes before she started to come again. She rolled off him and slouched at his side. I walked over to give her a passionate kiss.

"Would you like me to clean you up?"

"Lick me clean."

I moved down between her legs started cleaning up her mixture of pussy juice and semen. The thought of what I was doing was causing my cock to come to life again. Carla was still rolling the video camera and Chad was watching intently. It wasn't long before my wife was having another mini orgasm. Chad's limp cock was about a foot from where I was licking my wife. I kissed my way down her leg and over to Chad's hairy thigh with his member inches away. I looked up at him and he nodded so I went for it and started to clean his prick as well. Soon we were all ready for another session. This one featured the women in their first lesbian experience.

12